Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2763 times)
Orang2kere

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:21:36 PM

if I understand correctly, your task is to occupy 2% of the stock market and it is certainly impressive. I will follow the news from the team and how the project is developing. I think the project has a future because security is now an important aspect.

I do not really understand in what format it will work in the stock market? Where can I read more about this? Or such assets will be added to the exchange.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Igor671

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:35:29 AM

on what exchanges will your token be listed? or will it be available to trade only on your exchange?

the chat wrote that initially tokens will be sold only on this exchange. This is essentially logical as it will attract traders to the exchange.
stalmer

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:13:40 AM

if I understand correctly, your task is to occupy 2% of the stock market and it is certainly impressive. I will follow the news from the team and how the project is developing. I think the project has a future because security is now an important aspect.

I do not really understand in what format it will work in the stock market? Where can I read more about this? Or such assets will be added to the exchange.

Yes, it is very interesting how this concept will work. but in any case, they have a very reputable team that must succeed and show a good result.
Joker168

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:49:23 AM

now there are hundreds of exchanges and to be honest I do not understand why this should be popular. After all, the success of the project essentially depends on it.
limonka78

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:27:22 AM

now the project looks very interesting and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens during sales rounds as I think that users will be interested in security in 2019.

especially with the latest data leaks and hacks even the top exchanges security will be particularly relevant.
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 10:33:45 AM

Quote from: handhsm
it is a very good question and I would like the team to give me an answer in the near future.

As mentioned in our previous reply, security tokens provide the right to vote in some individual cases.

You can learn more about STO and what rights buying the tokens grants you with in our recent article: https://medium.com/@rokkex/sto-meaning-10-faq-3e3d6427e802

Quote from: petre059
please tell me whether the team will participate in any international conferences? I think that would be a very good solution.

Yes! You can meet us here:

Blockchain Life 2019, October 16-17 Moscow: https://blockchain-life.com/europe/en/
World STO Summit, October 21-22 Dubai: https://www.worldblockchainstosummit.com

Quote from: biljanabm
on what exchanges will your token be listed? or will it be available to trade only on your exchange?

We have our own exchange so we'll be listing RKX tokens solely on our own exchange.

Quote from: Orang2kere

Sure! No problem! Our detailed financial prognosis can be found in our white paper, and here's the direct page with the graphs and everything: https://www.rokkex.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/RKX_WP.pdf#page=22

Quote from: Joker168
now there are hundreds of exchanges and to be honest I do not understand why this should be popular. After all, the success of the project essentially depends on it.

Some people value the security of their assets, some people don't. We are attracting the former.

tiitou83

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:02:29 AM

in the official chat I saw that the team talked about the possible launch of the bounty program. It would be very interesting for me. since this is a good opportunity to get tokens or shares of the company.

in fact, they have not yet made a final decision. Need to wait for announcements and if the bounty program will run but we will see this in the official chat.
ADXXXDAS

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:39:39 AM

in the official chat I saw that the team talked about the possible launch of the bounty program. It would be very interesting for me. since this is a good opportunity to get tokens or shares of the company.

as I understand it, they have not yet made a decision regarding the launch of the bounty program. So we will wait for announcements and after that we will draw conclusions.

in fact, I do not think it is logical for STO, so I will wait for sales rounds to buy tokens.
surfdz

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:16:10 PM

now it looks just fine you already have the finished product is of course a big plus and the interface looks just fine. I hope the project will be developed.
carlos2015

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:53:04 PM

if the product works as legally as possible then I can make payments to my Bank account directly from the exchange* ? It would be convenient for the people of Europe.
sfelk

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:28:00 PM

this is a really important question and I would like to understand how it all works. Because the interface of exchange looks usually and I didn't see any innovations in fact.

Yes, there is a logic in this and I think that the team needs to do more material in the blog so that I as an investor can understand why this product will be in demand.
OmarAMonterrey

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:05:23 PM

do I understand correctly that your project will operate under securities laws? or with tokens it all works differently?

I'm not sure what you mean. The main difference between their exchange is that they will work with Fiat.
Brusaints

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:58:34 AM

if the product works as legally as possible then I can make payments to my Bank account directly from the exchange* ? It would be convenient for the people of Europe.
I hope that in the future it will be able to work around the world. I read that in new Zealand allowed to pay for work with the help of cryptocurrency.
nota44

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 06:53:21 AM

now it looks just fine you already have the finished product is of course a big plus and the interface looks just fine. I hope the project will be developed.

still, you need to understand why it will all be in demand. now a lot of exchanges that offer many functions and therefore need to understand why traders will use this exchange.
silentwork

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:45:13 AM

I see that the project has quite a strong team and I think that they will be able to make a really high quality product. But it is too early to draw conclusions and we will follow the announcements.
IOppe

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:26:23 AM

please tell me what will be the conditions for listing on your exchange?
cyberr

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 12:11:42 PM

as I understand it here everyone will determine for themselves. if they want to get a secure exchange they will need to use this exchange. especially when they add more currency pairs.
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 12:21:02 PM

Quote from: surfdz

Yes, the developers continue working hard! We didn't want to go overboard with the user interface as it's also meant to be used by beginner traders, however, you can always switch to advanced trading view, but rest assured that more advanced features are on the way.

Quote from: carlos2015

Yes, you can withdraw your funds directly from the exchange to your bank account.

Quote from: Brusaints
I hope that in the future it will be able to work around the world. I read that in new Zealand allowed to pay for work with the help of cryptocurrency.

That's good news for the kiwis! Smiley Did you know that in some parts of Canada they're accepting bitcoin for tax payments as well?
We're working hard and we do plan to expand our services worldwide. But it takes time and effort if you want to be fully legally compliant in different parts of the world as different countries have completely different legislations regarding crypto and crypto-trading. Since we're not trying to scam people and our priority is to follow the law properly - the process is slower.

Quote from: Aurapsychic
while there is no news about the bounty and I think that it will not be launched because it is sto and it makes no sense to distribute shares of the company they only need to sell .

We are currently considering an option to do a bounty sometime around this autumn, and as an STO we are legally allowed to do it. What we're not allowed is an airdrop.

Quote from: anselmo1969

perhaps this is logical and perhaps and there is no. Listing on other exchanges would help boost the token's trading activity.

This decision has its pros and cons, but at the moment we want to focus on our own exchange because we want to ensure that those who are buying our tokens go through a proper KYC and everything's is at maximum transparency.

Quote from: IOppe
please tell me what will be the conditions for listing on your exchange?

We don't have the terms & conditions fully ready yet, so it's best if you simply contact us at info@rokkex.com and we can discuss the conditions that fit both of us best in person.

Quote from: goodhash93
the project looks quite interesting and I am glad that you will have margin trading. It will be a very important tool.

We will have a lot more features aside from margin trading, but they'll be introduced gradually. Also, I believe you are an experienced trader, but if you know anyone who's not so sure how margin trading works, we posted an article regarding this topic yesterday, so you are more than welcome to take a look:
https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/how-to-trade-btc-and-what-is-margin-trading-beginners-guide-390f4a5ec5be

ottec

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:02:37 PM

now the project looks very interesting and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens during sales rounds as I think that users will be interested in security in 2019.

especially with the latest data leaks and hacks even the top exchanges security will be particularly relevant.

Yes, they have a strong team and I hope that they will be able to make this exchange as safe as possible in the near future.
luisfg99

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:56:41 PM

at the moment, the listing will only be on their exchange but I still think that the demand will be huge and I will soon buy tokens for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: