Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:18:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12937 times)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:53:52 PM

Because now the world is mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, even the same Amazon, now cwru release of cryptocurrency,and many corporations,and there are those who are already released,such as the one izvetsny Bank in the world J. Morgan he actually already released their currency,and the world is already accepting payments and goods,even flat prodat Bitcoin

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:00:07 PM

I do not see significant weight in your argument i mean profit and lost is another thing if you are in for supporting technology temporary losses are not going to effect much because longterm potential is huge and if someone is holding good coins he/she will get good profit over long term holding as blockchain and crypto models are deflationary so if you are here for the tech i think you are no way wrong.

Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:34:52 PM

The question of believing in Crypto or not shouldn't have arise because if one did not believe in Crypto they'll not be doing Crypto and I just say its not everybody that is failing with Crypto, a lot are gaining marginally trading Crypto, it just require your diligence to make headway
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 06:48:00 PM

I still believe in the results at Crypto. As long as I am at Crypto I can make money and this is what keeps me going. If there is a price decline and is stuck in a loss, I think this is a natural thing. But you can't give up because Crypto still has a big chance.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:58:02 PM

Nobody forces you to believe in cryptocurrency.  But since, alas, you already have something to do with it.  And we understand that sooner or later we will still use it.  So it is better to start now.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:03:02 PM

because we have to believe in crypto Smiley if it does not get the oldest prices then we lose too much. so we tell each other that blockchain is the technology of the new age and everything will be good.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:09:34 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
If there is a loser in the trade, then there is also a gainer. Trading is a mutual buy-sell and it is impossible for everyone to lose. Anyway, we should keep in mind the possibility of loss, so such cases will not be the reason for quitting.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 09:19:59 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency because I know one hundred, sooner or later we will still use it.  And it's better to learn this now than later.  Every year it will only grow and strengthen its position.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:37:51 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

Let's be honest with ourselves and resolve the issue of crypto trust in the market once and for all. Many coins are created only for the purpose of speculating the price. However, such as Bitcoin - are the basis of the entire market and they can be trusted and stored in them their money.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
mbsyahia

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:39:58 PM

Why ? because I do not only want something to invest. I want something that I can believe
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:48:16 PM

of course everyone still believes in crypto crypto one of the technological advantages, Besides that, it can be seen from the crypto project that appears every day, so that reason is what makes me sure crypto will continue to advance

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:02:01 PM

It's the Future
You said the whole story only in two words I know this is future, crypto currency is gonna be our future, we will have to accept the reality, gradually we can see our future is totally on digital system, we are living in totally a strange era where we will buy with crypto, we will earn with crypto, we will spend though crypto, so yes I admit the reality crypto is our future, we should accept it as soon as possible,.
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 10:12:37 PM

I don't know what you are smoking OP but this year is the year of recovery on the crypto markets.

There was a lot of falling last year but now it's not bad. Even BCH is up by 47% since March according to coinbase index. Inflation in countries with a good economy is at 2% and some have it at 10 or more while interest rates are at 5% if you're lucky. 
Crypto investments can give you 50% in a month even in a bear market. This is why people are investing.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 10:42:19 PM

We should believe in crypto because it is decentralized technology. People needs such technology because it is hopes of humans - independens. All want this and crypto gives it.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:24:26 PM

we don't need to trust all crypto, but what we need to believe is that crypto has a good project in the future, so if we want to invest in crypto, we have to choose crypto which has a good project to make an investment, so I'm sure we will get a lot of profit.

rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:28:05 PM

Can you please give some more detail for this negative information and please put down the prove for this?
People join or working in or crypto related work is to grab the opportunity to get earn. But people working in trading is part of the take risk to got lose even in the paper money trading is also get lose not all of the time they can earn and kucky for all traders.
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 11:47:24 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this?
Don't ask others if we should support crypto fully, you are here and it means that you are supporting it completely. You can be here and just for the sake of profits and investment without supporting it completely.

But that's sort of confusing yourself because you are believing to this market and why you aren't going to go completely with it.

Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
Loss is inevitable, this doesn't happens to crypto only but even to stock markets and other sort of investments.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:03:46 AM

we don't need to trust all crypto, but what we need to believe is that crypto has a good project in the future, so if we want to invest in crypto, we have to choose crypto which has a good project to make an investment, so I'm sure we will get a lot of profit.

Agree, we dont have to invest in many crypto. Crypto is promising investment as long we put our money in right cryptocurrency. Not all crypto in market are worth to invest and i think we should select good one. I am believe crypto is good investment for long term
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:19:27 AM

The fact that there is financial value, the finished faith being messed up and it'll hardly be possible to measure the ability to believe in cryptocurrency or anything like that. People who work here and do something neglecting this financial side are probably satisfied with the results and even their own faith.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 12:25:49 AM

Cryptocurrencies are generally very risky investments, hence the saying do not invest more than you can afford to lose. I think cryptocurrency investors are taking a massively asymmetrical risk position based on deep-seated skepticism among mainstream society that has caused or triggered these losses you mentioned. In the long run, this extreme contrarian position will be richly rewarded, which is why I invest in cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: