Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2764 times)
d3m1tha

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:22:36 AM

Hey! Sorry about that. Our demo is currently under maintenance.

Tell me the approximate date when the service will be completed? And this demo, it reflects the main features of your project? Or is it purely indicative, for visual inspection? I just saw a few projects that had, demo, alpha, beta versions of the projects, which later were radically different from what was presented to the community.

Often, developers are faced with problems in the development process and the platform can change the direction of its development. Let's see what happens

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antenym

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:57:48 AM

Will profit be credited to investors' bank accounts or to a exchange account?

If I do not have a bank card in EURO, how can I make a profit?
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:23:52 PM

I think they have to offer a profit payment in exchange account as not all people work and live in Europe. Of course, if they plan to take ROKKEX exchange to worldwide at least.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:34:17 PM

Why don't we IEO? IEO is currently quite hot and it helps us mobilize capital faster and less costly.
STO is now a form of capital mobilization which is quite bad. I have witnessed many projects using STO and most of these projects have only achieved softcap such as Bitbond.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
13carl13

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:34:58 PM

What is the maximum commission for Fiat withdrawal?

If I withdraw a large amount of money, then I pay a percentage of the amount or a certain commission?
d3m1tha

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:10:58 PM

Where can I get acquainted with the commission fees for trading on the exchange, as well as with the commission fees for withdrawing cryptocurrency from the exchange to my wallet?

It is located on the subdomain DEMO version of the exchange. But since the DEMO version is not yet available, the information on commission fees is not available at the moment.
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 01:12:26 PM

Quote from: supermarioxp
I want to be part of your team and participate in investing in your project. What guarantees of profit do you give?

ROKKEX is issuing gross profit-based security tokens. Therefore, all token holders will be granted 15% of any gross profit generated by ROKKEX.

Quote from: Falco111
October 21-22, you will speak at the summit in Dubai? 
I rest in the end of October in Dubai and would like to meet you in person to discuss investments in your project.

Of course! Shoot us an email at social@rokkex.com and we can figure something out Wink

Quote from: bibica1368
Very interesting question. I am also interested in what currency profit will be paid to investors. Will it be your token?

The profit will be distributed in Euros.

Quote from: Graf
Is your entire team in Estonia in the same office? 

This is very important, because many projects could not achieve their goal due to the fact that developers are located in different countries

We have colleagues who work from Lithuania, Estonia, Brasil, Ukraine, and India. But rest assured that the core development team works in the same office.

Quote from: BY_ATOM
Tell me the approximate date when the service will be completed? And this demo, it reflects the main features of your project? Or is it purely indicative, for visual inspection? I just saw a few projects that had, demo, alpha, beta versions of the projects, which later were radically different from what was presented to the community.

Our Demo completely resembles our PROD environment. In regards to both the visuals and functionality.  

Quote from: antenym

This is yet to be decided. Our idea is to make payments to investors' wallets (not bank accounts), however, we first need to receive an answer from Estonian FSA regarding this matter.

Rokkex (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 01:20:56 PM

Quote from: ajaymukund
Why don't we IEO? IEO is currently quite hot and it helps us mobilize capital faster and less costly.
STO is now a form of capital mobilization which is quite bad. I have witnessed many projects using STO and most of these projects have only achieved softcap such as Bitbond.

We beg to differ on this matter.
Here's an extensive article written by us on why we choose STO as the best option for crowdfunding: https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/what-is-the-difference-between-ipo-ico-ieo-and-sto-8dc6491b0db0

Quote from: 13carl13

If I withdraw a large amount of money, then I pay a percentage of the amount or a certain commission?
Here you can find all the fees in one place: https://support.rokkex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007790420-Minimums-and-fees

vitalio

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:48:14 PM

Is your entire team in Estonia in the same office?

This is very important, because many projects could not achieve their goal due to the fact that developers are located in different countries

The administrator in the Telegram group answered that the team is located in two cities in Estonia, and there are also freelance employees who help the project
13carl13

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:23:44 PM

Quote from: RXHMR

Already have information about trading fees? I went to the MVP page, but there is only maintenance information

Yes! Here you can find our fees table:  https://support.rokkex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007790420-Minimums-and-fees

Quote from: Suqreme

Profit investors will receive in tokens or dollar (EURO)? 

Do all investors need to confirm KYC and indicate their bank accounts?

The profit will be distributed in euros. KYC is mandatory for all investors due to transparency and security reasons.

Quote from: obaviet

Large sums are what? Will 1 bitcoin be output from the platform automatically or manually? 

I hope you can create a secure exchange.

2-5% of all crypto assets will be held in hot wallets and managed automatically, whilst the rest will be taken care of manually in cold storage wallets.

Quote from: don8297

In your first post it says "Try our DEMO now!" 

But your DEMO is not working, how can I check your exchange?

Hey! Sorry about that. Our demo is currently under maintenance.

Thanks for the link to the commission information!

Where can I see the fees for trading on the Rokkex exchange?
Rokkex (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 02:47:49 PM

Quote from: vitalio
The administrator in the Telegram group answered that the team is located in two cities in Estonia, and there are also freelance employees who help the project

We are registered in Estonia and have offices in Tallinn and Vilnius. Vilnius is not a city of Estonia  Grin We do have some contractors from abroad, that is correct.

Quote from: 13carl13
Thanks for the link to the commission information! 

Where can I see the fees for trading on the Rokkex exchange?

They are in the link I've sent you. You can see the detailed information regarding trading fees in the first table  Smiley
Graf

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:00:59 PM

You have challenged all hackers by creating the safest exchange in the world.

I wonder which of you will be more professional in your business.

The exchange has not yet been created. In the near future they will start the exchange and we will be convinced of the professionalism of the Rokkex team and of the security of the exchange.

I would like to know the approximate deadlines for the completion of the development of your exchange Rokkex.

Investors need to understand when token prices can rise
vitalio

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:30:21 PM

What is Non-Standard Processing Fees?

I do not really understand what administrative costs are and why they are so expensive
dharmapriya

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:03:17 PM

I have a question about the security of your project? You will develop all the protection systems yourself, or ask for help from third parties, whose main activities are aimed at protecting Internet resources from cyber attacks and finding and eliminating existing vulnerabilities and holes. The issue is very relevant in the light of recent events, large exchanges are periodically attacked and some can not cope with them. People lose their money and trust in exchanges and similar projects.

It does not happen absolutely safe exchanges.

Hackers are always finding new hacking methods. I think the Rokkex team is able to create one of the safest exchanges in the world.

I fully agree with you, if you set a goal, you can achieve absolutely any goal. The question is profitability and expediency. If there is constant monitoring and control of vulnerabilities. Activities will be undertaken to eliminate them, there will be no sense to attempt a break-in. YES, there will be attempts, but if you check all the basic and common vulnerabilities hacker stumbles on the wall, he can leave all subsequent attempts at hacking.

If the withdrawal from the exchange will be carried out in manual mode, and cryptocurrency will be stored on cold wallets, then this will provide maximum protection against hacking

Large amounts will be displayed in manual mode, and small amounts in automatic mode.

So said the representative of the project in the group Telegram

This is a fairly correct decision, since it is simply impossible to process all operations manually. Still, I’m curious to see Rokkex in the future.

Large sums are what? Will 1 bitcoin be output from the platform automatically or manually?

I hope you can create a secure exchange.

We will be able to find out these nuances after the launch of the exchange. I think they will be adjusted as the exchange becomes more popular and the number of traders increases.
Graf

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:10:27 AM

You pay a percentage of the transaction amount. But at the same time there is a maximum and minimum amount of commission fees
vitalio

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:02:03 AM

When will you launch the DEMO version of your exchange?

I want to invest in your project, but I'm interested in looking at your MVP
sirb3y

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:51:18 AM

Yesterday, the rokkex team announced the launch of the DEMO version of the platform

You can register and verify the operation of the exchange https://exchange.rokkex.com
Valentin1959

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:44:59 AM

I think they have to offer a profit payment in exchange account as not all people work and live in Europe. Of course, if they plan to take ROKKEX exchange to worldwide at least.

I also believe that the profit should be credited to the exchange account. It is safer and more convenient for investors.
manureal21

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 09:32:21 AM

IEO is not legal in the United States, so investors from the United States are not allowed to invest in IEO.

STO protects the interests of both the project itself and investors
sirb3y

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:24:31 AM

What data do I need to provide to confirm KYC?

Which company stores this data?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: