Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we should belive Crypto?  (Read 12937 times)
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1773

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 03:36:49 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers.
A little talking about crypto, this is the same as you believe when you want to trade something.
Before you start trading, you think if someone buys my merchandise or there is my advantage when trading.
Well, this is all back to yourself how confident you are of crypto for now that you know.
Just short, sure, believe, do, think positively, remain at the establishment, in the future cryptocurrency will improve.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:09:36 PM

The cryptocurrency market is now far from in the best condition. But as for me, the market gradually and slowly begins to grow. It just takes time. But to trust the cryptocurrency or not is the choice of each
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:14:28 PM

Soon we will be able to pay everything through crypto. Crypto will be universal, no boundary, no authority, no middle man, no hidden cost, no one will ask question while withdraw fund from banks. People will be financially independent. That is the world we dream of
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:20:10 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
Experienced traders can earn at any price indicator, be it bearish or bullish.  But often a lack of experience leads to failures in the cryptocurrency trade, and for this reason people are lost and stop believing in success.  But mistakes make you more experienced.  I think it is not necessary to give up and the desired will be achieved.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 04:42:50 PM

I, as a crypto lover, of course fully supports the existence of cryptocurrency. I believe crypto can change my life and way of thinking. crypto makes me a lot of profit.
FreeStage

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:50:37 PM

Activity crypto currentness is each in your fists ; either think or achieve not think It’s each up to you as it’s your assets and it’s your assets or portfolio
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 03:40:08 PM

The underlying technology behind crypto is what made me believe crypto. Beyond the rise and fall in price, trading and holding, is an amazing technology footprint that as long as it is use in daily human activities, crypto will be relevant always. As a trader, you should expect rise and fall in price and not everyday is a good day even for a professional trader.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:17:25 PM

I, as a crypto lover, of course fully supports the existence of cryptocurrency. I believe crypto can change my life and way of thinking. crypto makes me a lot of profit.
Those who deal with cryptocurrency, those people believe in cryptocurrency and its future, and this is the right decision, because without the trust of people there would be no cryptocurrency

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:59:58 PM

What you say is very true and very reliable. in fact, I am very confused by the title of this topic which is doubtful about the trust of crypto.
there have been many who are helped by crypto's existence, even though we do not turn a blind eye that there are some who abuse it for personal gain at the expense of others.
but with caution that we protect ourselves can be sure to avoid things that want to do evil.

jcumins

Activity: 312
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:03:29 PM

Almost all large companies try to develop the sphere of crypto. Because crypto are new technologies which will surely make our life better. Cryptocurrencies can change many spheres of our life. Crypto is our future!

cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:07:07 PM

Crypto currency  is the future of payment
So it’s best to embrace ya values and understand its usage too

Bitcoin is dominant and striving ; I see nothing stopping it
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 08:23:00 PM

developer to work on decision as the movement on chart to draws of progress with the rise on drawing as the delivery of service to gives with offers on reference as the expends on exchange with the trading.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:39:13 PM

Yes, price fall returns us some losses. But all of we are here to accept the risks. higher risks show us the path to higher profit. We need to remind that price fall all of the investors and traders didn't lose their investments. some of them able to manage it and cover their losses. we all need to gain skills and learning things to take wise decisions at the right moment.

Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 08:47:49 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 09:35:22 PM by Renampun

The cryptocurrency market is now far from in the best condition. But as for me, the market gradually and slowly begins to grow. It just takes time. But to trust the cryptocurrency or not is the choice of each
right, to believe in crypto is the decision of each, there is no compulsion we must believe in crypto. I personally choose to believe in crypto because crypto is a breakthrough to improve the way humans make transactions in the future and cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2019, 09:04:53 PM

Cause I believe crypto have very big potential in the future. The price is always up day per day and it give us big ROI. Very big if we compared with other asset.
For me who looking for money, crypto can give big profit and big return to investor, so that's why I'm pretty sure with the future of crypto.

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:07:43 PM

Should we support crypto fully or can we believe about this? Seeing that the people who took the hypothesis of the crypto were very losers. Because this year there is a lot of price fall.
People was being busy with crypto, but nobody can not want to take losses. But they got.
Blockchain is like electricity in early ages, opens wide the doors with new opportunities. All we have to do is step in and be curious.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:24:40 PM

right, to believe in crypto is the decision of each, there is no compulsion we must believe in crypto. I personally choose to believe in crypto is a breakthrough to improve the way humans make transactions in the future and cryptocurrencies will replace fiat currencies in the future.

we don't have coercion from anyone here. because we are here of our own volition. so all of us if we don't believe and believe in crypto are all our choices. because we are not forced to believe in crypto here. although sometimes we are without coercion, of course there are still people who do not like the development of crypto.
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:26:45 PM

Cryptocurrencies is the future and not only of financial system. Already now there projects of blockchain based elections even in U.S.
So just catch the wave. Previous bear market only confirm that cryptocurrencies behave like traditional assets having growth and falls

Googlee
Copper Member

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:31:08 PM

Cryptocurrency market is most potential market in the world. Everyday lot of people know about crypto world. Day by day world depend on digitalization so I think after a long time cryptocurrency world will one of the most powerful market.
Snowworker

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:11:30 PM

Whether you looking from an suitable location of opinion, so thither actually is no cause representing it, so I anticipate that thither actually is no cause to think. On the other hand I anticipate that thither are justification to try to create cash on it, so the option is yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: