Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12937 times)
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:29:19 PM

Your observation is from the wrong perspective despite the price fall this year there are many investors who are still coming up with lots of profit that is to say not all investors in the crypto world are failing. Investing and trading has different strategies and I believed no matter how down the market is many will still come up with profit.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 09:13:20 PM

If you got earn several times i guess you would believe in crypto that is the evidence why would you believe in crypto, right now the cryptocurrency are now very popular in many countries and with this people are now using crypto and i believe the crypto market will be great in the future.
Cryptocurrencies will be actively developed. Blockchain is one of the most promising technologies now.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:30:20 PM

I see the potential for earnings in cryptocurrencies and this is exactly what keeps me primarily on the crypto market.
I see potential in investing and trading, as well as participating in bounty campaigns. That is why those people who continue to engage in these areas of activity can earn a good profit.

bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:44:59 PM

Crypto has the risk of being able to get losses and the benefits that are already normal things always do not all go straight it all depends on each action, trust is always high because some people rely on crypto as a field of work

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 07:38:52 AM

Bearish market does not mean that  everybody is loosing. Traders who shorted their assets on time
and buying them back cheaper are not losing, exchanges are making huge profit as well during the
bears as well.
They don't understand the terminologies and the things that what a crypto person must do whenever we experience this sort of season. The bearish market isn't something that people should start be hating of but instead it should be used as an advantage for those who have missed the train. Yes, it's discouraging to see the market at its lows but don't look at it as something negative other than thinking that your money is losing due to it. That is the reason why you believe in crypto, bears or bulls, you will stay.
Any market is cyclical. And precisely because of this, we have the opportunity to make good money.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ofKJVb

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 08:41:27 AM

Disdain the evaporable marketplace surroundings and its fixed irresoluteness that palls various participant, I yet think in cryptocurrencies. The poor information almost various strikes in which I place is extremely promising and I explain that you require to wait a continued age to actualize winner.
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:13:48 AM

I think that people who believed in crypto weighed all the risks and invested in the future for the next few years. Those who invested in quick profits never believed in crypto.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Charanpreet2904

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:21:51 AM

In a risky market such as cryptocurrency there is never a assure prediction of Price and at that we need to continually remain fantastic as bitcoin lover. And I assume your analysis are wrong because not all crypto investors and buyers a failing due to the fact there are humans who've made big profits in this era.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:38:30 AM

like facebook why do people use facebook? Of course Facebook makes it easy for social communication.
as well as crypto, why do people believe in crypto?
the answer is very easy because people are easy to move their money at a very small cost. and crypto can also do business such as trading and mining
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 09:44:36 AM

In a risky market such as cryptocurrency there is never a assure prediction of Price and at that we need to continually remain fantastic as bitcoin lover. And I assume your analysis are wrong because not all crypto investors and buyers a failing due to the fact there are humans who've made big profits in this era.
There are a lot of people who made a profit in this bear market, but they are not newbies. Profits were made by people who already know how the market works.
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:21:50 AM

I actually think that we should think in cryptocurrency. Whether you aloof concern the measure of every disc in the crypto marketplace is slow accelerando containing bitcoin equitable so significance thither is this melioration that is growing. We should mastery onto that representing us to unceasingly think in crypto.
Bladebinder

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:35:54 AM

You are erroneous,we miss and we increase in crypto,its always role of the mechanism,I've create many cash in airdrops than defense and munificences, apperception you the liberality I united are great ones on the other hand not catalogued still,its each almost how precise you are
bitewang

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:55:40 AM

yeah, i think tnb never let you down
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 02:55:55 AM

Smiley Crypto certainly must believe us. This is the rule in the world that the price will rise in the Crypto market. However, compared to the market in the last year this year, there was a lot of downside. But I do not believe that Crypto has nothing to do with it.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:14:10 AM

if we want the benefits of Crypto, of course we have to be sure of that and you also have to be prepared to face the risks that you have to face because all choices have risks.
If you want to succeed, you also pass through various obstacles to be at the top.
the Crypto market can be profitable and can also be detrimental, so you must be vigilant.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:52:00 AM

if those who know crypto from 2015 or 2013, surely they will know that crypto will experience a downtrend in 2018 yesterday, and in 2019 now bitcoin is experiencing an uptrend,
it is very wrong if we do not enter in 2019 and have surrendered in 2018.
but however, all events can be used as experiences for the years that follow when bitcoin is below that of 2018.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 06:14:56 AM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
for the fact that the crypto market is in bearish season does not mean that you should stop believing in crypto,  I believe that as at 2017 - 2018 you can't ask such a question because everything was pumping , so you have to believe in crypto,  crypto is here to stay

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 01:10:40 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

since 2012 I have known crypto until now I still strongly believe in the progress of the crypto world in the future ... although things have happened ... but I still believe that crypto will provide a good future for all of us ... if I fall now I will get back up ... because I have experienced this before ... and in the end I was able to enjoy everything from the cryp results

alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 01:38:50 PM

I think that we should believe in crypto because it is future of economy and future of money transfer. But not only for that. Also blockchain is innovative technology which will be used in different spheres of our lifes like buying tickets, purchasing of coffee and even rocket building technology.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 03:01:34 PM

All crypto enthusiasts should have a common hope that the future holds better things for crypto, which is feasible. Recently we've been hearing rumours of facebook, PayPal, eBay having interest in crypto and that is massive. This shows adoption is gradually coming and with time all crypto enthusiasts will be victorious.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: