Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION  (Read 89978 times)
bayo

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:47:56 PM

hey i just get problem on my pool for payout for more than 10M deamon say "error: {"code":-3,"message":"Invalid amount"}"

20.000.000 is the max payout amount at once for me, after that "invalid amount" is shown

I just tried to cashout over the amount I had from mining overnight but it didn't appear in my wallet.  It also doesn't seem to be on the pool anymore.  Any ideas what I should do?

I did the same thing there was no way to send an actual amount so I setup the auto payout after having to unlock it like 4 times before it worked and it sent all 44 million coins but they are not in the wallet or in the pools dashboard. I am mining on https://cdc.mineoncloud.com

Contact me on #mineoncloud or just message from contact form or here !! I will solve it !

edit: i find your tx Let me resend !

edit2 : Look your wallet all cdc come in ! ;=)
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hccwin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:51:10 PM

very good!
nemiz

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:55:30 PM

hey i just get problem on my pool for payout for more than 10M deamon say "error: {"code":-3,"message":"Invalid amount"}"

20.000.000 is the max payout amount at once for me, after that "invalid amount" is shown

I just tried to cashout over the amount I had from mining overnight but it didn't appear in my wallet.  It also doesn't seem to be on the pool anymore.  Any ideas what I should do?

I did the same thing there was no way to send an actual amount so I setup the auto payout after having to unlock it like 4 times before it worked and it sent all 44 million coins but they are not in the wallet or in the pools dashboard. I am mining on https://cdc.mineoncloud.com

Contact me on #mineoncloud or just message from contact form or here !! I will solve it !

edit: i find your tx Let me resend !

Thanks Bayo!
RENDERING

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:57:56 PM

Hey I figured out what is happening to you guys...

If the pool operator has the withdraw fee below 0.1 then when you send your coins out of the pool it rejects the transaction and the coins are sent back into the pool wallet. Only the pool operator can see the funds because it puts them into the liquid assets. And it is only when you withdraw large amounts because the wallet wants you to pay an extra fee to send large amounts. PUT YOUR AUTO PAYOUT ON LOW!

This means that the pool operator has your coins. You can verify by going to your transactions, sorting by Debit_AP, then look at the withdraw, if it does not have a TX ID # then the coins where sent back into the pool wallet.

The operator has to verify that the transaction has no TX ID. Then he will have to send you back your coins.

Again, another reason I do not mine in public pools anymore. Hope your operators are kind enough to send your coins back. :/
zeetak

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:11:38 PM

PUT YOUR AUTO PAYOUT ON LOW!

Again, another reason I do not mine in public pools anymore. Hope your operators are kind enough to send your coins back. :/

Agreed. The first thing I do when I setup a mining account on a public mining pool is download the wallet for the coin, then setup a fairly low payout threshold limit to the wallet's address. I typically make sure coins are transferring to that wallet before going to bed/work/etc.  That way you can't get screwed like this.
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:20:33 PM

We need a QQ for China - 500,000 CDC Bounty, who wants it!? PM me that you're planning on doing it, then PM me the link when it's up and you'll get your coins!

Let's be honest, if China catches on (and it's still very early for them to), shit will explode
RENDERING

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:25:55 PM

We need a QQ for China - 500,000 CDC Bounty, who wants it!? PM me that you're planning on doing it, then PM me the link when it's up and you'll get your coins!

Let's be honest, if China catches on (and it's still very early for them to), shit will explode

I agree, we need to get the China men onboard. That whole south Asia has a shit ton of hash. hahahahah shit go look at fiatleek.com and watch the river of BTC going into china constantly. Way more than the US. :/
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:27:28 PM

I agree, we need to get the China men onboard. That whole south Asia has a shit ton of hash. hahahahah shit go look at fiatleek.com and watch the river of BTC going into china constantly. Way more than the US. :/

fiatleek.com is down for me Sad

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:33:53 PM

There are a ton of Chinese ASIC plants, too, we could see a massive hashrate rise

Fiatleak.com - Only interesting during the Chinese evening when it's going nuts
ScroogeD

Activity: 70

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:33:58 PM

Bring this to an exchange soon or else it dies.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
zeetak

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:50:08 PM

lies
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:52:19 PM

I've emailed about 10 so far. Surprised nobody picked it up right away with all the positive feedback. I wasn't sure if people would love this idea or hate it, but it seems to be an overwhelmingly positive response

I've also been offering 1,000,000 CDC bounty to the first exchange that adds it by the end of this weekend. You guys sending emails to your favorite exchange will help, as well. They value third party opinions a lot more than the coin dev themselves
zeetak

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 03:55:05 PM

I've emailed about 10 so far. Surprised nobody picked it up right away with all the positive feedback. I wasn't sure if people would love this idea or hate it, but it seems to be an overwhelmingly positive response

I've also been offering 1,000,000 CDC bounty to the first exchange that adds it by the end of this weekend. You guys sending emails to your favorite exchange will help, as well. They value third party opinions a lot more than the coin dev themselves

one thing that would help is if you posted a bunch of links that were like mailto:exchange name & subject = please add carpe     etc

that way we could just click them and email easily. some work for you, less work for us? moar exchange plz.
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:00:47 PM

Seed node is at 98 connections, so there's at least that many people interested enough to download and leave their client open

Thanks to everyone who has ports open and is operating as a node, it really helps the network more than you imagine, especially with such fast blocks

I've had a few questions in PM asking why we chose such fast blocks knowing it would fork. Here's a quick response of how we handled it on launch

We knew 8 second blocks were going to be what merchants needed, but it leaves us open to a launch full of miniforks, as many coins have done in the past. Those were also Scrypt, not SHA, and ASIC mining at launch brought another factor we had to use in our math. In the end, we chose a very fast difficulty retarget, active on launch to avoid instant mining, and set up the network a little different prior to launch.

When setting up the initial seednodes, we actually mined 1 block per node (16 blocks) at 40,000 CDC each instead of the standard 1,000,000, also using standard BTC diff retarget so it would stay at launch difficulty. This was our "safe guard" to ensure no mini forks on launch. After those first blocks were mined, we took the entire network down and forked the coin to properly reward 1,000,000 CDC each, and implemented our difficulty retargeting. Essentially, we hard coded a hard fork to CDC and launched with the post fork clients. This is why you won't see the fork in the code, but a block explorer will verify all of this

Anyway, why did we do these extra steps? Simple. When connecting to the network for the first time, your client had to go through either the seed nodes or proper, synced nodes, and "checkpoint" the first few blocks at different rewards. This way if someone got a minifork from block 1, they would not be able to continue due to no connections

As you have all seen, it worked flawlessly. Even with the huge hash rate fluctuations of the first day of a coin, we STILL were only 45 minutes ahead of schedule, thanks to our planning and difficulty retargeting

TL:DR; CDC didn't fork at all, even with ASIC mining and 8 second blocks, and the difficulty is working perfectly. Awesome launch
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:06:59 PM

one thing that would help is if you posted a bunch of links that were like mailto:exchange name & subject = please add carpe     etc

that way we could just click them and email easily. some work for you, less work for us? moar exchange plz.

Here's a start

support@bter.com

poloniex@gmail.com

paul@cryptsy.com

bitjohn@cryptsy.com

support@cryptorush.in

support@mintpal.com

support@swisscex.freshdesk.com

contact@coinedup.com

Got any others? Post them up!!
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:15:39 PM

What about a website? This should be added to the bounty list unless the Dev team is working on it. Also a good graphic artist for designs I.E Carpe Diem accepted here. The main point of any coin is to attract users, an android wallet is the best way for daily regular use, who keeps there wallet/computer with them? If a coin is mobile it can be used anywhere anytime.

JMHO

Grin

Yea, we will handle the website. I would also like to do a mobile wallet, I'll add it to the bounty list. Nice suggestions
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:23:55 PM

Community Bounties
  • ABE Block Explorer: 250,000 CDC
  • Create a Faucet: 100,000 CDC
  • Create a Paper Wallet: 100,000 CDC
  • Create any online games: 100,000 CDC
  • Get CarpeDiemCoin on the front page of Reddit: 1,000,000 CDC
  • Create awesome Youtube video about CarpeDiemCoin (30 Seconds Max): 50,000 CDC
  • Create a Viral Video about CarpeDiemCoin (Use your insane side), 100,000+ Views: 300,000 CDC
  • Carpe Diem Coin Mobile Wallet: 1,000,000 CDC
palawan

Activity: 386

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 05:57:22 PM

Here's a start

support@bter.com

poloniex@gmail.com

paul@cryptsy.com

bitjohn@cryptsy.com

support@cryptorush.in

support@mintpal.com

support@swisscex.freshdesk.com

contact@coinedup.com

Got any others? Post them up!!

Here's an email draft I'm about to fire up to bter.  Is it ok?  I'll just copy the same message and send to everyone else.  Do I need include a way to contact you, Carpe Diem Coin?

Thank you!

halu
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:10:06 PM

I would suggest linking to this thread. Let them know the block reward halves every day and it's not just another copy paste clone. Thanks for your help mate!

In other marketing news, we have just got our QQ group in China set up! Let's make CARPE DIEM COIN viral worldwide so they need the real CDC to stop the infection  Wink

QQ Group
Carpe Diem Coin Ҩ [CDC] 375707510 
ScroogeD

Activity: 70

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 06:13:35 PM

If there is already another CDC (Cloudcoin), then you should name this coin differently or else it will just lead to confusion like in the Panda 1, 2, 3, 4 case.

How about CD, DIEM or similar.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: