Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6611 times)
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:08:42 AM

The professionalism of the Gexan team is estimated at 10 points, and the overall assessment of the project is 7.7 points - according to the rating of site icomarks.com : https://icomarks.com/ieo/gexan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irina1999

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:12:12 AM

this is the user security of the account is increasingly tightened I strongly agree in this case that is done by the GEXAN project, this will try fraudsters or use multiple accounts will not be able to enter unless they are truly private owners
It seems to me that it is safer to buy gex coins on an exchange during an IEO than to buy in Discord or in a Telegram. I don’t see any problems in passing an KYC in order to become an investor.
Few people trust this procedure, since many people sell them later in the market, i don’t want to say anything bad about this project, but right now it’s just hard to trust
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:17:14 AM

What is the first exchange you plan to add? Is it going to be a well-known exchange?
After the end of the IEO, the Gex coin will already be present at the P2PB2B exchange. I would like to see the coin on the exchanges Crex24 or CryptoBridge. And then on the level of exchanges above - HitBTC or Bittrex.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:24:12 AM

What is the first exchange you plan to add? Is it going to be a well-known exchange?
Of course, the Gexan project team is thinking about the future and plans to list its coins for other exchanges. But while we can not disclose all the details.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:30:26 AM

After the end of the IEO, the Gex coin will already be present at the P2PB2B exchange. I would like to see the coin on the exchanges Crex24 or CryptoBridge. And then on the level of exchanges above - HitBTC or Bittrex.
I am sure the developers will add their coins to one of the popular exchanges, because already today the Gex coins are already quite well known.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:35:16 AM

I am sure the developers will add their coins to one of the popular exchanges, because already today the Gex coins are already quite well known.
After what happened to the exchange of Cryptopia, and later after the information about the elimination of Cryptopia - its place confidently took exchange Crex24. I think this would be ideal for listing the GEX-coins.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:48:25 AM

After what happened to the exchange of Cryptopia, and later after the information about the elimination of Cryptopia - its place confidently took exchange Crex24. I think this would be ideal for listing the GEX-coins.
We will surely take into account the wishes of the community of our Gexan project. Thank you for your interest in our project. Your opinion is very important to us.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 11:55:23 AM

I have a question for the development team. The fact that you have a valid lottery is certainly a huge plus for the project, but what are your further plans? In what direction is the Gexan project planning to develop in the future?

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:56:45 AM

Yes, not very well, then everything shut up. Because of this, all new exchangers now have a completely different attention.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:05:59 PM

I have a question for the development team. The fact that you have a valid lottery is certainly a huge plus for the project, but what are your further plans? In what direction is the Gexan project planning to develop in the future?
Thank you for your question. With the plans of our project for the near future, you can find out in our Roadmap:

Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:43:26 PM

Probably, yes, it would be very good, but i think there will be no problems with the listing at all in the future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:58:31 PM

Probably, yes, it would be very good, but i think there will be no problems with the listing at all in the future.
Well, while it is difficult to judge this, it will be clear only after the end of sales.  I hope the price of coins will remain at the level.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:01:33 PM

Well, while it is difficult to judge this, it will be clear only after the end of sales.  I hope the price of coins will remain at the level.
The exchanges are very much on the market now and each is interesting in its own way, this listing should not have problems with listing
Irina1999

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 01:12:18 PM

The exchanges are very much on the market now and each is interesting in its own way, this listing should not have problems with listing
In any case, the initial price for the token will not be high, besides most of the people will immediately sell them
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 03:04:15 PM

In any case, the initial price for the token will not be high, besides most of the people will immediately sell them
if most people immediately sell their tokens, then there is a high probability that the price will drop even more. This is bad for the long-term development of the platform.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:17:56 PM

if most people immediately sell their tokens, then there is a high probability that the price will drop even more. This is bad for the long-term development of the platform.
In any case, there will be an initial fall in the token after a massive sale, people can also understand from the side why they do it.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:41:18 AM

This project is one of those few where you can invest and be confident of success. I advise everyone, I see project has very bright and high-value prospects.
It just gives a chance that the tokens can be sold on the stock exchange and make some money for yourself.
Keadyar

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:15:31 AM

I hope to increase the value after IEO. The Gexan project has a lot of good news. I hope to see serious growth in the near future!

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Irina1999

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:30:41 AM

I hope to increase the value after IEO. The Gexan project has a lot of good news. I hope to see serious growth in the near future!
I also expect this, but probably in the first stage this will not happen, and tokens are issued in parts, this is the right decision.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:37:56 AM

Yesterday I wrote that it would be good to see this coin on the exchanges at least Crex24 or CryptoBridge. This would increase the number of users tenfold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: