Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can ETH reach $200 after the upgrade  (Read 2063 times)
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:04:58 PM

very likely because usually when bitcoin increases, there will be a lot of coins which increase especially for top coins and because ethereum also includes top coins, ethereum has a large tendency to increase, maybe ethereum will exceed the price you mentioned and hopefully it really can become to reality

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:42:56 PM

200$ is a low target for ethereum. And i think ethereum can reach it even without any news or upgrade.
I fully agree, I think that $ 200 milestone is just a stage in the near future, the real cost should be at least $ 400

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:53:48 PM

ETH is on a bull run and suddenly Bitcoin fallen and pull ETH followed it, now do you guy think that it’s still possible for ETH to reach $200 when the upgrade come?
$200 is not a difficult price. I think that will be achieved soon. for now ethereum is stable at $158, maybe this month if there are no problems it will rise even more than $200.  I personally have my own target for eth this month, which is $ 250, and I still believe it will be achieved as fast or slow
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:58:16 PM

ETH is on a bull run and suddenly Bitcoin fallen and pull ETH followed it, now do you guy think that it’s still possible for ETH to reach $200 when the upgrade come?
$200 is not a difficult price. I think that will be achieved soon. for now ethereum is stable at $158, maybe this month if there are no problems it will rise even more than $200.  I personally have my own target for eth this month, which is $ 250, and I still believe it will be achieved as fast or slow
I agree, for now $ 200 is a realistic target. if indeed there is an increase again this month I'm sure ethereum can be better than that. so keep praying that this can become a reality.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:10:21 PM

I think ethereum can still reach 200 $ or more because seeing the price movement of ethereum follows the price of bitcoin, if the price of the bitcoin rises high I think the price of ethereum will rise hight too

Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:13:15 PM

I think Eth will be priced at 500 $ - 1200 $ by the end of this year. Hopefully it can be achieved in view of the current price which is always unstable, maybe at the end of this year a maximum price will be reached.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:30:23 PM

It seems to me that soon there may be a break above 200 , as the bullish trend seems to have come , and it seems to me that now by the new year we can break this level !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:35:30 PM

Just the market lack of stability that is causing all the issues with prices but for sure ETH should be better than a 200$ mark man But surely it will hit pass 200 before the year round off My hope is some altcoin break resistance to Bitcoin and strive in more better style than Bitcoin so when we have BTC in red ETH and some might be able to maintain higher green

2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 08:37:34 PM

I believe that ethereum deserves much more than $ 200.  Because I really hope that after the upgrade it will reach $ 500.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
JayTrain

Activity: 1092
Merit: 105

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:38:35 PM

I think Eth will be priced at 500 $ - 1200 $ by the end of this year. Hopefully it can be achieved in view of the current price which is always unstable, maybe at the end of this year a maximum price will be reached.
Yes, I also think that the cost of $ 500-1000 is quite real, Ethereum  it has a huge potential, it may happen that we will see new price records of ETH this year.
Melo20

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:45:52 PM

Recently Ethereum price surged by around 20% and went past its resistance level, i.e, 165 USD, accelerating towards $200 mark. Some even predicted that the value of Ethereum might reach $1200 by the end of 2019.  One thing is that,  I am positive.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:48:30 PM

The top price for Ethereum was more than 1400 USD and I think that the goal should be much higher than 200 USD. I believe that ETH will rich such a price within a month when the next bullish market will take place.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:16:21 PM

Elon Musk was talking today about ETH too, i think that fact was acceleration price of Ethereum too. $200 is real price, but i think it is low for ETH, good price will be $350-400!
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:23:27 PM

I do not even doubt that ethereum will cost much more.  Believe it deserves it.  I have been investing in it for a long time and I really like it.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:39:39 PM

Ethereum is certainly one of the best options which you can currently invest in. You need to, however, look at the tremendous increase in the price of Ethereum in the last months. However, in the longer term, you can be positive that the price of Ethereum would increase, even more than $200
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:40:46 PM

An upward and downward movement by ethereum market value is a normal situation that is some how for one to predict what exactly will happen in the crypto currency market to one particularly coin.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:12:03 PM

Not really difficult if Bitcoin will start to grow too so let's not make things to happen too quickly since everything has their own right time. And i believe everything will also follow if the bull run of Bitcoin starts soon. But as of the meantime let's just continue to accumulate crypto since they were still cheap today compared to when there is a bull run.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:16:44 PM

What kind of update is it? I did not hear that any update was planned in the near future. I believe that now the ETH will be tied to Bitcoin just like all other altcoins

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:23:26 PM

200$ is a low target for ethereum. And i think ethereum can reach it even without any news or upgrade.

$200 is not actually a low target for etherum considering the current fluctuations in the market value of ethereum. I don't really think this upgrade of Ethereum will have much influence on the current value of it on the crypto market. The upgrade is related to Ethereum blockchain network not the market value or not on the amount of Ethereum in circulation.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:33:09 PM

of course, you don't need to be afraid for the price of Ethereum, because I'm sure the price of Ethereum will increase slowly and investing in Ethereum will definitely give you profit, so I'm sure the price of Ethereum will increase to $ 200 or even more than that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: