Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:54:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]✅[IEO] GEXAN - BLOCKCHAIN LOTTERY! [POW+POS+MN]✅[Smart Contracts]  (Read 6613 times)
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:00:05 AM

There is no information on how the sales on the IEO for this Gexan project go? I understand that this is probably confidential data, but still I would like to know.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:07:01 AM

Well, while it is difficult to judge this, it will be clear only after the end of sales.  I hope the price of coins will remain at the level.
The exchanges are very much on the market now and each is interesting in its own way, this listing should not have problems with listing
Yesterday I wrote that it would be good to see this coin on the exchanges at least Crex24 or CryptoBridge. This would increase the number of users tenfold.
Perhaps you are right, but this much depends on advertising, so that people know which token they buy on the exchange
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:16:05 AM

Yesterday I wrote that it would be good to see this coin on the exchanges at least Crex24 or CryptoBridge. This would increase the number of users tenfold.
Thank you for your ideas and wishes. We heard your words and passed them on to our Gexan team.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 10:22:33 AM

Has anyone tried to participate in the Gexan lottery? I know that in their lottery a very generous JACK POT (85% of prize pool goes to winners or to the JACK POT)!!!

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:09:13 AM

Thank you for your ideas and wishes. We heard your words and passed them on to our Gexan team.
It would be good if you went through listings on the most diverse exchanges as much as possible, so that people could trade wherever possible Smiley
Keadyar

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:25:14 PM

I also expect this, but probably in the first stage this will not happen, and tokens are issued in parts, this is the right decision.
I also think that this is an absolutely correct strategy that will not allow the proposal to exceed demand. This is a great move by the Gexan project team!

Coinsbit Exchange (coinsbit.io) - the best cryptoexchange launched!!!
Cellerex

Activity: 434

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:39:44 PM

Perhaps you are right, but this much depends on advertising, so that people know which token they buy on the exchange
Advertising and marketing today are key tools for project success. Technologies are secondary. And Gexan has excellent technology and excellent marketing! Therefore, I hope for success with Gexan.

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:53:44 PM

I also expect this, but probably in the first stage this will not happen, and tokens are issued in parts, this is the right decision.
I also think that this is an absolutely correct strategy that will not allow the proposal to exceed demand. This is a great move by the Gexan project team!
In general, many projects do this during sales.  And yes, this is a very correct strategy, it is clear that professionals are working on the project.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:57:14 PM

In general, many projects do this during sales.  And yes, this is a very correct strategy, it is clear that professionals are working on the project.
The fact that the project was able to develop and release a finished product (I mean blockchain lottery), and then went to the IEO speaks about the self-sufficiency and professionalism of the Gexan team.
Gexan (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:02:49 PM

Thank you all for your interest in the Gexan project and we remind you that now we are having the 2nd round of the IEO on the P2PB2B exchange. More information on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX/2

Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 01:08:10 PM

The Gexan project is really interesting and promising. It seems to me that the choice of exchanging P2PB2B as a place for conducting an IEO is not the most successful one. If the IEO took place on a better-known exchange, then the interest of investors would be several dozen times more.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:13:51 PM

It would be good if you went through listings on the most diverse exchanges as much as possible, so that people could trade wherever possible Smiley
I think it's hard to do so far, but over time, the Gex coins are likely to appear on other popular exchanges.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:15:40 PM

Has anyone tried to participate in the Gexan lottery? I know that in their lottery a very generous JACK POT (85% of prize pool goes to winners or to the JACK POT)!!!
I have not tried to participate. But with such prizes you can try.
coinbitcoin91

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:51:55 PM

What is the first exchange you plan to add? Is it going to be a well-known exchange?
Of course, the Gexan project team is thinking about the future and plans to list its coins for other exchanges. But while we can not disclose all the details.
Thank! I understand that such details you can not reveal. But I hope that we will soon find out all the news.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:08:48 PM

Thank you all for your interest in the Gexan project and we remind you that now we are having the 2nd round of the IEO on the P2PB2B exchange. More information on the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX/2

Tell me, what is the price of tokens in the second round of sales?
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:20:14 PM

The fact that the project was able to develop and release a finished product (I mean blockchain lottery), and then went to the IEO speaks about the self-sufficiency and professionalism of the Gexan team.
An experienced team can, in any case, promote its project among other competitors, which makes them much better than others.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:26:20 PM

Tell me, what is the price of tokens in the second round of sales?

What I don't understand is why this project need a coin of its own, it will struggle to find demand for it. For me why not adopt BTC or Ether or some of the top 10 coins on CMC instead of creating a new coins. I could remember then when I participated in Wagerr project, it struggle because no one is betting on their platform and the price just keep dumping, I sold at loss. We need to stop this ICO/IEO madnedd

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Irina1999

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 05:46:24 PM

What is the first exchange you plan to add? Is it going to be a well-known exchange?
Of course, the Gexan project team is thinking about the future and plans to list its coins for other exchanges. But while we can not disclose all the details.
Thank! I understand that such details you can not reveal. But I hope that we will soon find out all the news.
The more news about the project, the better we will gradually find out, this of course pleases new investors.
coinbitcoin91

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:09:46 PM

The more news about the project, the better we will gradually find out, this of course pleases new investors.
Yes of course. I hope that many also support this project as we do.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:50:57 PM

Yes of course. I hope that many also support this project as we do.
In any case, they are investing here, but this is simply not shown on display, in terms of an investor, it is difficult to determine on this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: