Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:42:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [DIEM] CarpeDiemCoin Ҩ Halves Daily Ҩ 48 Seconds for FULL CONFIRMATION  (Read 89978 times)
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:14:09 AM

voting for add CDC at mintpal

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

but first should tell them list CDC coin

Coin Voting

We're always looking to add new markets for the best altcoins, and to help us with this we'd like to ask you, our users to vote on what you'd like to see offered at MintPal.

Below is a list of coins that we're considering adding, ordered by the most voted. Please vote for your chosen coin below, due to the recent abuse of the system by bots, only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. Every user is limited to 5 (five) votes per hour.

We're also accepting payment votes! We've put a lot of time and capital in to making the exchange, and we believe it's only right to let users show their confidence in new coins by allowing them to use their wallets. Each 0.00010000 BTC received will count for 1 vote. All payment votes will be publicly visible, as you can see by clicking the addresses below, and will go directly to improving MintPal's infrastructure. Payment votes are automatically credited every 15 minutes after 1 network confirm.

Although the majority of new markets will come from the voting system, we reserve the right to add new markets outside of the system where we feel necessary. Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at support
  • mintpal.com and we'll get the coin added.
sent email to support@mintpal.com and ask them list CDC coins, thanks!
worth

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:30:17 AM

Community Bounties
  • ABE Block Explorer: 250,000
  • Create a Faucet: 100,000
  • Create a Paper Wallet: 100,000
  • Create any online games: 100,000
  • Get CarpeDiemCoin on the front page of Reddit: 1,000,000
  • Create awesome Youtube video about CarpeDiemCoin (30 Seconds Max): 50,000
  • Create a Viral Video about CarpeDiemCoin (Use your insane side), 100,000+ Views: 300,000

You can get a faucet, paper wallet, and one type of game at http://coinok.pw/

Just learned about them recently - hope that helps!
palawan

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:32:18 AM

Ahh...  I setup a stratum server on a Dell Mini 9 netbook, but that's because the Antminer S1 requires it.  If your device doesn't require a stratum server, you can probably setup your wallet as a server and connect to it using RPC port.  Check out another coin on as a sample config (ie  Chikun KUN or stashcoin) and change settings are necessary for your setup.  Dunno too much more than that as I don't use it.

You'll need a carpediemcoin.conf to contain the settings...

Good luck.

Oh, OK. That's what I'm looking for. I'll see if I can get it set up on one of my Linux miners or the Windows one if that doesn't work. Looks fairly straightforward.  Thanks.

If you have an Antminer S1, and you're comfortable with Linux, then this is the ultimate guide for you from user tiktoc:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=162788.0

The initial setup may take 1-2 hours, but after that, setting up a new coin should be straight-forward which takes about 5 minutes (well, setting up a new coin needs to build the coin daemon from source, and the Mini 9 is a netbook with only an Atom processor, so that takes about 40 minutes to build on mine).

The git source for carpediemcoind is missing a file   on the src/leveldb/   which I copied from another coin src/leveldb/

Good luck.

I used Ubuntu 12.10 server.  Don't install LAMP.  mysql conflicts with sqlite which is what the stratum application utilizes.

halu
Mimon

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:56:17 AM

hash rate is so beefy!, i love it.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:58:08 AM

ya everyone is mining the shit out of this coin  Cool

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
zfy19880403

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:00:49 AM

intersting!!! Grin
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:11:38 AM

Ask for CDC to be added!

poloniex@gmail.com

support@mintpal.com

support@bter.com

Let them know we are the first coin to halve rewards every day and no forks on an 8 second block coin!!

Let's throw in a 500,000 CDC bounty to the first exchange to add us by the end of the weekend!?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:13:52 AM

Ask for CDC to be added!

poloniex@gmail.com

support@mintpal.com

support@bter.com

Let them know we are the first coin to halve rewards every day and no forks on an 8 second block coin!!

Let's throw in a 500,000 CDC bounty to the first exchange to add us by the end of the weekend!?

great work!dev team

i will donate more when been listed on some exchange platform.
worth

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:20:30 AM

If you have an Antminer S1, and you're comfortable with Linux, then this is the ultimate guide for you from user tiktoc:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=162788.0

The initial setup may take 1-2 hours, but after that, setting up a new coin should be straight-forward which takes about 5 minutes (well, setting up a new coin needs to build the coin daemon from source, and the Mini 9 is a netbook with only an Atom processor, so that takes about 40 minutes to build on mine).

The git source for carpediemcoind is missing a file   on the src/leveldb/   which I copied from another coin src/leveldb/

Good luck.

I used Ubuntu 12.10 server.  Don't install LAMP.  mysql conflicts with sqlite which is what the stratum application utilizes.

Excellent. I've bookmarked it and will give it a try sometime soon when I have a little time.  Thanks!
palawan

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:24:22 AM

Ask for CDC to be added!

poloniex@gmail.com

support@mintpal.com

support@bter.com

I'd like to donate 3,000,000  CDC  for the bounties, but I don't have a carpediemcoin-qt wallet to send from.  Is there a working Linux QT wallet for Carpe Diem Coin?

I just tried to build it from git a few minutes ago.  

Code:
cd CarpeDiemLaunch
qmake
make

Thanks,

halu
bayo

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:30:49 AM

just chmod -R 777 CarpeDiem main github folder before compile for dont get any problem !
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:39:02 AM

One of these pools needs to get the network hash rate. He put it on github but I don't think any of the pools fixed it yet

Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:47:25 AM

Please note that MineOnCloud is using a PPLNS reward system even though it says PROP on the dashboard. For SHA-256 coins, that is a more preferable reward system than PROP for miners with low hashrates. Please take that into consideration when deciding how to spread the network's hashrate.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:52:03 AM

great community. Smiley

i like this coin.
Carpe Diem Coin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:56:24 AM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Go vote for CDC!!

I suggest pool ops looking to gain more miners start their own thread announcing their CDC pool. People tend to go to those more often when they can find the person running it easier
bayo

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:57:33 AM

Please note that MineOnCloud is using a PPLNS reward system even though it says PROP on the dashboard. For SHA-256 coins, that is a more preferable reward system than PROP for miners with low hashrates. Please take that into consideration when deciding how to spread the network's hashrate.

Can anyone register and confirm this guy ?? xD Mineoncloud is proportional not pplns. https://cdc.mineoncloud.com

And just add first vote :!
bayo

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:02:39 AM

One of these pools needs to get the network hash rate. He put it on github but I don't think any of the pools fixed it yet

I have update daemon but any change . Maybe need edit php side but dont wanan put my hand on it now.
palawan

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:06:52 AM

just chmod -R 777 CarpeDiem main github folder before compile for dont get any problem !

Thanks!  It's building now.

halu
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:08:51 AM

Can anyone register and confirm this guy ?? xD Mineoncloud is proportional not pplns. https://cdc.mineoncloud.com

You don't have to take my word for it, but you can confirm it on your own instead of asking someone else to do so if you really wanted to know. My shares are accumulating over gaps of blocks found by the pool, so there's no doubt that it is PPLNS, at least for the moment. I was mining on the Suprnova pool before I moved my hashrate to the MineOnCloud pool, which is why I easily noticed the difference.
bayo

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 02:10:30 AM

You don't have to take my word for it, but you can confirm it on your own instead of asking someone else to do so if you really wanted to know. My shares are accumulating over gaps of blocks found by the pool, so there's no doubt that it is PPLNS, at least for the moment. I was mining on the Suprnova pool before I moved my hashrate to the MineOnCloud pool, which is why I easily noticed the difference.

I own the pool i know how the config is done I did it !! also its clearly write on website in dashboard for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: