Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:42:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6822 times)
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:23:37 AM

Presale launch was May 18th. I did not find information on how this tour went. When is the planned sale? In which month will it be announced?
The team reported that the presale was very successful.  And now sales are available from June 24 to August 19.
Wow, I think that is good news because the presale is successful and of course the sales are also still long and most importantly, let's just follow the progress

kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:14:50 AM

the minimum amount of contribution and for public sale 500 PRDX?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:45:25 AM

Presale launch was May 18th. I did not find information on how this tour went. When is the planned sale? In which month will it be announced?
information about all stages of the ICO is on the site, but I have not yet realized how much the project has collected, since the indicator is in the position of the soft cap.
There is no information about this yet. As soon as it appears, we will immediately see an announcement here from the administrator. So we will not miss when the purchase is announced.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:26:00 AM

if I am not mistaken, then the minimum amount is the same.  But of course it is better to clarify this with the team.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:00:24 PM

The team reported that the presale was very successful.  And now sales are available from June 24 to August 19.
Wow, I think that is good news because the presale is successful and of course the sales are also still long and most importantly, let's just follow the progress
Does your platform raise the planned $1750000. "Very successful" what does it mean?
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:26:16 AM

I saw you already got your licenses. This is a good start of development. Are you planning to conduct a token listing on your exchange?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 10:31:20 AM

here we are talking about the tokens for the command or the lock-up period only for participants of the investment?

Hello.

Team tokens will be locked till Feb 2020 and investors tokens will be unlocked after ICO in September 2019.

Thank you
Thanks. What achievements in the development of the platform will we be able to get by the time the investors tokens are unblocked ?

The platform will be almost finished, there will already be all the functions. You can see the details on the roadmap on our site https://www.paramountdax.io/
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:59:41 AM

Hello, yes the minimum amount is 500 PRDX
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 12:04:00 PM

Hello,
the presale was a success, despite the bitcoin pump everything is going well and we see that many other investments arrive every day.
You can see the tokens sold in the dashboard section.
The public sale began on June 24, 2019 with a 12% bonus. Now we are expanding into Asia, this will certainly bring good results
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 12:06:00 PM

I saw you already got your licenses. This is a good start of development. Are you planning to conduct a token listing on your exchange?

Hello, We can't tell you right now our listing plan, but you can be sure that we consider big exchanges for IEO. Please wait for the official announcement.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 12:20:14 PM

Does the user level depend only on the number of PRDX tokens in my account?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:19:38 PM

Hello,
the presale was a success, despite the bitcoin pump everything is going well and we see that many other investments arrive every day.
You can see the tokens sold in the dashboard section.
The public sale began on June 24, 2019 with a 12% bonus. Now we are expanding into Asia, this will certainly bring good results
that is, even if I buy the minimum number of tokens, I can also use the 12% bonus?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:37:31 PM

information about all stages of the ICO is on the site, but I have not yet realized how much the project has collected, since the indicator is in the position of the soft cap.
This is not indicated. Because the developers do not distribute such information. It can be published only after the fee is closed.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 01:59:05 PM

Dear ParamountDax Community!

Do you know ParamountDax is the only Exchange in Europe that offers OTC Trading?

✅ ParamountDax introduces an Over-the-Counter Trading mechanism where we have integrated the first ever OTC crypto trading desk in Europe.

It will be available only for KYC users who pass the KYC procedure and have a minimum balance of 5.000 PRDX tokens in the wallet.

✅ ParamountDax commission for OTC trading 0,5%

✅As a special bonus, ParamountDAX OTC gives an opportunity for traders to negotiate using the private chat which is created immediately when the trade process starts.

⏩⏩ Buy the Tokens here- https://paramountdax.io

👉For questions, please reach us on Telegram: https://t.me/ParamountDaxICO

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 03:26:04 PM

So somehow a project doing ICO has made it to make something that might be worth investing. There had been Profit sharing exchange project that I was eyeing for sometime but looked like it ended being scam. Though the license isn't the guarantee for the volume it could have, looking forward to ParamountDax success.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Vialaia

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:23:50 PM

I do not quite understand how a centralized exchange can offer an OTC trading. As far as I know, OTC is a decentralised tool, isn't it? Explain, please
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:55:59 AM

Dear ParamountDax Community!

Do you know ParamountDax is the only Exchange in Europe that offers OTC Trading?

✅ ParamountDax introduces an Over-the-Counter Trading mechanism where we have integrated the first ever OTC crypto trading desk in Europe.

It will be available only for KYC users who pass the KYC procedure and have a minimum balance of 5.000 PRDX tokens in the wallet.

✅ ParamountDax commission for OTC trading 0,5%

✅As a special bonus, ParamountDAX OTC gives an opportunity for traders to negotiate using the private chat which is created immediately when the trade process starts.

⏩⏩ Buy the Tokens here- https://paramountdax.io

👉For questions, please reach us on Telegram: https://t.me/ParamountDaxICO

and how will this process work? I would like to know more details. Is there an article about the possibility to attach an exchange to OTC trading?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 07:50:19 AM

I do not quite understand how a centralized exchange can offer OTC trading. As far as I know, OTC is a decentralized tool, isn't it? Explain, please

Hello, OTC trading has nothing to do with a centralized or decentralized exchange. Advanced level API shave been created to ensure exchange support on third-party sites and also enable the integration of the Order Book matching with liquidity pools.
ParamountDAX OTC gives an opportunity for traders to negotiate using the private chat which is created immediately when the trade process starts and ParamountDax will be the intermediary and offer protection against ill-intended users.
Vialaia

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 08:55:08 AM

I do not quite understand how a centralized exchange can offer OTC trading. As far as I know, OTC is a decentralized tool, isn't it? Explain, please

Hello, OTC trading has nothing to do with a centralized or decentralized exchange. Advanced level API shave been created to ensure exchange support on third-party sites and also enable the integration of the Order Book matching with liquidity pools.
ParamountDAX OTC gives an opportunity for traders to negotiate using the private chat which is created immediately when the trade process starts and ParamountDax will be the intermediary and offer protection against ill-intended users.
Ok. Thanks for your response. Do you have any fees? What is the rate of one?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 09:10:53 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2019, 09:25:01 AM by ParamountDax

Ok. Thanks for your response. Do you have any fees? What is the rate of one?

Hello,  Yes, ParamountDax fees for OTC trading is 0,5%
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: