Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6822 times)
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:26:58 AM

certainly not, we will continue to move forward with the project, we want to make a difference from other exchanges we will continue to do our best
Can you name your basic principles of work that will distinguish you from other similar platforms?
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:30:22 AM

If this hits the soft cap, what would it mean to middle cap and high cap planned implementations? Are they totally off the table (like ios and android apps?)

Hello, here Cap’s explanations
Soft Cap - $1,750,000 - Exchange launch with basic features connected to main Liquidity
Collective Pool.
Middle Cap - $4,250,000 - APP iOS and Android realization. Increase TSP from 100.000 to 1
million transaction per second, also with Insurance against Employee Mistakes or hacking.
Hard Cap - $9,310,000 - Trading directly from market charts option.
Insurance till 100 M against Wallet Hacking (service by our Wallet Provider).

You misunderstood or maybe i wasn't clear, i understand the cap explanations;
I am asking that are the middle cap and hard cap plans off the table forever if you only get the soft cap?

certainly not, we will continue to move forward with the project, we want to make a difference from other exchanges we will continue to do our best
your position is clear, but the terms of development of these stages of the project will be shifted. You will be able to attract private investment in this case ?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 08:05:21 AM

If this hits the soft cap, what would it mean to middle cap and high cap planned implementations? Are they totally off the table (like ios and android apps?)

Soft Cap - $1,750,000 - Exchange launch with basic features connected to main Liquidity
Collective Pool.
Middle Cap - $4,250,000 - APP iOS and Android realization. Increase TSP from 100.000 to 1
million transaction per second, also with Insurance against Employee Mistakes or hacking.

I am asking that are the middle cap and hard cap plans off the table forever if you only get the soft cap?

your position is clear, but the terms of development of these stages of the project will be shifted. You will be able to attract private investment in this case ?

Development terms will not be shifted, we have a clear roadmap.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:19:36 AM

Why your smart-contract has 9 Decsimal when regular project has 8 or 18?
How does this affect the speed of transactions?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:37:00 AM

Collective Pool.

then where will you get additional funds for the further development of the platform, for example, if only a soft cap is collected?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 08:54:43 AM

Collective Pool.

then where will you get additional funds for the further development of the platform, for example, if only a soft cap is collected?

We will get additional funds from trading users fee on exchange and investors
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:49:29 AM

why did you decide to conduct the usual classic ICO? Nowadays, IEO on various popular exchanges is very common, it will give more benefits for the future listing of the project’s coins.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 11:44:59 AM

why did you decide to conduct the usual classic ICO? Nowadays, IEO on various popular exchanges is very common, it will give more benefits for the future listing of the project’s coins.
Maybe the projects secret plan is conducting both methods of token sale?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 11:55:15 AM

exactly, there will be soon
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 12:32:25 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 01:16:16 PM by ParamountDax

We chose 9 decimals because it provides enough room for proper calculations and given the fact that the token will be used to distribute revenue from the exchange more than 9 decimal points should suffice for the foreseeable future, including any token price changes, since the exchange will be the one distributing the daily profit share we can adjust or limit the amount of tokens paid if the amounts are really small until the user reaches the minimum amount of decimals for the token. Also we don't want to be in the category of tokens and other projects that have a very low price for the token and lots of very insignificant decimals points... instead we want the users to value the token and limiting the number of tokens to 9 decimals can help the project make more significant transfers between users...
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:01:59 PM

It's already an exchange that's doing the token sale for themselves, why would they need another exchange to make it for them?

legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:02:25 PM

We will get additional funds from trading users fee on exchange and investors

I think that this is quite possible under good conditions for traders on the platform. The conditions that I saw are noteworthy.  But I think that you will be able to collect a hardcap at successful carrying out advertizing campaign.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:22:04 PM

Can you name your basic principles of work that will distinguish you from other similar platforms?
There are several advantages, but now the community has begun to understand cryptocurrencies and to really interest investors is not easy.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:24:30 PM

This is just a small formality, which in fact does not affect anything at all. I tried to create my token and there you can specify almost any length.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 03:40:57 PM

Collective Pool.

I think ParamountDax will be able to raise a hard cap. Personally, I like such projects. If people are interested in trading on the cryptoexchange, the token will definitely grow. The same we can see on the Binance exchange. But when the ICO market is down your question make a sense.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 04:01:18 PM

The strong referral program by the ParamountDax exchange — the size of bonuses, the peculiarities of the campaign

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/the-strong-referral-program-by-the-paramountdax-exchange-the-size-of-bonuses-the-peculiarities-15ce3519434e

Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:15:04 PM

The strong referral program by the ParamountDax exchange — the size of bonuses, the peculiarities of the campaign

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/the-strong-referral-program-by-the-paramountdax-exchange-the-size-of-bonuses-the-peculiarities-15ce3519434e

Quite an interesting scheme for a referral company. Thank you for your explanation on the example of accrual.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:49:59 PM

You create a great campaign around the project to attract all categories of participants, from investors to traders. I think this is a good way to expand the exchange very quickly.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:32:32 PM

That's great. Your service will provide the reward not as persentage of fees but from referrals profit, if I understand right. What funds are you going to cover these rewards?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:02:01 PM

No matter what the collection algorithm is provided for, it is completely different whether the project will be able to collect the required amount and successfully start the market, and more importantly, to show constant competition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: