Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get $40 stellar very easily  (Read 13133 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 07:49:20 PM

Thanks for the information but how about my personal information are they safe is there any chance of misusing that . Let me try once
If you can trust Binance or other exchanges for taking your identity, then why don't you trust blockchain as they are an old well-known crypto company?

I don't trust Binance or any other exchanges either. But it's all risk/reward.

I expect most here are probably trading more than $25 worth of coin. So if an exchange requires KYC in order to withdraw thousands (or if during the last bull run, much more than that), then yeah, kind of a necessary evil.

For a measly $25, I wouldn't bother. Not worth the risk.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jenkins33

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:07:14 PM

I stopped believing in free tokens distribution. How much I did not try to do it - I always received a payment of a few dollars, or never came at all. Many projects require you to enter your personal data. This award is not worth my personal data.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 08:57:50 PM

I think something is fishy for blockchain to be asking for documents for kyc for few bucks or is it all in the name of preventing multiple entry from individuals?
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:02:20 PM

Is your identity worth just 40 USD? What if they get this info into a darkweb market and sell it over there. KYC must be submitted to only projects or websites that is highly reputable in terms of keeping clients database safe.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:25:43 PM

Is your identity worth just 40 USD? What if they get this info into a darkweb market and sell it over there. KYC must be submitted to only projects or websites that is highly reputable in terms of keeping clients database safe.

The top exchanges KYC have already sold our data on the darkweb, so I don't think the solution is to stick to reputable exchanges. These are the biggest targets of data leaks.
The question remains how much are your documents worth. If you want to sell/withdraw thousands of $, then it's probably worth having your ID sold online. $40, probably not.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:33:30 PM

OP, it might truly look easy to get, but are you aware that you are giving out something in return for it, which is your personal detail.
Well, i see nothing bad in it, if the platform can be trusted enough to safely guard the identity of those who have registered on their platform
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 06:11:11 PM

Thanks for the information but how about my personal information are they safe is there any chance of misusing that . Let me try once
If you can trust Binance or other exchanges for taking your identity, then why don't you trust blockchain as they are an old well-known crypto company?
Exactly my thought. I wonder why people are unwilling to participate due to KYC requirement and I guess those never use blockchain.com wallet before. If not the oldest, it is one of the oldest bitcoin wallets in the history of cryptocurrency.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 06:54:08 PM

Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

I thought its worth $25 of xlm?! I am done with this but I only got almost $25 worth of stellar. Well I'm still thankful coz it's a free money. I also got an airdrop from coinbase, they are giving airdrop with bat and zex, I already got them, am still waiting for the stellar airdrop. I m finished watching all those info videos that they required to watch but up until this time the stellar did not arrive yet. I'll just wait patiently for another free money from a platform.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 07:15:40 PM

Exactly my thought. I wonder why people are unwilling to participate due to KYC requirement and I guess those never use blockchain.com wallet before. If not the oldest, it is one of the oldest bitcoin wallets in the history of cryptocurrency.
They have right notmto join the campaign / airdrop. It's just non sense if they trusted other company for taking their identity but can't trust blockchain.info / blockchain.com for taking their identity,

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1306

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:09:03 PM

I tried to complete my registration, but when I have to choose my country do scan my document Brazil is not there  Huh Huh Huh

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:22:30 PM

I tried to complete my registration, but when I have to choose my country do scan my document Brazil is not there  Huh Huh Huh

This is your country's policy on cryptocurrency. Perhaps you have regulators. Therefore, you will not be able to receive this reward.

I was also interested in this award. However, my country is also not on the list. In the mobile application there is a button that tells you when your country or zone will be available for the bonus.
That's it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:31:00 PM

Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink

you're too late for posting this airdrop in April because the airdrop are running more than few month ago before you post on this thread forum, iget stellar from blockchain.com but few of my friends don't get any reward from them and just collect Identity from user

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1306

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 07:36:31 PM

This is your country's policy on cryptocurrency. Perhaps you have regulators. Therefore, you will not be able to receive this reward.

I was also interested in this award. However, my country is also not on the list. In the mobile application there is a button that tells you when your country or zone will be available for the bonus.
That's it.

Ah ok, thanks, I'll try to install the mobile to see more info about
It's weird, because in Brazil we do not have any regulation yet

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Backupnime

homt.net

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:21:32 PM

Ah ok, thanks, I'll try to install the mobile to see more info about
It's weird, because in Brazil we do not have any regulation yet

maybe that's not goverment reguation but company regulation for restricted acces and participate in your country bro.
untill today are many case like you, even goverment not restricted but company have any rules and term

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:24:23 PM

Why are you telling about 40$ although it is 25? Also I am not sure that airdrop is still valid, because I got it long time ago, like 3 month or more

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:46:59 PM

A $25 worth of stellar in exchange of your personal information, is this worth it? Would you give information for this amount? I don't think this is worthy. I'm not willing to give any information for this amount.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:32:23 AM

It doesn't worth to sell my personal documents for $25 Stellar Lumen coin. A blockchain wallet is great for everyday use and small daily transactions but it is not secure as a MYcelium wallet in my opinion. I never send my face and ID to the companies that can track me.
Backupnime

homt.net

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:08:12 PM

It doesn't worth to sell my personal documents for $25 Stellar Lumen coin. A blockchain wallet is great for everyday use and small daily transactions but it is not secure as a MYcelium wallet in my opinion. I never send my face and ID to the companies that can track me.
i know blockchain wallet service since 2014, old domain as i know is blockchain.info, and my first bitcoin wallet are created here.
in fact, I don't know that wallet your intended is safe, i'm prefered to used blockchain wallet than your Mycelium wallet or whatever

hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:11:27 PM

Ok, It's been 30 days since I uploaded my documents for verification purpose on the app. Till now there is no sign free stellar airdrop. My country is supported and my documents are valid but still it shows "verification in progress". Now I'm hating myself for providing my documents without anything in return.

Blah blah
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:14:58 PM

Ok, It's been 30 days since I uploaded my documents for verification purpose on the app. Till now there is no sign free stellar airdrop. My country is supported and my documents are valid but still it shows "verification in progress". Now I'm hating myself for providing my documents without anything in return.
this is why KYC is only needed for bounty campaigns or for large investors. but definitely, you should not send your documents to airdrop

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: