Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ROKKEX Crypto Exchange - STO is LIVE - SALE START SEP 23 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2763 times)
simpanse

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:00:39 AM

Yes, as I understand it the flight to the moon we can see only a few years ) But what will the dividend is the most important as it is a good motivation for the holders.

for large-scale projects, this is quite a normal story and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.

especially since the tokens will be provided with the company's assets this should make them more liquid but at the same time their volatility will be less than that of conventional tokens.

in any case, it is a safer investment... So I'm ready to buy some tokens soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ciberovejito

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:53:37 AM

Yes, as I understand it the flight to the moon we can see only a few years ) But what will the dividend is the most important as it is a good motivation for the holders.

for large-scale projects, this is quite a normal story and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.

if all the same exchanges become popular it will be possible to get a very good passive income and therefore I am ready to invest for a long time.
handhsm

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 12:55:35 PM

still, I do not really understand how to attract users to exchange . now it will be very difficult to do....
petre059

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 01:49:26 PM

please tell me when traders will appear on the exchanges and when trading will begin ? I would like to understand when the crypto exchange will begin to work in full?

you can create an order now and I liked that the exchange works so fast . So I will monitor how the project works and develops further.
anzela67

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 02:47:49 PM

I am very enthusiastic to see that Rokkex Sto Live!  they are ready to build a community of investors who are interested in multiplying their funds and giving way to new, fair and promising projects

STO is a good solution because the interest in ICO is minimal now and you need to consider this point.

Yes, this is now a very good opportunity to attract investment. Let's see how the project will develop in the future, but now a big plus that they have working prototypes.
manhletn

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:09:24 AM

I am very enthusiastic to see that Rokkex Sto Live!  they are ready to build a community of investors who are interested in multiplying their funds and giving way to new, fair and promising projects

STO is a good solution because the interest in ICO is minimal now and you need to consider this point.

Yes, this is now a very good opportunity to attract investment. Let's see how the project will develop in the future, but now a big plus that they have working prototypes.

I also do not understand how the cryptocurrency exchange and stock exchange will be combined. will I be able to use bitcoin to buy Apple shares ?
biljanabm

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:06:25 AM

please tell me when traders will appear on the exchanges and when trading will begin ? I would like to understand when the crypto exchange will begin to work in full?

you can create an order now and I liked that the exchange works so fast . So I will monitor how the project works and develops further.

but now the team shows just great results and I hope that they will be able to collect the necessary sum of money to complete the project.
Orang2kere

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:03:21 AM

I wonder what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold? will they be destroyed or not ? I'm wondering how it works during STO
Igor671

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:01:59 AM

still, I do not really understand how to attract users to exchange . now it will be very difficult to do....

I also doubt that security will force users to leave the exchange they are already using. Because you will need a lot of money for marketing.
Joker168

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:56:12 AM

if all the same exchanges become popular it will be possible to get a very good passive income and therefore I am ready to invest for a long time.

now binance is also testing the possibility of passive income for users and let's see how successful this model will be.
limonka78

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:58:06 AM

especially since the tokens will be provided with the company's assets this should make them more liquid but at the same time their volatility will be less than that of conventional tokens.

I have already bought tokens for me, but I do not know what the situation will be in the market in 2020. Especially as there will be a financial crisis soon.
tiitou83

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:52:42 AM

it seems to me that against the backdrop of the trade war between the us and China that began Donald Trump . Investing in cryptocurrencies can be a very good option.
ADXXXDAS

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:54:10 AM

but in this case, what will happen to volatility and what profit investors will be able to get. I would like to see forecasts about this.

I don't understand how this is going to work yet. It will only be security tokens or something similar to BNB . How are you going to combine the stock market and the cryptocurrency market?
Rokkex (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 12:06:19 PM

Quote from: manhletn
I also do not understand how the cryptocurrency exchange and stock exchange will be combined. will I be able to use bitcoin to buy Apple shares ?

Well, you need to understand that we won't have regular stocks, only tokenized ones. 

Quote from: Orang2kere
I wonder what will happen to the tokens that will not be sold? will they be destroyed or not ? I'm wondering how it works during STO

We will mint the tokens. This means that we will issue the exact same number of tokens that are bought from us.

Quote from: ADXXXDAS
I don't understand how this is going to work yet. It will only be security tokens or something similar to BNB . How are you going to combine the stock market and the cryptocurrency market?

Our crypto exchange will be separate from our securities exchange platform.
surfdz

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:48:32 PM

We're planning to get the license for it in 2020 Q4.
as I understand it every investor should understand that the first profit he will be able to get only in 2020 right?
carlos2015

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 01:49:12 PM

I am also planning to buy some tokens for me... let's see how the team will develop this project in the future.
sfelk

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:54:29 AM

We're planning to get the license for it in 2020 Q4.
as I understand it every investor should understand that the first profit he will be able to get only in 2020 right?

perhaps it will be even later when the exchange becomes popular.
OmarAMonterrey

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 07:47:20 AM

I am also planning to buy some tokens for me... let's see how the team will develop this project in the future.

now the team shows a good result as they already have a finished product. This is very important for investors in the initial stages.
Brusaints

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:40:57 AM

it seems to me that against the backdrop of the trade war between the us and China that began Donald Trump . Investing in cryptocurrencies can be a very good option.

Yes there is a certain logic but you also need to understand that cryptocurrencies are now going through hard times.
nota44

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:34:56 AM

but also volatility will be lower. and therefore it will be necessary to understand that the profit may be less than conventional tokens but the risk is much less.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: