Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2019, 12:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency  (Read 7034 times)
gyrygrom

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:53:10 PM

I participate in leasing program. I like this program and I think that it is a good chance to earn more money.

And how much minimum should be invested to participate in this system?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ymaico

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:04:30 PM

Hi, admin! I don’t can download WP links, can you send it, please?
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:44:40 AM

[cut out]

I think this is not the case with the EDC. Much has been done and much has been invested. to prevent failure. Moreover, the EDC has touched on such hot topics as the global problem of all crypto coins - quick and safe purchase of goods in the store or payment in a cafe. For me personally, this is very important. So EDC, come on!
Grin You should explore other projects. You may be surprised, but projects with non-global problems are the exception rather than the rule.

upline

Activity: 924
Merit: 286

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 06:17:15 AM

The idea is very interesting, now it is necessary that the entire infrastructure of the project is applicable in a real business.
Everything in the world is developing. Now business is looking more closely at cryptocurrencies. Therefore, the decision of this question is only a matter of time.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
ZROCOR
PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION FACEBOOK ? TWITTER ? WHITEPAPER ? ZAPPS ? GITHUB
ZROCOR
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯________¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦__¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦___¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦__¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯__¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
simpsons_support
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:28:16 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2019, 07:51:20 AM by simpsons_support

🙌🏼 EDC Blockchain team wishes our community be gifted with blessings of Allah and many treasured moments of joy!
💥Eid Mubarak! Selamat Lebaran! May Allah bless us all!

via https://blockchain.mn

zoya2019

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:33:34 AM

The idea is very interesting, now it is necessary that the entire infrastructure of the project is applicable in a real business.
Everything in the world is developing. Now business is looking more closely at cryptocurrencies. Therefore, the decision of this question is only a matter of time.

Now many companies are developing blockchain but absence of regulations stops such developing.
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 427

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:53:09 AM

[cut out]

I think this is not the case with the EDC. Much has been done and much has been invested. to prevent failure. Moreover, the EDC has touched on such hot topics as the global problem of all crypto coins - quick and safe purchase of goods in the store or payment in a cafe. For me personally, this is very important. So EDC, come on!
Grin You should explore other projects. You may be surprised, but projects with non-global problems the exception rather than the rule.

A lot of projects want to make a marketplace where it will be possilbe to buy everything in crypto but it is hard to do this.

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:55:07 AM

EDC Blockchain Digest

The EDC Blockchain team is here with our weekly news digest.

Last week we worked on creating our own blockchain for the ECROFund platform. We created our own blockchain based on the EDC platform for ECROFund and transferred the entire EDC Blockchain referral structure to it, as well as user data and users’ accruals.

For the convenience of Chinese users, we are preparing to launch a special server in South Korea, which will facilitate our Chinese partners access to all EDC Blockchain services.

We are working on the development of the payment system. We plan to launch an anonymous transfer system, in which any user can send money to another user without without being able to track both the recipient and the sender.

We are also working on creating a system for generating cryptocurrency checks. Any coin owner can create a check and give it to another user for withdrawal. The introduction of such a system will complement the existing capabilities of EDC.

Have a nice day,
EDC Blockchain Team

lylya75

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:37:36 PM

I participate in bounty program. Here is my new article about EDC Blockchain

https://medium.com/@vera55nika55/review-of-edc-blockchain-f18b46dcf50b

I got payment for my previous article in the amount of 10000.000 EDC
Here the link to payment https://wallet.blockchain.mn/block/17536001

Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 2

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 12:43:53 PM

I just published an article for EDC care to give it a read
https://www.publish0x.com/cryptostocksreviews/a-blockchain-technology-that-rewards-both-the-rich-and-poor-is-worth-paying-rapt-attention-to-xwqwpx

Enyanha

Activity: 277
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:32:19 PM

I see more and more people participate in bounty. More article about EDC will appear in media.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
caribbean_dream
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:33:16 PM

I see more and more people participate in bounty. More article about EDC will appear in media.

It is not wonder if people receives payment every month. People got payment and continue to participate in bounty. Tokens is simple to sell.
zoromat

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:05:52 PM

Now many companies are developing blockchain but absence of regulations stops such developing.

Most companies that are developing a new blockchain do not bring anything new. Therefore, they are not needed.
darkcerebral

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:18:16 PM

Because users saw the opportunity to work out the real cryptocurrency that is already trading on the exchanges.
Milamol

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:07:10 AM

upline

Activity: 924
Merit: 286

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:40:10 AM

In many countries, cryptoregulation is already underway. Developers are trying to move to countries with a favorable climate for crypto-development.

ZROCOR
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION FACEBOOK ? TWITTER ? WHITEPAPER ? ZAPPS ? GITHUB
ZROCOR
simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:33:41 AM

EDC Blockchain Enters the Cosmetology Market

The EDC platform continues to expand, offering new features to its users. Chinese cosmetology entrepreneurs in Toronto use EDC as bonuses for their customers and employees. They can be accumulated and exchanged for a part of services in the clinic.

The CEO of the company confirms the enormous potential of the project by mining EDC and distributing the mined coins among its customers.

Users can pay for some of the services using EDC, which implements the platform in the real business sector faster.

The EDC team is expanding the list of partners, and soon, we will see even more realistic examples of the EDC use.

Follow the news to stay tuned!

simpsons_support
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:12:23 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 07:30:21 AM by simpsons_support

EDC Blockchain Has Been Listed on Coindar.org: All Events in One Calendar

EDC Blockchain platform has been listed on coindar.org, popular analytical resource, that aggregates all significant news from cryptocurrency world and represents the data as a calendar with convenient and intuitive navigation.

Now users will be among the first to learn about all important events on EDC Blockchain platform and will be able to receive notifications about upcoming events.

In addition to standard metrics like market capitalization, coin price and its changes, coindar.org is equipped with novel infographics comparing coin price fluctuations with events occurring on the platform. Such information can be quite useful for all users that rely on the news when making trading decisions.

Rising interest from media resources, analytical sites and news aggregators is due to the impressive dynamics of the network components development and competent, well-thought-out marketing strategy. The project is constantly developing and improving existing products, therefore many listings on resources like coindar.org are expected in the near future.

DeepChipolino

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:47:03 PM

The success of any startup is unpredictable. Whether it is a crypto startup or not.
But existing cryptocurrencies are predictable: the majority will die; BTC and ethereum will grow.

I would not be so sure. There are many promising alcoins that can show themselves in the year 2019-2020.
I would not hope for any altcoin. I have been on this forum for more than a year and a half. Saw many promising "alcoins" Grin . Almost all of these are barely alive. Now only real things and results can create my confidence.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
OPEXinfo

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:58:22 PM

The success of any startup is unpredictable. Whether it is a crypto startup or not.
But existing cryptocurrencies are predictable: the majority will die; BTC and ethereum will grow.

I would not be so sure. There are many promising alcoins that can show themselves in the year 2019-2020.
I would not hope for any altcoin. I have been on this forum for more than a year and a half. Saw many promising "alcoins" Grin . Almost all of these are barely alive. Now only real things and results can create my confidence.

Some alcoins are growing but only few. And it is very hard to find promising altcoin at start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.