Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get $40 stellar very easily  (Read 13133 times)
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 04:46:00 PM

Yes I got $ 25 was fast , about 20 minutes and xlm I was credited , I think why not participate?) 25 for kyc good money )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 06:12:28 PM

Indeed is only 25$, some of my friends done and get it, but i don't know if to do or no, maybe worth and maybe the documents are safe and never they hold them and are on emcrypted sites, i try on coinbase but i not get nothing yet.
Adelek15

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:27:31 PM

wow, is this instant withdrawal?
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 06:30:45 PM

Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink
Not a good idea to sell the document and personal information for 25$ worth of XLM. There are no other requirements for getting the 25$ airdrop amount. I never sell my identity for few bucks.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:48:04 PM

Yes I got $ 25 was fast , about 20 minutes and xlm I was credited , I think why not participate?) 25 for kyc good money )
There's still people who do practice anonymity and refused to provide personal information, they are aware that $25 might not be fit to give
their identity, but if you are comfortable doing that it's your choice, I do see this before and see that there's forum members who already
get the rewards like yours and some still waiting for the approval of their documents.
Kaneki11

Activity: 209
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 06:48:50 PM

Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

Enjoy Wink
What do they plan to do with our personal info.. don't looks like you're selling for personal info... and I don't trust it
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:10:24 PM

Hi,

Enjoy Wink
I passed the KYC verification, I received a confirmation response, but after I applied for the XLM.  A letter came to the post office that an error occurred and they cannot explain the reason because they care about my safety. Appeal in support did not lead to anything. The wallet is good, there are no complaints, but with such antics they spoil the reputation.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:18:43 PM

are you get reward now?, I dont get my reward till now and also they dont send my email or something to claim, I send my KYC for long time ago but no respons from blockchain.
Bokile

Activity: 322
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:31:35 PM

I joined this airdrop a few months ago. It is 25 USD, not 40 USD. At least it was 25 USD when I received XLM. Now is around 15 USD because the price is lower than before.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 07:36:38 PM

I sent the documents a month ago and still I have not received my xlm , I think kyc is very difficult to pass on this site
First of all, passing the KYC is very easy on the main site of blockchain.info. The only thing you need is a laptop with a quality camera and your documents. They ask your real name, surname, date of birth. After filling the form you are forwarded to take a photo of the document with the camera and that's all.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:55:50 PM

I have followed this airdrop but when I registered I only got $ 25 but it's true that the status is still a waiting list and until now I haven't got it, it's just that I'm jealous of the blockchain reward now why are they offering a reward that bears

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:00:50 PM

It seems to me that this is all just a divorce whether the usual PR or just collect your data.  Just understand that no one just does not give money.
Kafanchanchan

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 08:33:21 PM
Merited by shahim (1)

Thr stellar airdrop is one of the simplest airdrops I have ever claimed in recent times, unlike other conventional airdrops, it does not require you performing special tasks before you get rewarded, all you need do is get your identity verified and you are good to go. For those who are not well acquainted with how it works, I will be giving a detailed step by step guide on how it works below:

The total cap of the airdrop is $125,000,000$, which will be paid in XLM. First you will have to sign up by joining the waitlist, and when it gets to your turn you will receive a mail prompting you to login and claim your free lumens. Note: the queue for claimers is quite a very long queue and some users might have to wait for weeks before they finally get the mail. If that's the case, don't panic, the mail will come for sure, it's done on a first come first serve basis.

Once you get the mail, it will be valid for 7 days, if you don't use it within that period, it expires and you won't be able to claim your tokens anymore, so ensure to use it as soon as it arrives. After you claim, a notification will pop, indicating your Xlm is on its way, wait for some minutes after that, and refresh your wallet, you must have been airdropped 25$ worth of lumens. Good luck guys, last I checked the airdrop is still on, so go claim yours now
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:16:33 PM

are you get reward now?, I dont get my reward till now and also they dont send my email or something to claim, I send my KYC for long time ago but no respons from blockchain.
Pass KYC through the phone did not work several times, always refused, and then wrote in support and went through the website on the computer, approved for 20 minutes and immediately accrued stellar.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:21:43 PM

Mistake) not 40 and $ 25. I have long received this airdrop, but out of $ 25, there are about 9, because the token rate has sank very hard since that time. I hope stellar backwards its price.
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:22:43 PM

It is not up to $40 but $25 because I know many who have done it before but one will need to submit KYC so it's not that free as they make us to believe and as for me, I don't think $25 worth my documents.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 09:32:20 PM

I'm aware of this airdrop but I'm not willing to give in my identity for that $25 worth of XLM.
It is $25 airdrop AFAIK.

https://airdrops.io/stellar/
https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019105951-How-to-participate-in-the-Stellar-airdrop

but is still worthed, because we send our identity to trusted company, not just share our identity for some shit airdrop campaign
beside that our data are protected

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 09:49:01 PM

$40 is good if it's not require KYC. I don't exchanges my Identity to $40 only but if it's thousands dollars and up as faster as I can I will submit all information. Depends to the needs of the person if they choosing to submit their information to get $40 worth of stellar I don't have problem to that project but it's my choice tfor my security.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:13:14 PM

Hi,

Enjoy Wink

You are one of those who give out their whole life information just for peanuts, do you have any idea why they asked for the informations no but because it is free money you jumped at it, even if it could cost your freedom you don't care.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:17:31 PM

Hi,

Enjoy Wink
It is only around 25USD in Stellar Lumens and I am not sure if the promo is still avaiable because I did it about half year ago.

So I would suggest to you to contact them before you fulfill all steps.  Cool

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: