Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION  (Read 89978 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:14:59 PM

If there is already another CDC (Cloudcoin), then you should name this coin differently or else it will just lead to confusion like in the Panda 1, 2, 3, 4 case.

How about CD, DIEM or similar.

DIEM would be cool  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:16:30 PM

If there is already another CDC (Cloudcoin), then you should name this coin differently or else it will just lead to confusion like in the Panda 1, 2, 3, 4 case.

Everything that comes up on google with cloudcoin and bitcointalk is how it is a scam. I also see this as the dev's username

Kujmandosz

Activity: 126

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -8: -2 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

---

In short...sounds like a scam, so they are not seen as a serious issue. We are the real CDC

Altough DIEM isn't bad, either, for the future (possible, but not likely (at all))
dboylc

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

mine for future~

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:21:39 PM

Maybe need rename CDC
how about CPDC
lah9900

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:31:35 PM

DIEM'd be cool,
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:38:22 PM

Where is CloudCoin even listed? I don't see it on Cryptsy or Cryptorush or anywhere else? Looks dead with no dev to me

Google just brings up SCAM, closed, no exchange

Disease Control is why we picked it. We want it to go VIRAL

I see you guys like DIEM more than CDC though. Is that just because of CloudCoin, or do you legitimately like DIEM more? If it's the latter, I'll open a poll and let you guys decide
thebeesknees

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:41:13 PM

Where is CloudCoin even listed? I don't see it on Cryptsy or Cryptorush or anywhere else? Looks dead with no dev to me

I see you guys like DIEM more than CDC though. Is that just because of CloudCoin, or do you legitimately like DIEM more? If it's the latter, I'll open a poll and let you guys decide

The problem is that when you search for CDC you get cloudcoin and not Carpe Diem.  It's not that people will be confused and think this is a scam, it's that they can't find it.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:44:06 PM

The problem is that when you search for CDC you get cloudcoin and not Carpe Diem.  It's not that people will be confused and think this is a scam, it's that they can't find it.

Ya those are some really great points!, i personally like DIEM better  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ScroogeD

Activity: 70

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:45:01 PM

Cloudcoin (CDC) is already listed at BTER http://bter.com/trade/cdc_btc

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
sebalino

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:45:21 PM

From CDC supernova I do not recive coins. Two  hours transaction missing.
Please help
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:46:37 PM

From CDC supernova I do not recive coins. Two  hours transaction missing.
Please help

i had this happen 2-3 times close your wallet and reopen it Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Trolley

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:56:54 PM

Due to pools going down/having block scoring issues at launch and not being able to watch it all night. I had over 10M CDC balances on 3 different pools. cdc.suprnova.cc cdc.eminer.pl and cdc.mineoncloud.com and was unable to cashout. I contacted all of the pools earlier today and have only received my balance from Mineoncloud. I am receiving my auto transfers from suprnova.cc but not the original balance stuck in the system. Be careful and setup qt asap
d0mc0

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:00:36 PM

We already got listed on the Mintpal voting list - with CDC (about 100 votes until now)
alltalk

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:01:39 PM

can someone help me with the wallet please?
it will not connect to the network - block source not available
Im a bit of a noob - sorry
sebalino

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:02:38 PM

Zacgeno96
Thank you very much
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:05:14 PM

can someone help me with the wallet please?
it will not connect to the network - block source not available
Im a bit of a noob - sorry

You just need some nodes. Connect to ours and join the party!!

Make a .bat to launch the QT and use this:

-addnode=23.92.60.76 -addnode=162.243.85.72 -addnode=162.243.105.94 -addnode=162.243.228.207

Or if you are using carpediemcoin.conf use this and launch your QT with -server

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcport=6480
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=23.92.60.76
addnode=162.243.85.72
addnode=162.243.105.94
addnode=162.243.228.207
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:24:28 PM

Alright, we've changed the symbol to DIEM

https://github.com/CarpeDiemCoin/CarpeDiemLaunch

Windows QT will be out in a few hours. If you don't care, then you don't have to update. It'll just show CDC in your client still, but you'll be able to trade DIEM on any exchange or send it to anyone who has updated. Totally optional, just cosmetic

This also gives me a chance to put getnetworkhashps into the Windows QT. So if you're curious, just open the Debug window and you can get the live total network hashrate

This will not affect mining, pools, or anything else. If you don't wish to interrupt your solo mining, feel free to continue with the old client

IF A POOL CHANGES THEIR URL FOR THEIR POOL PLEASE PM ME

No more confusion

On that note, to anyone who posts a meme with CARPE DIEM somewhere in it...I will send 1000 DIEM per picture that makes me laugh if you have a DIEM address in your signature. Be original. If I've seen it before, it doesn't count, no matter how funny it is, but I still encourage you to post it. Don't post an address or it will be seen as a giveaway and we may get locked
alltalk

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:31:35 PM

sorry cant make it work
i saved the conf file into the data directory and tried running from .bat but no go
think im missing something really simple
Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:34:49 PM

sorry cant make it work
i saved the conf file into the data directory and tried running from .bat but no go

goto your search bar and type %appdata% goto your roaming folder and find the carpediemcoin folder and add a carpediemcoin.conf with nodes

addnode=23.92.60.76
addnode=162.243.85.72
addnode=162.243.105.94
addnode=162.243.228.207

you can also add pools as nodes like addnode=stratum+tcp://cdc.suprnova.cc:6336

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:37:03 PM

sorry cant make it work

If you have a .conf with the addnodes (or copied it from the last post) in your Roaming/Carpediemcoin folder, then in the bat just put

carpediemcoin-qt -server

Also, quoting this so it's on the new page

Alright, we've changed the symbol to DIEM

https://github.com/CarpeDiemCoin/CarpeDiemLaunch

Windows QT will be out in a few hours. If you don't care, then you don't have to update. It'll just show CDC in your client still, but you'll be able to trade DIEM on any exchange or send it to anyone who has updated. Totally optional, just cosmetic

This also gives me a chance to put getnetworkhashps into the Windows QT. So if you're curious, just open the Debug window and you can get the live total network hashrate

This will not affect mining, pools, or anything else. If you don't wish to interrupt your solo mining, feel free to continue with the old client

IF A POOL CHANGES THEIR URL FOR THEIR POOL PLEASE PM ME

No more confusion

On that note, to anyone who posts a meme with CARPE DIEM somewhere in it...I will send 1000 DIEM per picture that makes me laugh if you have a DIEM address in your signature. Be original. If I've seen it before, it doesn't count, no matter how funny it is, but I still encourage you to post it. Don't post an address or it will be seen as a giveaway and we may get locked
d0mc0

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 07:42:16 PM

We had (eminer.pl), some problems with findblock and payout deamons. Please check Your account again.
If there are any problems plese send us email eminer.pl@gmail.com

Seems like the problems are there again. At least with the payout daemon. I'll wait patiently
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: