Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me sleep  (Read 830 times)
server
Legendary

Activity: 892
Merit: 1002

1 BTC =1 BTC

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:06:14 PM

Every day I go to bed to sleep but I can not sleep, I have to worry during the night.
I also remember all the annoying things when I decide to sleep.

I want to sleep deeply. I am tired of this situation
Are there any suggestions to skip this

CBD oil ? This works for me... doesn't coop with alc and some meds but if you don't need these then it's great.

markstivn98 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:07:30 PM

did you ever ttry some downer, like cannabis ? 

I have not tried anything yet. I can not stop thinking about sleep. I feel that thoughts are holding a celebration in my head. What is the benefit of cannabis? Do you help me? How to use it
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:12:31 PM

Just curious with your situation and I have one question is this situation you really feel every night? If yes, you have to find a doctor to resolve your problem. Sometimes I feel like your situation but it doesn't happen in every night just sometimes if I got stressed when lots of problem that must think in my mind. But I have a solution to avoid it, I only drink sleeping pills and I'll sleep with comfortable, maybe you need sleeping pills to resolve your problem.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jacsom

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:37:06 AM

Essential oils can help you relax and fall asleep easily. My fave scent is lavender.
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:50:36 AM

Every day I go to bed to sleep but I can not sleep, I have to worry during the night.

Why won't you try using sleeping pills or CBD oils that can help you to go to sleep.
RobertRay

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:55:37 AM

Try meditation before sleeping. Possibly, it will help.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 02:32:11 PM

It is good you really free your mind from the affair of this world and do enjoy any moment.  Most of us find it very difficult to enjoy the moment and live at the moment par time and that is why we are so much worried about what happened in the past and what is going to happen in future.
rkkm1987

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 03:34:35 PM

I Think you should take some medicine.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:04:18 PM

Have you considered trying CBD oil? Really helped me with sleep issues
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:13:49 PM

Sleep and sleep to rest , you need to solve the problems when you are in good health and sleep well , as a new head always come to good thoughts

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:48:03 PM

Try to reduce media consumption at least 1 hour before you're going to bed
There are also natural supplements like valerian root that people swear by, and melatonin that should help you.
Do you worry a lot during the day also, or is it just by night when you're trying to sleep?

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:02:36 AM

I have experienced something similar and it made my life a mess. My lecture was a mess and my activities were also destroyed. Then I looked for ways to do a search on Google. and worse, I also took the drug Estazolam. But after I met my friend who is a doctor, he advised me to stop taking the drug and replace it with sports activities such as a gym or other sports activities.
Until now effective exercise to make our sleep patterns back healthy and I am also grateful that dependence on consuming my sleeping pills has also been lost. Regular exercise can also help improve sleep quality.

pavlooster

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:16:24 AM

Don't eat too close to your sleeping time and avoid coffee or caffeinated drink before you sleep. Exercise during the day has a good effect for sleeping. But looks like you have anxiety problem, so maybe try to meditate or do some relaxing thing that works for you like reading a book. If it's too much, better to see a doctor.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:48:40 AM

Well, If you have insomnia that is curable and if you don't get sleepy when you are in bed just make sure go shower to refreshen your body and do not bring your phone or you can turn off your phone whenever you are in bed because it can make you just open it and your sleeping routine will be affected on it.
yesiam6

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:50:16 PM

I have experienced something similar and it made my life a mess. My lecture was a mess and my activities were also destroyed. Then I looked for ways to do a search on Google. and worse, I also took the drug Estazolam. But after I met my friend who is a doctor, he advised me to stop taking the drug and replace it with sports activities such as a gym or other sports activities.
Until now effective exercise to make our sleep patterns back healthy and I am also grateful that dependence on consuming my sleeping pills has also been lost. Regular exercise can also help improve sleep quality.
Were you just able to stop the sleeping pills cold turkey?
That's pretty good btw to replace pills with exercise!

___   __    ______     
/__/\ /__/\ /_____/\   
\::\_\\  \ \\:::_ \ \   
 \:. `-\  \ \\:\ \ \ \ 
  \:. _    \ \\:\ \ \ \
   \. \`-\  \ \\:\_\ \ \
    \__\/ \__\/ \_____\/
Jonathankruz

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:58:34 PM

Many things can be responsible for sleeplessness:
1. Stress - try and reduce your stressful activities
2. Emotional pain or stress - try and take your mind off many odd or unpalatable things you're thinking
3. Medical issues - if you are suffering from some illness, you might not sleep very well
If the problem persists, go and see your doctor
HobbitMud

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:19:35 PM

Try to entertain your body before going to bed. If you know what I mean.
NotoriousHodler

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:41:01 PM

I love dogs. These are the best animals on the planet
Regat

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 02:00:22 PM

Don't do physical activity right before go to sleep, it activates your body. Good thing to do it during the day.
Consider melatonin.
Consider CBD, not together.

Consider this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfy9IKQ7oBI
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:23:41 PM

One trick I found to be very useful is to just relax and control your breathing. You cannot fall asleep because your mind is occupied with thinking about anything while your heart rate is still high because you are thinking about things that make your anxious. So, just slow down and control your breathing because what this is going to do is slow down the heart rate and move you into a sleeping mode.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: