Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION  (Read 89978 times)
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 02:11:28 AM

One of these pools needs to get the network hash rate. He put it on github but I don't think any of the pools fixed it yet

I have update daemon but any change . Maybe need edit php side but dont wanan put my hand on it now.

You are looking for it in getmininginfo I think

Its in getnetworkhashps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:14:17 AM

Please note that MineOnCloud is using a PPLNS reward system even though it says PROP on the dashboard. For SHA-256 coins, that is a more preferable reward system than PROP for miners with low hashrates. Please take that into consideration when deciding how to spread the network's hashrate.

Can anyone register and confirm this guy ?? xD Mineoncloud is proportional not pplns. https://cdc.mineoncloud.com

You don't have to take my word for it, but you can confirm it on your own instead of asking someone else to do so if you really wanted to know. My shares are accumulating over gaps of blocks found by the pool, so there's no doubt that it is PPLNS, at least for the moment. I was mining on the Suprnova pool before I moved my hashrate to the MineOnCloud pool, which is why I easily noticed the difference.

I own the pool i know how the config is done I did it !! also its clearly write on website in dashboard for example.

Let's continue this over PM for a smoother flow of conversation. I PMed you.
RENDERING

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:16:55 AM

One of these pools needs to get the network hash rate. He put it on github but I don't think any of the pools fixed it yet

I have update daemon but any change . Maybe need edit php side but dont wanan put my hand on it now.

Its in getnetworkhashps

Is the wallet on github updated with the net hash rate now?
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:23:45 AM

Its in getnetworkhashps

If you compile from github right now you will be able to do getnetworkhashps and see the network hashrate

It's not in Windows, unfortunately
palawan

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:25:25 AM

Its in getnetworkhashps

Yes, Values as of 5 minutes ago...

19:19:47
getnetworkhashps

19:19:47

halu
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:36:49 AM

Less than 1000 blocks left until the first reward halving!!

RENDERING

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:40:32 AM

Its in getnetworkhashps

If you compile from github right now you will be able to do getnetworkhashps and see the network hashrate

It's not in Windows, unfortunately

Awesome thank you. Smiley
Relnarien

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:40:57 AM

I usually find mining to be tedious, but looking at this coin churn block after block is kinda fun. Regardless of what happens to this coin, the journey is more epic than most other coins.
RENDERING

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:48:26 AM

I usually find mining to be tedious, but looking at this coin churn block after block is kinda fun. Regardless of what happens to this coin, the journey is more epic than most other coins.

Right! This is bad ass for sure! Will get very interesting.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:56:00 AM

haha nice Mining....
RENDERING

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:00:50 AM

Thats fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grin
Relnarien

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:02:37 AM

My only problem with this coin is that it's pretty much hit-or-miss. Since the coins are being mined at an extremely fast rate, it won't be long before the block rewards are effectively nulled. When that happens, mining would become a zero-profit chore unless regular transactions with this coin take place. That means the coin has a short span of time to establish itself as a currency. If it fails to do so quickly, then miners will just stop mining it after all the coins have been mined. So it's hit-or-miss in the sense that either the rapid generation of the coin would increase its transfer rate or that coupled with a lack of use would eventually make it unprofitable to mine. I'm just going to mine more in the meantime since a few gigahashes for a couple of hours day is still netting me an amount worth getting giddy over. Tongue
RENDERING

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:04:40 AM

My only problem with this coin is that it's pretty much hit-or-miss. Since the coins are being mined at an extremely fast rate, it won't be long before the block rewards are effectively nulled. When that happens, mining would become a zero-profit chore unless regular transactions with this coin take place. That means the coin has a short span of time to establish itself as a currency. If it fails to do so quickly, then miners will just stop mining it after all the coins have been mined. So it's hit-or-miss in the sense that either the rapid generation of the coin would increase its transfer rate or that coupled with a lack of use would eventually make it unprofitable to mine. I'm just going to mine more in the meantime since a few gigahashes for a couple of hours day is still netting me an amount worth getting giddy over. Tongue

It will be a long time before they are all mined with the blocks halving everyday.

However with your theory then hey maybe this will be our gateway into day trading more. It could become a day traders coin. We will see. This will be awesome for sure.

But if we miners hold out for a long time then the day traders will not be able to get their hands on many, making them want more and more value. We can be the hoarders this time and not let them just buy in and take everything and control it. Now us miners have more control. Bad ass.
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:11:52 AM

It will be a long time before they are all mined with the blocks halving everyday.

However with your theory then hey maybe this will be our gateway into day trading more. It could become a day traders coin. We will see. This will be awesome for sure.

But if we miners hold out for a long time then the day traders will not be able to get their hands on many, making them want more and more value. We can be the hoarders this time and not let them just buy in and take everything and control it. Now us miners have more control. Bad ass.

Not to mention the 8 second blocks making transactions nearly instant. Perfect for merchants
Relnarien

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:13:53 AM

The market is unpredictable though. If majority of the miners do start hoarding this coin, it may also cause merchants who actually want to use the coin as an instrument of purchase to just look elsewhere. After all, if majority of the coin is in the hands of only a few people, then any merchant who starts accepting it will face the risk of ending up as a poor bagholder if all those hoarders suddenly dump their coins on him/her for his/her goods/services. It would be interesting to watch the progress of the coin though. We are essentially watching the life of Bitcoin compressed into a few weeks. Smiley

EDIT: Hopefully, people won't attempt to use this coin as a tipping currency. 8-second blocks are the most bloat I'd care to have. Tongue
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:26:12 AM

The market is unpredictable though. If majority of the miners do start hoarding this coin, it may also cause merchants who actually want to use the coin as an instrument of purchase to just look elsewhere. After all, if majority of the coin is in the hands of only a few people, then any merchant who starts accepting it will face the risk of ending up as a poor bagholder if all those hoarders suddenly dump their coins on him/her for his/her goods/services. It would be interesting to watch the progress of the coin though. We are essentially watching the life of Bitcoin compressed into a few weeks. Smiley

EDIT: Hopefully, people won't attempt to use this coin as a tipping currency. 8-second blocks are the most bloat I'd care to have. Tongue

Lol true story mate
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 03:35:30 AM

Coins with big numbers like this one usually attract market depth a lot more than small rewarding coins do

Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:02:10 AM

Coins with big numbers like this one usually attract market depth a lot more than small rewarding coins do

Need to be added somewhere, first!!
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:04:49 AM

we can contact more exchange platform.
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:14:53 AM

we can contact more exchange platform.

I've contact Cryptorush, Mintpal, and Poloniex so far

About 2 hours until the block halving. That puts us less than an hour ahead from the target time. Not bad for a brand new coin!! Great job difficulty adjustment!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: