Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:37:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop  (Read 21335 times)
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:12:32 PM

We can't say anything now as this is a new phenomenon to list their coins by companies through exchanges which were done earlier by their websites and it is still not proved that IEO's are profitable then ICO's.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 03:26:02 PM

For me, Yes, IEO more profitable than ICO regularly. A lot of projects from 2018, failed and choose IEO as a answer for their problem, not sufficient fund. For investors, we can buy and sell our tokens in short time.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:26:36 PM

As you know IEO trend is growing but i feel IEO is profitable only for those who invested in token sale but who have purchased altcoin after launched they suffer loss majority of the investors ,as the BTT and some other altcoin examples of IEO.
of course yes, most IEOs are indeed very profitable and even the benefits obtained from the IEO are faster than the ICO.
I think it's a normal thing because in trading there are always profits and losses.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:40:49 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 02:04:18 PM by santouao

IEO is much profitable than ico caused it already listed on exchanger while ICO or initial coin has not yet list on exchangers so sometimes it lead to an dumped token,but both are good as well to make investments,Only advantages is the projects we choose if its good or not.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:56:40 PM

Since IEO are regulated by the exchange itself, safe to say it will be more profitable compare to the traditional ico's, and exchange would be readily available, and the team wouldn't be able to run with the money since the exchange has the team information, the only way for it to be profitable if the team doesn't slack about developing their project, that's what i see in most of the ico's, they just do a single update in a quarter when they could so much in a single quarter.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

I have already participated in several IEOs and I can say with confidence that this is not only more profitable than the ICO, it is also much faster. Previously, it was necessary to wait several months for the end of ICO, as well as several months for listing on the stock exchanges, but now it takes only a few days.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:34:39 PM

As time flies, the IEO may upgrade the present crypto-banking for something better . If you ask me whether IEO is the alternative for ICO? Absolutely yes! IEO will be the future in the crypto industry which cannot be denied!
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:10:19 PM

As you know IEO trend is growing but i feel IEO is profitable only for those who invested in token sale but who have purchased altcoin after launched they suffer loss majority of the investors ,as the BTT and some other altcoin examples of IEO.

Perhaps for the investors that managed to buy during token sale at the exchange, its profitable. But then, very little amount of token is advertised for sale (less than 40 percent) and its very competitive among participants.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:13:23 PM

ICO and IEO basically have the same principle. but I see if both of them must have their respective advantages and disadvantages and that could be one of the guidelines for the participants whether they choose ICO or IEO
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:11:38 PM

IEO should still have more advantages over ISO since ISO has an intermediary in the form of an exchange, and these platforms should maintain their reputation for releasing a good project to their users. But this applies only to proven exchanges and not as now, IEO spend almost everything
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:46:18 PM

It is profitable if you are first in line to sell your tokens after the IEO. The first week the token price will pump and it is smart to sell your tokens for sure profit. I have checked the tokens that has conducted IEO in Binance and to my surprised it's now down and way below ICO price.
SergeyZ

Activity: 267

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 07:49:27 PM

With the help of IEO, you can earn only on the first projects. In the future, profitability falls and you can incur losses. You have to be very careful.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:57:28 PM

and from all that the IEO is the most profitable for investors in my opinion are those who enter binance. markets like Bittrex also can't be counted on, that every successful IEO will have a good price. And that's proven
I expect Binance to perform better in this regards because IEO is Binance initiative, they have the concept and idea and they will surely perform better, because they will still have a secret they are holding on to in running a smooth IEO project and apart from this, they have very good reputation to maintain.

When it comes to IEO, I even don’t bother checking on any IEO that is not from Binance, though I have not really succeeded in participating in any for me to know how profitable IEO projects are, I am hoping that I will get the chance to do so one of these days when we have enough IEO projects on Binance.

asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 04:06:04 PM

For today, I say yes
Still better than ICO out there, even the hype is getting slow but still can make good profit on very first time when list.
Just take the chance to get some profit.

bitcoinikdotcom

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 04:12:39 PM

Initial Exchange offering (IEO) is more profitable if you get the coins in the sale. You can easily make 3-10x of your investment in a couple of hours or in a day or two. Binance IEO average returns are above 3x and the token listed in 2 days after the IEO sale ends. Whereas Huobi IEO is more profitable and gives up to 10x in a couple of hours.

IEOs are only profitable if you buy in the sale otherwise you will lose your money. The tokens are dumped by the private sale investors and IEO buyers.
Try to buy in IEO or stay away from them.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 04:31:32 PM

Its the same profitable but there are advantages on both IEO and ICO, the ICO is good but despite its long time before listed on exchangers and IEO has the advantage caused it already list om exchanger you only need is to buy and wait for open trading,you can visit yanu IEO on this link https://exmarkets.com/launchpad and try to make an review and buy tokens it has a good platform and has a good product a reliable and legit team that you can ask for.
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:35:10 PM

Actually ICO or IEO investments can be just as profitable. Depending on your own, it is more convenient to invest in ICO or IEO. Easy examples like this, if there are good projects and can benefit. Can it be a project from ICO or IEO, of course that's where we see it is more profitable ico or ieo. Where there are opportunities for profit, that's where you have to invest.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 06:47:53 PM

This cryptocurrency situation IEO profitable than ICOs. Without few ICOs almost all token are listed there where IEO runed after IEO successful. Some token looking forward for more funds rise by IEO. Some doesn't runs ICOs directly go forward for IEO with high exchange.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:03:35 PM

This cryptocurrency situation IEO profitable than ICOs. Without few ICOs almost all token are listed there where IEO runed after IEO successful. Some token looking forward for more funds rise by IEO. Some doesn't runs ICOs directly go forward for IEO with high exchange.

but in case of ICO the growing may be much more because the token remains underestimated until the project shows great results.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:12:37 PM

In my opinion, ICO is better for large investors, it is more profitable because there are good bonuses for them. IEO is only suitable for flip, everyone does not care what kind of project, no one reads even white paper and does not even go to the official website of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: