Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:32:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get $40 stellar very easily  (Read 13133 times)
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:38:05 PM

I see only $ 25 that I received, but this information is very useful. steps that are so easy to get a few dollars. often like this to please users.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:13:36 PM

I GOT MINE. but it was 30usd not 40. maybe you have a refferers . i have none but i was able to get my 30usd. i doubt if the Airdrops is stiLL ACTIVE NOW.
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:59:00 PM

As you know Stellar is growing and competitor of XRP,so in future may be reach at the price of $40 but this is depends on adopting by institutions .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:45:09 AM

Good news is coming your ways that you can get free $40 worth of stellar tokens by just doing small tasks. Stellar is one of the good performing coins in the market, and it will give you profits in the days to come. To claim your free rewards of stellar coins, you have to register in coinbase exchange or www.blockchain.com.

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 05:38:25 AM

Nice idea bringing it to this forum for others to benefit but the price is actually $25 worth of xlm but also note that you have to go through kyc and live one for that purpose,once your kyc is accepted, you receive it in your blockchain Wallet but as usual many are afraid to disclose their Identity.

Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:58:05 AM

I have heard this news several months ago, is this still an active airdrop? Some people are afraid of giving their identities in return of 25$, but isn't the website a reputable site?
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:08:34 AM

Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

https://www.blockchain.com/en/getcrypto

Enjoy Wink
Thats not totaly free since it was airdropped in exchange for our KYC or identities and i think thats not a good idea, Lately more and more platforms demanding KYC in exchange for and airdrop token/coin like in a form of Bonus  im wondering if its legitimate and have any valid reason to retrieve our precious data. But in the end the decision still yours if you want to give your identity in exchange of few bucks!
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:37:26 AM

Ok, It's been 30 days since I uploaded my documents for verification purpose on the app. Till now there is no sign free stellar airdrop. My country is supported and my documents are valid but still it shows "verification in progress". Now I'm hating myself for providing my documents without anything in return.
this is why KYC is only needed for bounty campaigns or for large investors. but definitely, you should not send your documents to airdrop
This was actually from a reputed company Blockchain.com. I've personally used their wallets since many years. I've trusted them very much. So I didn't think much about their KYC. Whatever it's a lesson learnt now: "Think twice before handling personal documents to someone".

Blah blah
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:20:52 PM

this is why KYC is only needed for bounty campaigns or for large investors. but definitely, you should not send your documents to airdrop
This was actually from a reputed company Blockchain.com. I've personally used their wallets since many years. I've trusted them very much. So I didn't think much about their KYC. Whatever it's a lesson learnt now: "Think twice before handling personal documents to someone".
because of that i can participate in blockchain.com airdrop, i didn't think this company sell our privacy.
because it will affect their big name if it happens, in other case the worst thing they will lose investors

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 06:41:44 AM

Hi,

This is not the typical article about how to get money in which we have to do thousands of operations in order to get a few dollars.

The Blockchain page is giving away Stellar just for registering. But considering they give away about $40, it's worth it!

Enjoy Wink

And have you done registering and got the reward ? If you were only registering and got $40, it would be good.
I believe there is some verification process that you need to complete before getting the airdrop reward.
for me airdrop should not requiring any verification to be able to participate on it.

ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:23:55 AM

Blockchain Stellar Airdrop?
This is good for crypto ecosystem, but very sad, they are not supported to my country Indonesia.
I Don't know why, but when I submit my KYC document, Indonesian is not available
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:03:40 PM

Hi,

Enjoy Wink
Giving out your private information for just $25 ain't worth it in my opinion,  that's too cheap dude,  I ain't gonna do this and will advise those that has not do it to stay away from it we don't know what they wanna use the information for,  by the way the airdrop is just $25 and not $40

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:46:57 PM

In principle, nothing complicated. But it seems to me that your personal information is not worth $ 25 as they give you XLM tokens only after you have completed the verification and it looks like selling your information and nothing more.
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:08:39 PM

Hi,

Enjoy Wink
I know about this airdrop and dey actually gave out $25 worth of stellar lumen coin. I also applied for this bounty on coin base but for long now have not gotten any reply from them although I wish they reply.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:32:33 AM

It turns out that you are ready to provide your personal data to unknown people for only $ 25? Faster you can earn just going out with your documents and offer them to everyone. You will earn more money , and the result is the same - your data will get to unknown persons and that with them you will not know.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:45:09 AM

It turns out that you are ready to provide your personal data to unknown people for only $ 25? Faster you can earn just going out with your documents and offer them to everyone. You will earn more money , and the result is the same - your data will get to unknown persons and that with them you will not know.
it is indeed very risky to give our identity to other parties. it might not matter if the project is real. but if not it will make a problem for ourselves. for me it is better to take a safe path, not daring to give a personal identity
DigitalTerminal

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:56:19 AM

This thread is live, so it's still available?
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:44:10 AM

Ok, It's been 30 days since I uploaded my documents for verification purpose on the app. Till now there is no sign free stellar airdrop. My country is supported and my documents are valid but still it shows "verification in progress". Now I'm hating myself for providing my documents without anything in return.
same here Cheesy i uploaded documents too . They are fully verified but says ; stellar tokens is on its way .And my country was suppoted too.  its been like 3 weeks now . Waste of time

ganeshramk

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:52:07 AM

Hi,

Enjoy Wink

40 USD Worth stellar is bit exaggerated. You will get something. But waiting time is also there.
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:53:04 AM

All what they need is the information you gave with that they are done with you, this time of stuff i don't do because is waste of time

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: