Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:44:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop badmouthing new projects  (Read 2309 times)
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:33:42 PM

I really don't blame people that run away from new crypto projects, in 2018 only we saw too many projects that got released and only few of them are worth investing in, scammers are the enemies here and I still hope something can be done about it

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jigawagawa

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 05:54:33 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 08:39:28 PM by jigawagawa

It doesn't help any of us, I agree that most project are not really doing as much as they are supposed to but it doesn't mean we should backlash all of them including the ones with good intentions, it will only make things unnecessarily complex for all of us.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:15:52 PM

~
I am highly intrigued by your post and that is a reminder to everyone in the crypto space.
We should always aspire to get the best through research.
There are lots of companies, industries, organizations, both already existing and startups, who are aspiring to integrate their businesses on block chain technology. Some of them are highly developmental and innovative. In few years to this time, there will be so much competitions that, some newly coming coins will replace those that are now being seen as the top ranked coins.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:48:18 PM

~
I am highly intrigued by your post and that is a reminder to everyone in the crypto space.
We should always aspire to get the best through research.
There are lots of companies, industries, organizations, both already existing and startups, who are aspiring to integrate their businesses on block chain technology. Some of them are highly developmental and innovative. In few years to this time, there will be so much competitions that, some newly coming coins will replace those that are now being seen as the top ranked coins.
in fact, only competitors can speak negatively about a particular project.  But in most cases. If we are talking about new ico companies, as well as coins that have just recently entered the cryptocurrency market, in most cases negative statements are made because of fear of losing their money.  We all understand how a lot of swindlers in the cryptocurrency market have divorced.  Although I really understand that any negative information is bad for the development of a new project.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:08:28 PM

Investors treat any new project with some kind of prejudice because many have had a bitter experience from participating in fraudulent projects. Normal and good projects will always be, just need to be able to select them, among other things, slag. And this is the most difficult.

Of course, all these conversations don't just happen. Many have suffered from ICO scam projects lately. And new projects are becoming more and more difficult to regain investor confidence. I want to believe that we will soon see new promising and honest projects.
Kafanchanchan

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:14:39 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 10:21:04 PM by Kafanchanchan

Yes, this has really got to stop because it doesn't really help any of us to be honest, imagine if all the current huge projects were met with undue negative reviews from people, they definitely wouldn't have been where they are today, let's learnt to be accommodating of new projects, I know a vast majority of them are scam but there are equally good ones out there. Let's not be quick to generalise
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:15:16 PM

Badmouths are normal in crypto currency and it cannot be stopped
It is mostly called fud and if you want to remain in crypto currency

You need to learn to adjust the basis
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:25:13 PM

Many people are emotionally sensitive to their losses. They can be understood. But we are not supposed to give new opportunities to scammers. At the same time, fud is harmful to crypto. Everyone chooses their own way.

Bohdan Rabeha
Copper Member

Activity: 377
Merit: 0

I'm from #GenerationB

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 08:37:51 PM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

I agree, experts and well-known companies with experience and their audience have not come yet. When they come, then all that we dream about will begin. But old projects will be an example for future startups. We know that when the idea is working, it still has the disadvantages that need to be addressed. Bitcoin was the basis. From him and all other ideas began.

In my opinion, it is necessary to endure one year and we will see changes. But you need to prepare yourself and also gain experience.

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 09:00:08 PM

99% of ICOs are scam, I'm not saying they are not, we are all tired of fake projects getting released day by day but let's not forget that many companies are just starting to take huge advantage of blockchain technology, the experiment with blockchain technology is ongoing which will actually giving birth to more newer projects,its left for us to choose wisely, cryptocurrency is advancing....

1)old coins and tokens are good and many prefer to invest in them than newer projects to limit there risks, not a bad idea but I want to share a simple example with you, a master will never remain a master forever
e.g there was a time when android version 2.3 is the best on Android phone, so how many of you can still use the 2.3 when you've already have the taste of 7,8.0,8.1,9 OS? The difference  is marginal,newer projects will and should be able to surpass the old ones

2)binance is the most favoured among biggest exchanges we have in crypto space and the bnb token is growing bigger due to IEO whatever and bnb crossing to its own blockchain, not a bad move but do you think binance will be this great in years to come?  Experiments gives birth to more greater and more advanced ideas and I can boldy say that we will see better exchange that will beat binance in the future, take it or leave it.

3)monero is the king of privacy coins as they named it, in fact yes I accept, I am a fan of xmr myself but lately many new privacy coins are flowing in and the one I'm most bullish on since 2018 is veil, seems better to me, this is not an investment advice though, just sharing my own personal opinion that we needs more newer projects to take blockchain and cryptocurrency tech to higher levels.

No one is the most wise, you will always see someone who will surpass you, no matter what and I think it's the same thing to coins and tokens .
1994 best cars aren't the best anymore
Best old PC in the past can't keep up with today's hexacore PC's.
Take your time to do your own research, we still have many good projects that will come out and if you are the type that have the mindset of new coins are bad you will surely miss the opportunity

Your opinions are truly valid.. The crypto space will continue experiencing different phase of metamorphosis until a mature and mass adoption ready eco-system will emerge.. It's good not to get stereotypical because we are yet to see the best of this technology powered by the blockchain.. I feel the next 5 years has alot in store for crypto..

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:06:43 PM

I don't think 99 percent of all ICOs are fraudulent. Even now there are many good and promising ICO projects. Of course, now they are experiencing a very difficult time. To correct the situation, we need government regulation of ICO activities. If state bodies eliminate fraud in the ICO, they will again be able to be reborn.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:08:15 PM

I totally agree with you and share your opinion. Most people are used to following the crowd and they don’t think with their heads.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:36:15 PM

It is not badmouthing new project, what they are saying about most of them are true. Just look at them almost all of them are offering something new to the space, Ethereum brought about smart contract, even DAO that fail brought about the idea of decentralization, Augur, prediction market, but what you see not is a second rated copy and paste project, that they are trying to shill to newbies and take their money and run

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:57:43 PM

I can't really blame anyone for bad mouthing any projects most especially those who have gotten their own share of disappointments from projects that many took in high esteem that later got to be scam. Before anyone would have despise a project, he or she would have seen the same traits that some projects portray before
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:09:17 PM

But it's not in vain say that almost all new projects are garbage. There are reasons. Of course, there are very worthy, which can give odds to many projects, but their number is very small compared to those that are worthless.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:10:01 PM

I have never loss hope with new project. I am still trying to find that one who can surpass bitcoin but yet why they cannot?

It became the fight for money now.
How much profit they will make? That is the main question for every ICO that will be made.
In 100 of all I researched I fall with just 2 which are legitimate and somehow also have that will to continue their project even with low total of investors on their side. Meaning they just hit the soft cap.

When I see a management having that kind of will, I never let them go.
Now, I still have their token and did not even move a single one. That is how I support them.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:14:26 PM

There are many new'ish projects that haven't developed anything yet despite earning millions in an ICO. Others have achieved a usable product but the value of the token has fallen below the ICO price. New projects need to be something special for it to succeed

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:21:43 PM

I have never loss hope with new project. I am still trying to find that one who can surpass bitcoin but yet why they cannot?

It became the fight for money now.
How much profit they will make? That is the main question for every ICO that will be made.
In 100 of all I researched I fall with just 2 which are legitimate and somehow also have that will to continue their project even with low total of investors on their side. Meaning they just hit the soft cap.

When I see a management having that kind of will, I never let them go.
Now, I still have their token and did not even move a single one. That is how I support them.

if their main goal is the profit that they will make afterwards, i don't think that project will have longer lifespan. they should think of how to release their working product faster and how to gain users that will utilise their app. because if they will think of their own profit, more than likely, they will go down fast.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:24:32 PM

They cant say a bad thing in a new projects if they see good things to them. We all know that many projects are becoming to scam or really scam. And I think if we have full knowledge about Cryptocurrency and to this project we will not fall to that. It's up to us how to determine a good project or not by researching deeply.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:37:33 PM

Well all those "bad mouthing" is actually inevitable. Look at the amount of scams the ICOs are doing every month. People are getting frustrated of getting scammed and thus people are also trying to avoid them. Now, the way the the ICOs are scamming people, we now think whenever a new project comes out and raises money they are pure scam and thus we start spreading the bad sides of ICOs to make people aware and keep them safe. We will only stop when we start changing the way we look at ICOs.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: