Bitcoin Forum
October 26, 2020, 11:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 19895 times)
OPEXinfo

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:47:26 PM

Do they really travel the world? It is pleasant to travel, but at whose expense is this holidays? Is this marketing at the expense of investors to attract new investors? Grin

I think they do not travel, and the EDC Blockchain community is so large that in these countries there are representatives of the project, who speak at conferences.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heptapolis

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:59:31 PM

I participate in leasing program and for me it is very good to see how project is actively developing and promotion its servicies and ecosystem.
zoromat

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:03:20 PM

The project has a lot of conferences in different countries. This is certainly good, so you can attract a new community, but probably it is financially expensive.

This is a marketing ploy. And any advertising requires financial investments.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:24:27 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 08:00:26 AM by simpsons_support

EDC is Now Listed on Coinlib.io

EDC Blockchain keeps expanding its ecosystem - the EDC coin is now listed on Coinlib, as reported on the Coinlib official website.

Coinlib is one of the leading providers of cryptocurrency statistics, as well as of analytical and historical data about the crypto market. After EDC has been listed on the platform, full information about our coin will be automatically available to a multitude of third-party services integrated with Coinlib, such as crypto trackers, analytical agencies, stats visualization services, and various crypto rating services.

EDC Blockchain is constantly widening the range of exchanges and services that support EDC. We are also working on enlarging our audience and increasing the liquidity of our coin. You can consult the latest EDC prices on Coinlib here.

via https://blockchain.mn

hina98334

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:56:33 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2019, 01:32:12 PM by hina98334

https://i.imgur.com/sNYxiGH.jpg

EDC is Now Listed on Coinlib.io

EDC Blockchain keeps expanding its ecosystem - the EDC coin is now listed on Coinlib, as reported on the Coinlib official website.

Coinlib is one of the leading providers of cryptocurrency statistics, as well as of analytical and historical data about the crypto market. After EDC has been listed on the platform, full information about our coin will be automatically available to a multitude of third-party services integrated with Coinlib, such as crypto trackers, analytical agencies, stats visualization services, and various crypto rating services.

EDC Blockchain is constantly widening the range of exchanges and services that support EDC. We are also working on enlarging our audience and increasing the liquidity of our coin. You can consult the latest EDC prices on Coinlib here.

What are the main ways you use to increase the liquidity? I think many will be interested to hear such information.

*Link Removed*
flarenial

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 01:34:31 PM

I participate in leasing program and for me it is very good to see how project is actively developing and promotion its servicies and ecosystem.

How much time do you take part in the leasing company and how much profit has it brought you?
Heptapolis

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:32:34 PM

How much time do you take part in the leasing company and how much profit has it brought you?

12 month term. I get 0.4% every day or 12% during a month.
Alexxo

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:46:33 PM

I think that stable is a project with small volatility of rate of the token. For example, Bitcoin is rather stable for cryptocurrency.
I got it. Although I do not like the term “stable” in relation to the project. Apparently, you first of all mean the stability of the asset.
In this case, the most stable assets are coins from the top 10. They have not lost in price more than 50 times (BCH). On average, losses the best coins are about 90% when dump 2018. No matter how awful it looks, this is a good result 2018 for cryptocurrency Grin.

To loose 90% from the maximum value is a very bad results. People lost a lot of money during 2018 especially crypto hodlers.

Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:59:41 PM

The project has a lot of conferences in different countries. This is certainly good, so you can attract a new community, but probably it is financially expensive.

Yes I check the news because I have some tokens and participate in leasing program and for me it is important to check the development.
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:36:26 AM

EDC Blockchain Is Ramping up the Audience in China

In June, two representatives of EDC Blockchain and leaders of the EDC community from the province of Fujian will hold two meetings in China. The first meeting will be held in Putian on June 20, 2019. The second event will take place in Xiamen on June 22, 2019. Each of these meetings will be attended by over 50 people.

The program includes:

EDC Blockchain representatives will share their vision of the cryptocurrency market;
Tell about the platform development strategy and EDC coin use cases;
Within the events framework a business presentation of the ECROFund platform will be held.
We recall that the first time we presented the ECROFund platform at the large-scale IFIC Sanya 2019 conference in China last month. Thousands of visitors, blockchain experts and large investors were able to learn about our project and its mission.

The ECROFund platform is bringing together people who have combined their resources to create an independent and self-sufficient ECRO ecosystem.

Meetups will contribute to the territorial expansion of both platforms — EDC Blockchain and ECROFund — in the Chinese market, the largest cryptocurrency market worldwide.

You will find more detailed information about upcoming events on the project pages on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. Chinese EDC community members can find out more about all the details of meetups in the QQ group 415314924.

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:22:27 PM

EDC Blockchain Congratulates Christians on the Feast of the Holy Trinity!

June 16, 2019, it is celebrated one of the brightest Christian holidays, Trinity Sunday.

We sincerely congratulate all our partners, community members and our team on this wonderful holiday!

Christians decided to have rest from any business on Trinity Sunday. Therefore, we wish all of you to rest today, fill your hearts with love and inspiration so that the entire year will bring you only positive changes in life you dream about!

Your EDC Blockchain Team.

Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:31:40 PM

To loose 90% from the maximum value is a very bad results. People lost a lot of money during 2018 especially crypto hodlers.
Everything is relative. 90% is a pretty good result in 2018 for most cryptocurrencies Smiley. It is only 10 times cheaper from the high. You can check the CMC. A lot of coins fell by 20-50 times (95-98%) and more.

A lot of coins now costs nothing. Now there are 2200 different coins and tokens according coinmarketcap and a lot of this coins do not have any practical idea and usage.
PlayInfinity
Copper Member

Activity: 182

Play infinity

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:45:57 PM

This is a marketing ploy. And any advertising requires financial investments.
Anyway, the effectiveness of advertising is also important. There are not so expensive ways to promote.

Usualy one of the most unexpensive ways to promotion is bounty campaign and airdrops. Participants get payment for work in tokens.

Enyanha

Activity: 493

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:00:26 PM

It is a very good profit during one month. I see a lot of users participate in leasing programs to get more profit.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
zoromat

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:51:13 PM

This is a good monthly percentage. Profit can be withdrawn every month?
no-ice-please

Activity: 839
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:44:29 PM

Is this just a network with a cryptocurrency or can you really build stuff on EDC Blockchain?
With the help of the built-in coin constructor, you can create new cryptocurrencies - from a simple token for low turnover to a full-fledged cryptocurrency with advanced features which is based on the LPoS mining algorithm. With the help of the global EDC Blockchain platform, you can create new cryptocurrencies, as well as to conduct your own business, develop startups and launch new high-tech projects. You no longer need powerful computing technology, as a special code will reliably protect your digital assets, while investors will have free access to the currency with the help of a “client” and a wallet. Assets created on the EDC Blockchain platform can be traded or stored as permanent assets.

Does this mean that this platform is a competitor for something like the Ethereum platform?

Ethereum was a first and it is realy very hard to be a competitor of it. But I think that it is possible.

Everything is possible of course, but I think that network effects for first mover projects are hard to compete with.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 06:20:49 AM

Thus, the organizers can find investors who are in different parts of the world.

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:53:43 AM

EDC Blockchain Is Back in Turkey!

On June 17, 2019, an event dedicated to the development of the EDC Blockchain platform and ECROFund ecosystem will be held in the Turkish city of Düzce at the Düzce Sürur Otel.

At this meeting with potential investors of the project and crypto-community members speakers will cover such topics as building an independent ecosystem of global goods turnover within the framework of ECROFund project, the interaction of EDC Blockchain and ECROFund platforms and global popularization of these projects. The event will be interesting for both beginners and professionals of the crypto industry who are interested in the possibilities of expanding and tokenizing their business with the help of EDC innovative products.

The speakers at this meeting will be the leaders of the EDC Blockchain team in Turkey with extensive experience in the field of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies, Ali Aslan, Vitaliy Kostiuk and Alex Saveliev.

EDC team leader in Turkey Ali Aslan

Event start: 6.00 pm
Address: Düzce, Düzce Sürur Otel

gyrygrom

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:14:57 PM

Thus, the organizers can find investors who are in different parts of the world.
Of course, such a marketing approach should attract attention to the project and new followers.
Enyanha

Activity: 493

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:31:13 PM

Usualy one of the most unexpensive ways to promotion is bounty campaign and airdrops. Participants get payment for work in tokens.
As a rule, the team pays with tokens that is not traded. But in this case, the team pays with coin being traded, that is, real money. I wonder if it is cheaper, for example, to buy a banner for a month on a website with an average attendance?

I think that EDC has different kind of promotion including bounty. But EDC do not use signature bounty.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: