Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2019, 09:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 6799 times)
Enyanha

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:14:15 PM

Many bounty hunters wait for payments on the bounty for several months, then a few months are waiting for a listing on the cryptocurrency exchange to sell tokens. In EDC Blockchain there is nothing to wait for, the payment is made every month and the tokens are listed for a long time.
Of course, this is a great advantage over other companies. Users will appreciate it.

Bounty campaign became less popular among bounty hunters because people have to wait a payment a lot of time. It is good that EDC pay for bounty every month. It help to develop the community.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeepChipolino

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:15:29 PM

Cryptocurrencies in general are extremely unpredictable,  tokens of crypto startups are even more unpredictable, because sometimes it is difficult to understand how useful the startup technology will be in the future and how it will develop. Personally, I think LPoS mining is very promising.
The success of any startup is unpredictable. Whether it is a crypto startup or not.
But existing cryptocurrencies are predictable: the majority will die; BTC and ethereum will grow.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:29:56 PM

PROJECT ADVISORS

Sydney Ifergan, senior crypto expert and founder of The Currency Analytics.
Mr. Ifergan has been actively involved with the crypto market since its inception
and has been serving as a senior ICO expert and ambassador for multiple crypto platforms. 
Sydney has 20+ years commercial experience and has spent the last 10 years working
in the online marketing arena and was the CMO for a large brokerage.                        

via https://blockchain.mn

eee514

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:15:02 PM

If it costs one dollar, all investors will earn very well on this. But I think it's still fantastic. Grin

A price will depend from the development and how big is community and how many people use EDC Blockhain.
As practice shows, one of the main factors of growth in the price of a coin is a good advertising campaign that attracts many investors and a new community.
xctgolj

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:35:20 PM

Cryptocurrencies in general are extremely unpredictable,  tokens of crypto startups are even more unpredictable, because sometimes it is difficult to understand how useful the startup technology will be in the future and how it will develop. Personally, I think LPoS mining is very promising.
The success of any startup is unpredictable. Whether it is a crypto startup or not.
But existing cryptocurrencies are predictable: the majority will die; BTC and ethereum will grow.

I would not be so sure. There are many promising alcoins that can show themselves in the year 2019-2020.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 672
Merit: 101

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:35:09 AM

[]

I thought that investors and traders should buy on the rumors and sell on the news. Grin

This traders do, investors usually buy tokens for a long period.

I do not agree. Any investor wants to make a profit as soon as possible.

I think investors prefer long term investments, that is why they buy assets for future perspective. For traders more important is speculation.
Just look at the definitions of "trader" and "investor" in terms of financial terms. In this case, "I think"/"I do not agree"/"I thought" is not necessary.

D.Soprano

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:48:56 AM

I think this is not the case with the EDC. Much has been done and much has been invested. to prevent failure. Moreover, the EDC has touched on such hot topics as the global problem of all crypto coins - quick and safe purchase of goods in the store or payment in a cafe. For me personally, this is very important. So EDC, come on!
upline

Activity: 910
Merit: 286

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 05:24:08 AM

I think this is not the case with the EDC. Much has been done and much has been invested. to prevent failure. Moreover, the EDC has touched on such hot topics as the global problem of all crypto coins - quick and safe purchase of goods in the store or payment in a cafe. For me personally, this is very important. So EDC, come on!
You are right, the subject matter touched in the project is very relevant. Sometimes it seems like the project has managed to combine such opposite things.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
ZROCOR
PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION FACEBOOK ? TWITTER ? WHITEPAPER ? ZAPPS ? GITHUB
ZROCOR
PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
lylya75

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:49:23 AM

If it costs one dollar, all investors will earn very well on this. But I think it's still fantastic. Grin

A price will depend from the development and how big is community and how many people use EDC Blockhain.
As practice shows, one of the main factors of growth in the price of a coin is a good advertising campaign that attracts many investors and a new community.

And useful product. People must use the product and the tokens. If it will be no product the advertising campaign will not help.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:53:05 AM

PROJECT ADVISORS

George Han is presently Principal at The Deal Makers - an entity dedicated to advising companies
in their token fundraise and equity capital raise. Through the platform, he hopes to bring together
serious investors and quality businesses, run by dedicated founders, and create disruptive winners
in the industries. He had helped over 20 businesses in their business proposition. Over the past year,
he had the good fortune to advise 20 businesses in their ICO campaign and worked closely with founders
in navigating the difficult terrain of token economy, community management, marketing and investment
strategy.  Before his involvement with the blockchain and crypto industries, he co-managed an incubator
at a top Singapore university for 6 years. During his tenure, he validated over 500 startups and facilitated
the creation of 80 tech startups. He always has a strong interest in helping thriving startups develop their
growth strategies and raise funds in realizing their vision.  Based in Singapore, George graduated from
the National University of Singapore, one of the top global institution and has a MBA from the University of Hull.

via https://blockchain.mn

soyalmomin75

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:28:36 AM

I think its not ICO?
And not tradable at any platform?
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:27:57 AM

I think its not ICO?
And not tradable at any platform?
EDC is not just a cryptocurrency, but a multifunctional platform with many benefits for users which provides the ability to create cryptocurrencies for your startups and businesses within the framework of the chosen package. A pool of new venture capital investors who are interested in the growing influence of EDC Blockchain in the industry is actively involved in the development of the project. The company is actively focusing on the Southeast Asian (in particular, China), Latin American and European markets.
Exchange partners are available on https://blockchain.mn/exchanges/

Milamol

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:38:38 AM

BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 419

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:45:19 PM

Promotion can not provide token growth for a long time and stability, stability needs a working useful product

caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:16:01 PM

The idea of product is very good to create a marketplace where it will be possible to pay by crypto but it is hard to realize this idea.
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 160

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:28:27 PM

Advertising costs a lot of money, sometime money is going to end.
Alexxo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:59:52 PM

That is why first of all it is necessary to develop ecosystem and to increase the community.

Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 05:32:07 PM

That is why first of all it is necessary to develop ecosystem and to increase the community.

I participate in leasing program and see how community is developing. Team of the EDC make a big job for promotion.

zoya2019

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:47:22 PM

I participate in leasing program. I like this program and I think that it is a good chance to earn more money.
hina98334

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:26:17 PM

The idea is very interesting, now it is necessary that the entire infrastructure of the project is applicable in a real business.

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.