Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12937 times)
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:00:00 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

I am sure that cryptocurrency has a future and they will develop and improve over time. I liked the idea and the embodiment. Of course, not all coins are worthy of existence, but there is no barrel of honey without a fly in the ointment.
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:22:58 PM

It takes a very strong believe in crypto to be able to stay focused even at this stage that there is a great dip. Not believing in crypto is to be getting wearied of investment in it.  Regardless of what the market situation may be in crypto, one needs to be courageous to keep on moving.There is a great financial future for crypto because of the numerous benefits embedded in it. Although, many people who started crypto initially may see reason to start quitting due to no encouraging returns from the coins in the market but this should not be a general opinion. It is the time to stand strong and remain focus on crypto and believe in the future it has come to offer .

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:33:33 PM

Cryptocurrency has a wide range of useful applications in various fields. Unfortunately, not every project succeeds in achieving its goals, but I believe that with time, the percentage of successfully applied technology will grow.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:36:01 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency and its future.  Because I want to use it and I want it to continue to generate income.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 05:18:17 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency and its future.  Because I want to use it and I want it to continue to generate income.
I think if you invest now in Bitcoin, then you can have a future profitability of more than 20% per year. Altcoins, it seems to me, are now dangerous for investment.

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:55:13 AM

I think if you invest now in Bitcoin, then you can have a future profitability of more than 20% per year.

Per year ?  No i dont believe you  . last year was a proof that you cant earn 20% per year because last year all cryptos are in hibernation mode   . not just last year but also on other previous years  .  bitcoin is unstable but its still profitable just dont calculate your potential earnings because you will only get dissapointed at the end if ever your calculations failed you   .

Altcoins, it seems to me, are now dangerous for investment.

Dangerous ? Dangers or the risk that you are saying is already been there  and even bitcoin which is consider safe by everyone do still have a danger .  we can minimize that dangers if we choose the alts that we will invest wisely  
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:18:30 AM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
You are saying this and using the price fall to judge these projects because you are not seeing the future in them, it takes years for projects that will affect the entire nation to fully develop, some of these projects might be own now, but that doesn’t mean that they will not eventually pick up.

We investors needs to stop seeing the money we want to quickly make off these projects within a short term, if we want to support them for a future growth, then we need to learn to rely more on their future. We still have projects that are actively performing out there and getting lots of recommendation, and as they continue to grow gradually, their value will surely increase overtime.
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:27:01 AM

for me personally why should I believe in Crypto, the reason is quite simple.
in the past few years crypto has made changes in life.
so I have no other reason not to believe in crypto.
the price that goes down is not a problem because we have known Crypto for a long time.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:38:41 AM

cryptocurrency right now is one of the best way to earn profit,And sooner or later we will experienced it`s luck could bring to your life.  And it's better to learn this now . Because Crypto world has already proven its capability that give a profit the the crypto users.
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:46:17 AM

We should believe cryptocurrency because it make us independent and free from government en-slavery. It also, give us privacy compared to what fiats and other currency could offer.

No investment that's free from lost, so, never blame that, cryptocurrency if full of losses because all other investment does likewise. Hold; still be the best option for any investor at any level.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:25:12 AM

for me personally why should I believe in Crypto, the reason is quite simple.
in the past few years crypto has made changes in life.
so I have no other reason not to believe in crypto.
the price that goes down is not a problem because we have known Crypto for a long time.
That's some advantages of people who have experienced with this industry, believing that it will bounce back and bring much higher gains is already attached inside the minds, bringing investment as trust for future benefits is stored from what we have experienced before, keep your positive insight
and earned all the rewards.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 09:41:50 AM

Crypto is now world wide adoption and we must believe in crypto because if you have good strategy you will always making profit from crypto, the prices of crypto is volatility in crypto market it easy for your crypto going up their prices because it is very popular and good development.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 10:18:58 AM

FYI some traders are still earning money in the bear-market. Do not blame crypto if people are losing money on it, investment has its risk and investing your money is a choice.

kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 10:46:36 AM

I do not believe too much in crypto because it made me disappointed and lost for a long time, a lot of news talk about its recovery and my beliefs have put in that news then the result I received is a stronger decline than ever, my case is not a rare case, it is the case of many people, so continuing to believe in crypto is impossible. But I still use crypto in the next time because I know this is a field that can make money, I need to earn enough money that I have lost but definitely, use experience and skills, instead of feeling

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:26:53 AM

Nobody is saying you should trust cryptocurrency, it’s your choice if you want to and if you don’t. This is nor the first time you’re getting to know that the price can go up and down at anytime and you can also lose your money at anytime. So you proceed at your own risk, since you already know that no one can tell you whether the price is going to reach a high or low. And I’d like to add that bitcointalk was showing warning about the op, you guys should check his ratings, he’s been reported by someone as a scam.
shiming

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:37:00 AM

Why believe in encryption, this is a very good question. In fact, government inflation, imagine people using a bag of money, buy food, and then you can think of the stability of encryption.

Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:51:23 AM

Why believe in encryption, this is a very good question. In fact, government inflation, imagine people using a bag of money, buy food, and then you can think of the stability of encryption.

I do not think that will be so. The government will by all means prevent the development of cryptocurrency. So whatever we say. Cryptocurrency will move towards centralization, and anonymous coins can win.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:44:38 PM

Crypto is now world wide adoption and we must believe in crypto because if you have good strategy you will always making profit from crypto, the prices of crypto is volatility in crypto market it easy for your crypto going up their prices because it is very popular and good development.
We cannot force everyone to believe in crypto but those who really believe in it is enjoying it’s advantage. But ofcourse, their is always a huge risks when adopting crypto and investing since the volatility is exist.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:57:00 PM

Because now a huge number of large companies create their tokens and do it for a reason. You must also understand this before you actually make your choice. I think that this is done far from just.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 01:57:41 PM

I am a person who believes in crypto, because I think crypto will give me success, and the problem of rising and falling prices in my opinion is a natural thing in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: