Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:56:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop  (Read 21335 times)
nizar93

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 04:17:14 PM

IEO is definitely much more profitable and convenient for investors - this is an evolution of traditional crowdsales and the hype moved to IEOs in 2019 - that's obvious.
The IEO has not taken an important role in increasing the new projects that enter the market. Successful project growth in the IEO is still small. it takes more projects that are successful with the IEO to increase trade in the market. because most of them come with very fresh money from new investors.
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 04:20:06 PM

As you know IEO trend is growing but i feel IEO is profitable only for those who invested in token sale but who have purchased altcoin after launched they suffer loss majority of the investors ,as the BTT and some other altcoin examples of IEO.
With IEOs on today's top exchanges, 100%, 200% or even 1000% profit is absolutely possible. But it is difficult to buy tokens in the IEO. Buying a token after the IEO is very risky when its price is pushed up very high, so I won't buy it if I can't participate the IEO.

Polyxchange

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:24:01 PM

IEO benefits for investors:
  • Minimization of effort;
  • Security;
  • Entrance barrier;
  • Investment return rate.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 04:22:32 PM

Certainly now IEO is much more popular and profitable than ICO, people understand this and therefore now invest in IEO more willingly

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:34:14 PM

I think it depends on the project and for those who supported the project. Whether it is an IEO or an ICO, I think it depends on how the project was managed. As of now, IEO is on the trend and popular so many projects were put on it so we expect that profit will be bigger now on IEOs because most of the supporters specifically investors choose it over ICOs.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:49:14 PM

As you know IEO trend is growing but i feel IEO is profitable only for those who invested in token sale but who have purchased altcoin after launched they suffer loss majority of the investors ,as the BTT and some other altcoin examples of IEO.
Who is profitable?
You should clearly for your question!
It is profitable for the project team because it does not take as much time as the ICO, and because it is PR by crypto exchanges, it is easy to sell.
it brings profits to the exchanges because they earn huge transaction fees.
and it is profitable for the few people who can buy the IEO, because it will be pumped x5 x7 x10 times the IEO price.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 04:52:33 PM

Both crowdfunding has their own advantages and disadvantages, but when you compare both IEO is more profitable than ICO it's fast no need to wait for several months to see your profit, there were and are a lot of ICO that can take you 5 months to even a week before they can get in the market and this is just frustrating for investors and bounty hunters.

Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:47:31 PM

I would say that some projects are worth buying into after its IEO. But generally, IEOs are more profitable than ICO and not all investors in the IEO makes profits as you have said. I have seen investors in the IEO who made losses investing in some IEOs

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:47:31 PM

Yes I think so. Atleast in my opinion at this moment ieos are more and more profitable than icos in most of the cases. The ICO market is already stoned and that evolved into ieo market. The icos was not alive. The main reason behind that was trust factors. The trust factors was less there cause there were many scammy and failed project there. The IEOs came with a new era many big names are working with it like binance or kucoin or other big exchanges. So trust factors are more than ICOs so people are interested and that's why demand nof this projects are good. So it's profitable more than icos at this moment.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:07:27 PM

I would say that some projects are worth buying into after its IEO. But generally, IEOs are more profitable than ICO and not all investors in the IEO makes profits as you have said. I have seen investors in the IEO who made losses investing in some IEOs
there are several reason why their IEO loss, maybe they didn't analize IEO projects well.and also exchanges very  influential on IEO result.use only best exchanges only such as huobi , binance, gate..
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:35:52 AM

if it is said that the IEO is more profitable than the ICO, of course not, it returns to the quality of the project, but I prefer the IEO because the ICO program has been damaged due to many scammers, while the IEO is safer

kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:34:25 PM

I think the IEO and ICO are almost the same in terms of the benefits or not. and in my opinion if we are not an investor, we must be truly observant in choosing moments to buy alt, don't be too hasty, we need to make sure that it is really true that there are no dumps. JUST NEED TO BE CAREFUL.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:40:47 PM

There is an excel sheet in the crypto chats in which there is a statistics regarding the IEO profits. Top exchanges offers for profits. Top IEO exchanges are Binance and Huobi.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:48:42 PM

What is certain is that many people now benefit from the IEO. So with that, we can conclude that IEO investment is more profitable than ICO. However, if people want to invest in the ICO, of course it's OK. Because it can still be profitable if you invest in a really good ICO.
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:04:19 PM

The IEO is advantageous if it comes in early and sells it when the price is high, it all depends on what IEO project you are following and vice versa. The IEO and ICO depend on the project and the prospects that the project will pass.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 12:41:15 AM

I do not think. The success of the project and the appropriate coins depends on how successful the project is. It doesn't matter where the coins were sold. It is important, what these coins are: liquid asset or candy wrapper.

There is the truth. But if the good project uses the IEO strategy, I think it is easier to form a marketing network because the value of investor trust increases when the coin or token is ready on the market. Especially if the IEO is carried out in a global market.

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:10:18 AM

if the project has great potential it will find its consumers
and no matter where it is for sale
it all depends on the project itself and its team
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:30:07 AM

IEO's are always better in my eyes compared to ICO's since it provides security to the investors but like what others said, it always has risks. Some of the exchanges out there only care about getting money from these projects and once the IEO finishes, you'll never know what happens with the token. This evolved IEO is a bit different since it allows you to buy a token that's already in an exchange on a 50% discount. I think they'll have their next round the next day or something.
Romanianz

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:11:02 AM

as i know is still depends who working behind the project just look at LAToken Exchange they launch IEO even before trends and not profitable for investors
The3max

Activity: 317

https://leasehold.io/

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:07:10 AM

Yooi thinks that with ICO, the profit is much higher than the IEO, the number of ICO projects is very much, let's look at 2017,2018, there are many successful projects. As for the IEO, I think that there is not enough quantity to have a general assessment, high and profitable IEO numbers are only counted on the fingertips and only successful in large trading platforms.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: