Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2024, 10:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12989 times)
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:05:23 PM

If you do not believe in cryptocurrency So you do not believe in yourself Because it is you who bring your money into cryptocurrency and you hope that you will get good dividends is already a belief in a good future cryptocurrency
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:16:47 PM

There can be costs in any business. Cryptocurrency is a very serious business and it should be taken seriously. Many could not wait for the green market. But the people who are now here were able to get a good profit. Here is you lesson - it is important to believe in its deal. If you do not believe it is better not to act.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:18:24 PM

Because it is trustless protocol  Grin. By paying or using cryptocurrencies you do not need to trust any third parties. When I give you a dollar, would you trust me that is real? It is the real power of cryptocurrencies and that is why you should start believe that crypto could make a revolution.  Wink

abs350

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:19:35 PM

in any case, the cryptocurrency will occupy a very important place in the future.  Of course, all hope that it will be a world currency, but this is how our government already wants.  But we will definitely use it.  I think you need to believe in it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:24:17 PM

Because it is trustless protocol  Grin. By paying or using cryptocurrencies you do not need to trust any third parties. When I give you a dollar, would you trust me that is real? It is the real power of cryptocurrencies and that is why you should start believe that crypto could make a revolution.  Wink
the progress of the crypto currency continues to be seen crypto currency has been supported by other countries so we don't need to fear the fate of the cypto currency to front, I'm sure it will continue to grow rapidly

Pithaxz

Activity: 453
Merit: 2

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:31:54 PM

we have to support crypto, if not then why are we here. the more support or adoption, of course, indicates a positive thing in this field? so we as users must support and trust Crypto because of them certainly have a good future.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:36:20 PM

Why are we still here? Why do we have to look at crypto developments every day? If you don't believe in crypto, that's what you have to think about now. There is no harm if people do not believe in crypto. Because many people in the world who know crypto certainly believe crypto is a place where we can produce something here.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:50:10 PM

why do we have to say crypto, my main reason, because crypto has shown a renewable transaction and this is very good and easy, now that there are many countries that have legalized crypto as payment instruments, this is proof that crypto will be able to become a currency competitor fiat later on. if there are people who experience losses because crypto I consider this is a natural thing, because each project will experience it, and we both know crypto still lives a few years and has been able to show a very good father.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:55:15 PM

personally cryptoqurrency has given me an advantage, so whatever my market situation will continue to support and always trust crypto. The market is always active so the market still has a chance to stabilize again. so stay here and enjoy traveling in any situation.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
MisterLangley

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:51:05 PM

Crypto is a digital activity that makes people benefit. Based on the experiences that have been passed by them including me who made me believe in crypto. But in trust, I think it's different in level. Risks will always be here.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:01:13 PM

The popularity of cryptocurrency is growing worldwide. Cryptocurrencies are money now and in the future. We must believe in crypto and support it and not doubt it.
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:18:59 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.

We should support crypto, in fact, this one is the main instruments for us to earn here a lot in terms of money.
Remember that when bitcoin arise up altcoins follows as well too, and during that time because of altcoins lot of individual
traders experienced of earnings because of crypto, even up to now, even bear market was flow for almost the whole period of 2018.
buzcarn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:27:24 PM

I agree that we have to support as the industry is definitely becoming more practical and there are more and more use cases. By the way, what is your guys attitude towards new coins?
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:28:27 PM

I agree that we have to support as the industry is definitely becoming more practical and there are more and more use cases. By the way, what is your guys attitude towards new coins?

Good evening there buzcarn. Well, I believe that the question is - how to find great and promising coins. As for me, I am aware of only a few alts
buzcarn

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:29:11 PM

Good evening there buzcarn. Well, I believe that the question is - how to find great and promising coins. As for me, I am aware of only a few alts

I agree that if we speak about advanced solutions, we should only consider the best ones. But what is the one you can recommend? Can you please provide more details?
hognesaul

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:30:00 PM

I agree that if we speak about advanced solutions, we should only consider the best ones. But what is the one you can recommend? Can you please provide more details?

Sure. The most promising one, from my point of view, is Volume Network. They are widely discussed these days and I am pretty sure that you have heard of then if you are deeply into crypto
buzcarn

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:30:57 PM

Sure. The most promising one, from my point of view, is Volume Network. They are widely discussed these days and I am pretty sure that you have heard of then if you are deeply into crypto

Hmm, sounds very familiar. To tell the truth, cannot remember for sure, but definitely heard of Volume from friends. But can you please provide more details on what they are bringing? And I will examine more on my own Wink
hognesaul

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:31:41 PM

Hmm, sounds very familiar. To tell the truth, cannot remember for sure, but definitely heard of Volume from friends. But can you please provide more details on what they are bringing? And I will examine more on my own Wink

Well, Volume Network is dedicated to building a large-scale cryptocurrency that can be applied in the real commercial society. And more to it, they want to reduce the costs of maintenance to make it as low as they can. And the team is very famous. The Volume Network is a cryptocurrency jointly built by the former co-founder and CTO of TRON.network and Lambda’s core team. I recommend you to check their website for more, a lot of useful information in there Roll Eyes
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:37:12 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
this year is a phase for any cryptocurrency correcting their price, like other people myself untill today lossing much of money from trading and hodl few altcoin but for you believe or not in cryptocurrency is your decision for support them or not

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:43:20 PM

for myself, I will continue to support crypto even though the price is not always stable, but I still believe crypto will continue to grow in the future.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: