Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Reasons why IEO is better than ICO  (Read 14654 times)
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:06:12 PM

That's absolutely right IEO better than ICO, simple, secure and fast on the token sale. I only need to do one KYC on the exchange platform like Binance to be able to invest in the IEO project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terramoo

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 01:22:02 PM

That's absolutely right IEO better than ICO, simple, secure and fast on the token sale. I only need to do one KYC on the exchange platform like Binance to be able to invest in the IEO project.

This is true. From my point of view, IEOs are just more secured cause firstly they get evaluated by ourselves and they get evaluated by exchanges, where the IEOs are hold. By the way, are you aware of any good projects in here? I know one pretty advanced IEO - Farm2Kitchen. Probably anyone heard of them
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 11:41:30 AM

One of the reasons I tip IEOs ahead of ICO is because fraud is eliminated, many people unfortunately have lost thousands to millions of dollars in ICO frauds and there is no way to recover those funds but with IEO, one will be certain his funds is safu.
The funds are safe, quite true but any assurance that the fund will yield profit? If IEO platform only focus on fraud done through scammers alone, then it is still not safe for investors, because they will still eventually lose money to weak developers who may get tired of developing the project along the line.

SO I will implore all IEO exchanges to not only focus on the issue of scam alone, there is also need for them to make sure that whatever the developers are engaging their services for is really worth promoting and would yield all investors return on their investment in the long run.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 12:49:49 PM

yes we know that the IEO is more focused on their products and investor data security, the IEO has many advantages that can attract many investors to join, besides that I am personally interested in the IEO project because it is more promising and also avoids fraud cases.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 01:23:49 PM

IEO was a replacement of ICO due to the mistrust that have been developed on ICO. There have been several scam cases bothering on ICO and the investing public decided to run away from ICO's. IEO is much more safer compared to ICO because the exchange platform serves as a middle man and would be weary of listing scam ICO's, because their reputation may be jeopardised when they float a scam project.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 03:01:30 PM

yes we know that the IEO is more focused on their products and investor data security, the IEO has many advantages that can attract many investors to join, besides that I am personally interested in the IEO project because it is more promising and also avoids fraud cases.
IEO is a new trend that many people are interested in this year and it has helped many people earn good profits from this investment channel. I think the IEO in this market has helped people avoid a lot of scammers and I believe in the near future we can be more secure in investing. Although there are projects that do not achieve high value, it has changed a lot in this crypto market

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Serve20

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2019, 03:37:21 PM

Thanks for writing this out. IEO is not in anyway perfect but it is far better than ICO with what I have experienced with both. No exchange will hold IEO for scam project on their platform and the possibility of immediate liquidity is also a big advantage.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:28:42 PM

Thanks for writing this out. IEO is not in anyway perfect but it is far better than ICO with what I have experienced with both. No exchange will hold IEO for scam project on their platform and the possibility of immediate liquidity is also a big advantage.
the fact is that new projects are now starting to conduct IEO on new exchanges that have no reputation. and I think there may be some collusion

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 04:56:26 PM

If we put the commission aside (no one with a high commission fee), I was intrigued by other features. It was a really nice feature, especially when they gathered them all on a single platform.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 10, 2019, 05:02:40 PM

the fact is that new projects are now starting to conduct IEO on new exchanges that have no reputation. and I think there may be some collusion
The IEO does have many advantages from ICO. even more so when the IEO is done on a large exchanger like binance, or bittrex. this can be ascertained that the project is truly promising. unfortunately now investors may still want to see developments from the IEO.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:17:35 AM

If we put the commission aside (no one with a high commission fee), I was intrigued by other features. It was a really nice feature, especially when they gathered them all on a single platform.
This is nice. I think that IEO have really been instrumental in giving a new interface to ICO and this was very important because ICO was simply not working any more. It was banned by many countries, and was the target of scams. Over here in an IEO, you could get the things done very easily jut by paying a listing fee and a portion of the finds raised on the platform to the exchange. And this happens in the blink of eyes.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:29:10 AM

IEO is more instant than ICO, but the potential for loss is the same.
even the IEO might be faster because the community only uses the hype to make a profit. while ico runs according to the roadmap and the platform runs in the future.
ICO guarantees more for the future.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:13:31 AM

It will still not create much problem, this one can easily be controlled unlike ICO that has no control, some of the control would be for people to just ignore exchanges that have no reputation, by the time people don’t pay attention to them, they will have no choice than to back out of the IEO, as many project developers will also not risk wasting listing money as they are not sure of the volume they will get.

The only way I see us having issue is when big exchanges that we rely on begin to produce shitty projects or scam projects which I believe may be kind of impossible as they will do everything to protect their reputation and the base of users they have already gathered.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:18:00 AM

One advantage with the IEOs is that the investors don't need to worry about when the tokens will get listed in an exchange, unlike the case with the ICOs. That said, the listing does not guarantee the long term survival of the token. As we have seen, the majority of the recent IEOs have gone down in price after the listing process.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:27:04 AM

I would not be so optimistic, and there and there there are quite reasonable risks. You need to be extremely careful with this kind of investment.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:17:28 PM

I think IEO and ICO are both detrimental when they fail, but IEOs are far better than ICO, 80% estimate that IEO is anti-fraud and they have their own exchanges, at least when the project is finished, tokens already have market prices. different from ico currently really does not support, there are many cases of fraud that occur in ico. it also makes me a little hesitant to invest in ico.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:18:38 PM

From the look of things and by comparison, there is no doubt that IEOs are far better than ICOs. But one thing is still important, irrespective of the fact that IEO is better and can be hyped, investors should endeavour to do their own research to ensure they are making the right decision by investing in a potential project.

zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:19:03 PM

The main IEO Reason to choose is security but you should always select good exchange and trusted exchange and ICO have not these feature due this most of ICO's was scams.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:25:03 PM

The main IEO Reason to choose is security but you should always select good exchange and trusted exchange and ICO have not these feature due this most of ICO's was scams.
IEO become solution from scamming investors.they will get certainity while projects directly listed in exchanges.so investors no need to wait for long time their projects listing on exchanges.as we know there are much projects prefer to postponed their token due market condition.and it make investors disappointed.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:28:33 PM

At the moment, there is no point in looking for any weaknesses or usefulness of IEO, because everyone understands that IEO is now gaining incredible momentum and every company that wants to make ICO or IEO of course must choose IEO so that their company will can get the best investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: