Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:06:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Reasons why IEO is better than ICO  (Read 14654 times)
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:22:17 PM

I agreed with you, As we know various projects was scams and now more projects of ICO's are scam ,so IEO is good opportunity for investor for safe investment.

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:27:44 PM

I agree on this but ICO is more profitable than IEO back on the old days. Almost all of the millionaire in bitcoin joins ICO in the time that it is not that always scam project. I don't intend to promote ICO but I am just saying that it is profitable back in the old days. IEO is better now because it is more secured for me, it is a more safe investment than ICO in this type of market status.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:34:17 PM

It is true that most of the ico are that appeared here in this business are scams in the end. But there are still ICO out there still legit, depending on the usages of the utility token. And it doesn't mean that IEO is better than ICO, it means ico is no longer useful of course not. Because before IEO was made there are many bounty hunters got their profit and became rich because of ICO.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:39:30 PM

IEOs are as trending as ICOs in 2017, they are hyped because ICOS arent worth the effort anymore and the majority of those tokens even dont get listed. Thats the only advantage IEOs have compared to ICOs, everything else have both offerings in common.

yes, i agree with you and IEO just an upgraded from ICO
the main advantages if a project do an IEO is the project will automaically listed on exchange after IEO ended
but ICO still have a good respond if the project look promissing with great team inside
because i still believe if not all ICO bad  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:42:05 PM

I was very much interested in investing to such IEO. Thus, made me the urged to browse the internet and found some compelling informations. I found it very informative for some members here like me who are disoriented between IEO and ICO.

Here is the infographic that is worth to share.

Here is the SOURCE

It's better if you read the whole article to enlighten your confusions about Initial Exchange Offering (IEO).

We hope this things becomes hype and far from scammers.
So, this forum can promote IEO just like ICO back in the day when no scammers.
And bounty hunters can be paid well with their work
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 03:42:51 PM

IEOs might be better than ICOs  no doubt about that but still it cannot guarantee the projects held by that exchanges will not turn to scam after they collect the money from the IEOs. So double check where the IEOs will be held on cause not all exchanges are can be trust.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:26:48 PM

There are many  disadvantages as well. We will understand this in the future. But they can both exist together.
 I have not even bother checking out these alternatives because they are clearly not what the crypto world needs.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:29:57 PM

Well, maybe it is better now as the demand created by the people themselves,and without demand and advertising will lose its popularity,remember how the market ISO was up in the top and all very good,a lot of populyarnosti investment,and then when after ISO projects started in minus X10, and more fall of the whole market which was great,went just to the bottom!!!

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:30:29 PM

I believe that IEO investment is more profitable than ICO. And the IEO also seems very simple indeed. But now people still invest a lot in the IEO or ICO. For now, if you want to invest in an IEO, of course, each exchange has its own rules and the minimum investment is also different. So there is nothing wrong if people now want to invest in the IEO or ICO, as long as it can make investors benefit.
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:44:20 PM

IEO is a new thing. we can see how it will work in the future. But it looks safer than the invest in ICOs. Many investors lost their funds because of the scam projects and projects dying on the way to exchanges. In that case, we all feel safer in IEO concept. I think if IEOs got success it will be the end of the ICOs. we still don't know what are the problems we gonna face in this system. but we will able to figure it out soon in the future.

BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:58:28 PM

i like IEO because is more than safe first ieo that will listed in the market, can listed in two or more than 1 market, so that coin will have price their guarantee it, so risk invest in ieo is less
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 04:58:29 PM

I don't think that it is 80%, more like higher percentage of scam ICO. IEO might be the solution we need just to diminish scams from ICO.

Simple - Yeah, I guess this is one of the advantages of it. You need 1 KYC in order to buy from the coin offerings.

Secure - I guess, having a more secure investment requires you to pick from those exchanges. Some exchange are scam.

Cheaper - Fees are nothing when you win an investment.

Credible - What if the project itself is a scam, DYOR.

Accessible - Yes an instant listing.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:02:36 PM

few point i have from IEO campaign is more secured, because investor is fully protected from fraud by exchanger, and after the coin are listed maybe can pumped to 2-5x than ico price from my experience after participated in IEO and profitable

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 05:05:51 PM

Indeed is a bad problem with ICO and i agree that IEOs are better than ICOs, and people will invest better on IEO than on a ICO, but always better do research if possible and only invest money that afford to lose.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 05:09:42 PM

I was very much interested in investing to such IEO. Thus, made me the urged to browse the internet and found some compelling informations. I found it very informative for some members here like me who are disoriented between IEO and ICO.

Here is the SOURCE

It's better if you read the whole article to enlighten your confusions about Initial Exchange Offering (IEO).

yes in this situation it will give all satisfaction to investors so I think all your points are very good for this situation to consider about investment and it will always have the EOS investment.
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:39:20 PM

At IEO you can at least make sure that token is listed on the exchange. At what price is another story. If you're lucky you can also do x2, x3 etc. And whether the projects can define as scam, that's all subjective. I am sure that of all the projects the IEO will do, we will also see a lot of scams

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:08:54 PM

What matters to investors is the gains either the project is legit or not,there are many examples already since January 2019 many projects have doubled in price ,2x ,3x etc so investors will always prefer IEO ,it just works for now atleast, the real reason why investors get tired of ICO is the scam rate ,its very alarming

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2019, 08:15:11 PM

What matters to investors is the gains either the project is legit or not,there are many examples already since January 2019 many projects have doubled in price ,2x ,3x etc so investors will always prefer IEO ,it just works for now atleast, the real reason why investors get tired of ICO is the scam rate ,its very alarming
Totally agree with you.  Since the fraudsters have simply become arrogant.  I don’t trust ICO so much that I stopped investing in them for a very long time.  And you correctly say that for us the most important thing is profit.

Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:22:58 PM

I have no doubt that there are certain advantages in the IEOs, but most of them seem rather directed to the marketing and technical aspect for the exchange of tokens, but it does not greatly improve one of the biggest shortcomings of the business scheme based on ICOs: projects with little substance, lacking sustainability in the medium term. Therefore, I remain quite skeptical about the advisability of investing in ICOs, now camouflaged as IEOs.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 08:32:59 PM

Here is the SOURCE

For me, the main plus is that I invest my money and they will not be lost just like that , ieo is much better than ico and this is a fact !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: