Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:01:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6822 times)
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 09:15:56 AM

Dear ParamountDax Community!

Do you know ParamountDax is the only Exchange in Europe that offers OTC Trading?

✅ ParamountDax introduces an Over-the-Counter Trading mechanism where we have integrated the first ever OTC crypto trading desk in Europe.

It will be available only for KYC users who pass the KYC procedure and have a minimum balance of 5.000 PRDX tokens in the wallet.

✅ ParamountDax commission for OTC trading 0,5%

✅As a special bonus, ParamountDAX OTC gives an opportunity for traders to negotiate using the private chat which is created immediately when the trade process starts.

⏩⏩ Buy the Tokens here- https://paramountdax.io

👉For questions, please reach us on Telegram: https://t.me/ParamountDaxICO

and how will this process work? I would like to know more details. Is there an article about the possibility to attach an exchange to OTC trading?

Hello, by providing OTC trading, ParamountDax ensures that it is not only the exchange of the community but that it could serve institutional traders or the so-called whales as well. It provides a layer of insulation and security during the buy and sells process so that the parties involved aren’t buffeted by the market fluctuations while the transaction is taking place.
At this moment we do not have an article on this topic but in a few days, an article will be available.
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:29:40 AM

Do you know ParamountDax is the only Exchange in Europe that offers OTC Trading?

✅ ParamountDax introduces an Over-the-Counter Trading mechanism where we have integrated the first ever OTC crypto trading desk in Europe.

It will be available only for KYC users who pass the KYC procedure and have a minimum balance of 5.000 PRDX tokens in the wallet.

✅As a special bonus, ParamountDAX OTC gives an opportunity for traders to negotiate using the private chat which is created immediately when the trade process starts.

and how will this process work? I would like to know more details. Is there an article about the possibility to attach an exchange to OTC trading?

Hello, by providing OTC trading, ParamountDax ensures that it is not only the exchange of the community but that it could serve institutional traders or the so-called whales as well. It provides a layer of insulation and security during the buy and sells process so that the parties involved aren’t buffeted by the market fluctuations while the transaction is taking place.
At this moment we do not have an article on this topic but in a few days, an article will be available.
certainly, such uniqueness can increase your reputation among the major participants. Moreover, Paramount Dax can be a discovery for the European market.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:50:46 PM

It is good that access will be only for those accounts that will be verified. So here everything is at the highest level and monitor the quality of work.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:12:28 PM

It is good that access will be only for those accounts that will be verified. So here everything is at the highest level and monitor the quality of work.
Yes, this way there will be more confidence that this is a completely secure platform.
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:53:10 AM

https://i.imgur.com/vTx0N0I.png
Now I understand, what prospects are waiting for your users. I think the benefits of ParamountDax will be interesting for different categories of traders.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:04:22 AM

Now I understand, what prospects are waiting for your users. I think the benefits of ParamountDax will be interesting for different categories of traders.

you're right. The platform will have many interesting features. I hope I can also become a user of the exchange in the future.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 05:07:52 PM

you're right. The platform will have many interesting features. I hope I can also become a user of the exchange in the future.
I think you will not have any problems with the platform and you can successfully use it.  She really will be very convenient for work.
rabotacoin

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:43:13 PM

I understand correctly that any user passes the KYC procedure only at will?  I can go through it and get some privileges to work on the platform.  But I can also refuse this procedure?
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:23:40 PM

Yes, this way there will be more confidence that this is a completely secure platform.
Security for me is now in first place before registering for the project. I always check it carefully.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:58:50 PM

I understand correctly that any user passes the KYC procedure only at will?  I can go through it and get some privileges to work on the platform.  But I can also refuse this procedure?
Yes, you can refuse it, but perhaps you will not receive tokens on the account. It is advisable to register yourself.
B4ck1206

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:21:59 AM

I think you will not have any problems with the platform and you can successfully use it.  She really will be very convenient for work.
When will the platform be open for the first participants? Now I've seen MVP, will new features be added for open testing?
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:22:21 AM

When will the platform be open for the first participants? Now I've seen MVP, will new features be added for open testing?
The main stages are indicated in the road map.But it seems to me that we should wait for the completion of the collection of the investment Fund, so that the team could name the exact date of completion of the development.
rabotacoin

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:58:27 PM

Yes, you can refuse it, but perhaps you will not receive tokens on the account. It is advisable to register yourself.
Thanks, but I will also think about whether to go through the KYC procedure or not.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:38:42 PM

Aren't there many profit sharing exchanges out there already? What is so different about this one?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:03:25 PM

I suppose if the team adds any new features, they will announce the updated MVP so that we can see it.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:28:35 PM

Thanks, but I will also think about whether to go through the KYC procedure or not.
Of course it is worth thinking. In the future this may be a good privilege. Since you confirm with such action that your tokens were received legally.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:10:02 PM

You have great plans. Do you have any strategy to involve whales into your own space? What steps are you going to do?
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:25:58 PM

You have great plans. Do you have any strategy to involve whales into your own space? What steps are you going to do?
Wow, what a question to the developers. It is very difficult to answer it, you will not be able to say such information.
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 08:46:10 AM

Wow, what a question to the developers. It is very difficult to answer it, you will not be able to say such information.
I think that marketing strategy and participation in conferences have always helped to attract the attention of the community at the first stage of the opening. Next, I hope the team will offer them excellent conditions for cooperation.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:52:03 AM

I think that marketing strategy and participation in conferences have always helped to attract the attention of the community at the first stage of the opening. Next, I hope the team will offer them excellent conditions for cooperation.
Their number will depend on the quality of service and the ParamountDax commission that the platform wants to receive in this case. But I think that the team is ready for such cooperation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: