Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12927 times)
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:17:43 PM

rency isn’t going anywhere, since centralized (e.g. Ripple XRP) and Chinese centric (e.g. TRON) show an incredible depth of momentum in their respective verticals. Crypto I believe so much is here to stay
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:48:02 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is very perspective to be using in daily life, so need to create regulative units and use stable coins
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:05:26 PM

An investor must certainly believe and always support the development of crypto currencies, yes we know that there are many risks and often experience weak conditions but that is all a challenge. I believe the future of Cryptocurrency is good so that I still survive here, I still have a lot to learn and correct all past mistakes.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:18:51 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

People must be completely committed to the cause in which they are engaged. No wonder proverbs say that only man can achieve success in his business, who loves his work and is devoted to him with all his heart.
In this case, a person wants to learn a lot about his work, learn and improve. That is why I love what I do now.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:24:43 PM

there is always some wins and some losses and believe me, you are not going to face those a whole complete year. as long as you had more wins than losses then you are good to go. I mean every trader knows that but dis-beliving in crypto because you are facing some loss is a loser thing to do. you can stop trading and can practice which is always recommended but leaving the market is not a good option. remember there are people who leave their jobs for trading so its really a good option if you have good skills.
miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:28:33 PM

The belief in crypto also assumes that the person holds the coins long time despite everything. Of course, with each coin you have to do individually, but in General you have to believe in crypto and do not panic sell it when the market begins to fall.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:46:26 PM

Neglecting the pumps and dumps
Crypto currency has given us more than enough to believe with the solution it has brought forward to us all
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:06:04 PM

I think that there is nothing surprising in the fact that cryptocurrency prices have fallen. The price has risen too high and could not stay so high for a long time. At that moment the market was too weak.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:38:58 PM

I think that there is nothing surprising in the fact that cryptocurrency prices have fallen. The price has risen too high and could not stay so high for a long time. At that moment the market was too weak.
the market is not strong enough to maintain the value of coins so the market cannot rise high.
but sure one day the market was strong so he would rise and soar.
the market process must be strong and to gain profit we certainly have to trust Crypto, if we do not believe how we can benefit.

Newmusa

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:44:36 PM

Crypto has been a good business right from the beginning, every business do have a bear period and no matter how worse the condition of crypto market now I still believe in crypto.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:45:15 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

I believed in cryptocurrencies after the first time I made my first payment in Bitcoins for a long distance. I transferred money to my friend in another state. I did it much cheaper than what I was offered in the bank. After that, I realized that there is potential in cryptocurrencies.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:47:12 PM

no one intentionally wants a loss, if we can hope that we definitely want big profits in a short time, but we can't manage it so we have to wait for the process and not get it that soon.
believe, of course we have to believe because it's an important thing so we are here and patiently waiting for the movement and improvement.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 10:58:39 PM

Crypto never fails, although it might have it special ups and downs yet still its able to turn many lives around globally. If you have not benefited from such a scheme you will never  believe what we say. but soon you will get your reward and you too will be testifying the goodness of digital currency.

Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 11:22:32 PM

We should support cryptocurrency in this world or kind of business there are many loses but believing that it might gave you lots of profit in the near future.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:11:45 AM

Cryptocurrency is long term investment and i think its a normal if the price always volatile. I am believe crypto will survive and growing more bigger and market cap value will reach highest again. Its new market and new investment and many big company already interesting in this market, thats make the market are legit
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 01:18:05 AM

I believe in crypto because its transactions are practicable. It is able to be used to purchase items and attain other services online and in shops that accept it. It can also be used to transfer funds to family and friends across the globe. Gradually, big bodies are joining crypto - Samsung S10 has integrated crypto wallet, Facebook has announced its intention of creating its own cryptocurrency, Central Bank of India has authorized crypto etc - and this makes the future of cryptocurrency a good one.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:21:17 AM

Cryptocurrency is long term investment and i think its a normal if the price always volatile. I am believe crypto will survive and growing more bigger and market cap value will reach highest again. Its new market and new investment and many big company already interesting in this market, thats make the market are legit
Don't be too hopeful about this market because any investment will be very risky and I recommend that you only invest long-term Bitcoin because this is the decisive coin for altcoin's existence. In fact, many people have sold Bitcoin at $20,000 and they have not shown signs of returning to this market, which will greatly affect the value of Bitcoin in the near future. In my opinion, the market has not escaped the price reduction and will continue to last until the end of 2025
alonelyorange

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:24:41 AM

I still believe with cryptocurreny bitcoin and altcoin back again to higher price, with many time always faced lower price maybe at the future bitcoin will back to higher price with getting support from many investor.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:25:20 AM

I think i believe in cryto because its already proven that has lots of potential in making are daily life easy and its the future Wink
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:40:58 AM

They who think it's worthless just because the price fell are just weak hand. We don't need them in our community because they will just ruin the value of crypto currency because they will sell at loss whenever the market crash. Perhaps, you will totally believe in crypto currrency just after you completely understand the whole. Most people just care about the price, and less about the technology inside. They are like collecting a rock, instead of gems.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: