Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6828 times)
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 01:00:56 PM

Have you already participated in major crypto and blockchain events and conferences?

Hello, our project was launched 10 days ago but the CEO participated in various events in Malta and Seoul.
Since you have just started moving forward, we can see new events that will help you get more popularity?

Of course, we are working every day full time for this! We have a big marketing campaign, we are posting on all the trakers, blogs, looking for collaborations or references with other projects, there are few articles talking about us, will come soon roadshows, summits etc
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/paramountdax-share-daily-profit-users-080035002.html?guccounter=2
https://coinrivet.com/paramountdax-launches-licenced-ico/
https://www.businesstelegraph.co.uk/paramountdax-launches-licenced-ico-coin-rivet/
https://foundico.com/ico/paramountdax.html
https://icobench.com/ico/paramountdax
legendaryloki

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:54:49 PM

Have you already participated in major crypto and blockchain events and conferences?

Hello, our project was launched 10 days ago but the CEO participated in various events in Malta and Seoul.
Since you have just started moving forward, we can see new events that will help you get more popularity?

Of course, we are working every day full time for this! We have a big marketing campaign, we are posting on all the trakers, blogs, looking for collaborations or references with other projects, there are few articles talking about us, will come soon roadshows, summits etc
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/paramountdax-share-daily-profit-users-080035002.html?guccounter=2
https://coinrivet.com/paramountdax-launches-licenced-ico/
https://www.businesstelegraph.co.uk/paramountdax-launches-licenced-ico-coin-rivet/
https://foundico.com/ico/paramountdax.html
https://icobench.com/ico/paramountdax
I like what they write about you. Soon the PRESale will be opened, and I think that we will be able to verify the success of advertising.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:23:16 PM

If information about the project is presented at once to several ico-observers, it only says about the interest of the community and the administration of these resources, then the project is, in their opinion, worth investing.

teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 04:46:36 PM

It is not clear to me yet whether the project will be able to take a place among the largest exchanges due to its functions.But I think the success of the project may depend on the marketing strategy.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:12:34 PM

It is not clear to me yet whether the project will be able to take a place among the largest exchanges due to its functions.But I think the success of the project may depend on the marketing strategy.
Regarding the marketing strategy itself, I think the team must have had a good marketing strategy. I'm sure the team won't just stay quiet so we just trust the team

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:26:10 PM

Why not? Any cryptocurrency asset, regardless of its specification, can be placed on third-party exchanges for subsequent trading.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:43:07 PM

Regarding the marketing strategy itself, I think the team must have had a good marketing strategy. I'm sure the team won't just stay quiet so we just trust the team
Where does the confidence that the team understands advertising and uses the most profitable sources for this? The result will show only time.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:14:53 PM

Where does the confidence that the team understands advertising and uses the most profitable sources for this? The result will show only time.
Maybe they already had experience with advertising in the past or they hired professors of their business, you can talk on this topic for a long time, but only the start of the project will make it clear whether the advertisement was so effective.

Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:56:56 AM

Maybe they already had experience with advertising in the past or they hired professors of their business, you can talk on this topic for a long time, but only the start of the project will make it clear whether the advertisement was so effective.
I see that the project is doing something, but I do not see any huge advertising, it seems to me that the project is preparing something interesting for us.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:05:32 AM

I see that the project is doing something, but I do not see any huge advertising, it seems to me that the project is preparing something interesting for us.
as the representative of the project said earlier, they have already started to post information about the project on different sites and talk about themselves. But I think that the most relevant way for exchanges is to participate in speeches at conferences. This is also in the plans.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:53:11 AM

There will be surprises!! We have very ambitious marketing campaign to cover many countries Europe, Asia, Arabian etc. We are talking with TOP exchanges and discussing IEO
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 08:49:20 AM

We will share almost half of the daily profit with you calculated at several different levels, including Silver, Gold, Platinum and Black.
Start earning with us, check our daily profit plan for users.

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/what-the-market-makers-should-know-about-the-paramountdax-exchange-packages-5c8c84b51699

DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:30:41 AM

We will share almost half of the daily profit with you calculated at several different levels, including Silver, Gold, Platinum and Black.
Start earning with us, check our daily profit plan for users.

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/what-the-market-makers-should-know-about-the-paramountdax-exchange-packages-5c8c84b51699

Good offer. I think this is an incentive for investors. Will this feature be permanent for token holders?
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:56:11 AM

Do you have pos mining ? I mean staking on your own wallet.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 12:20:56 PM

Do you have pos mining ? I mean staking on your own wallet.

The size of the daily-profit reward equals to 46 % of the trading fees sum. All the supporters of the innovative exchange gain the opportunity to have the daily bonus. The charge is carried out in terms of the profit sharing between the PRDX token holders. The sum relies on the kind of package the user has. There are four levels to take into account — according to the ParamountDax distribution rules, the PRDX token holders all divide in 4 groups and get the different percentage.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:01:28 PM

If you collect only the soft cap during the ICO, how do you plan to continue developing the platform?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 02:21:18 PM

If you collect only the soft cap during the ICO, how do you plan to continue developing the platform?

Getting to the soft cap is already a great achievement, Exchange will launch with basic features connected to main Liquidity
Collective Pool. It will be fully functional to be used
Then with middle cap there will be full APP iOS and Android realization. Increase TSP from 100.000 to 1
million transaction per second, also with Insurance against Employee Mistakes or hacking.
At the end, reached the hard cap, trading will be directly from market charts.
Insurance till 100 M against Wallet Hacking (service by our Wallet Provider).

A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 02:29:10 PM

In my opinion, if they should collect soft cup, than they must collect hard cup and waiting for new bull run .
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:28:37 PM

In my opinion, if they should collect soft cup, than they must collect hard cup and waiting for new bull run .
After all, I hope they can reach the softcap because if it can be achieved, of course it is a remarkable achievement for the team that matters, let's see what happens later

teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:16:47 PM

Getting to the soft cap is already a great achievement, Exchange will launch with basic features connected to main Liquidity
Collective Pool. It will be fully functional to be used
Then with middle cap there will be full APP iOS and Android realization. Increase TSP from 100.000 to 1
million transaction per second, also with Insurance against Employee Mistakes or hacking.
At the end, reached the hard cap, trading will be directly from market charts.
Insurance till 100 M against Wallet Hacking (service by our Wallet Provider).

All interested participants will of course wait for the collection of maximum investment. You offer a quality exchange, and I hope that your business plan will be fully implemented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: