Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:36:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6828 times)
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:37:56 PM

When do you plan to conduct the 1st IEO? Is anybody able to participate?
I think that the basic rules for conducting the first IEO will be published on the platform’s website, a cryptocurrency exchange where the IEO will be held.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
B4ck1206

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:33:25 AM

I think that the basic rules for conducting the first IEO will be published on the platform’s website, a cryptocurrency exchange where the IEO will be held.
I wonder what kind of bonus structure will be offered as part of the IEO?  I want to understand, the current stage of the sale will continue until August 19?
kaderysto1@gmail.com

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:38:15 AM

I wonder what kind of bonus structure will be offered as part of the IEO?  I want to understand, the current stage of the sale will continue until August 19?
The team must follow the established plan.  I hope that the developers will be able to offer a quality strategy, first of all they are interested in success.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:26:36 AM

I think that marketing strategy and participation in conferences have always helped to attract the attention of the community at the first stage of the opening. Next, I hope the team will offer them excellent conditions for cooperation.
Their number will depend on the quality of service and the ParamountDax commission that the platform wants to receive in this case. But I think that the team is ready for such cooperation.
You do not know how much interest will be the commission? Since I did not see it. Most likely no one pointed it out here.
the team is offering a 0.5% discount for over-the-counter trading.  But there are some conditions that make it possible to get this discount, read all the information.
I am more interested in the commission to work with the exchange.
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
In general, good conditions.
In general, these are very good conditions as a percentage. So I think the team did quite positively to the users.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:29:34 PM

The team must follow the established plan.  I hope that the developers will be able to offer a quality strategy, first of all they are interested in success.
I see here many users who are interested in this project and are waiting for the launch of the platform.  I am sure the platform will be really very successful.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:02:19 PM

The medium article has no such information. I'll be waiting more details on IEO.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:42:49 PM

And what could be unusual there? I think that all the rules are created for any platform and there will not be too much difference.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:16:18 PM

And what could be unusual there? I think that all the rules are created for any platform and there will not be too much difference.
Perhaps we do not know something and some innovative methods will be used, because the IEO system itself has appeared recently.

esofelap

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:51:33 PM

Every platform has very different conditions to join their IEO campaign. With every other campaign you must hold some quantity of their tokens , or some BTC or just made registration and filled KYC a month ago)).

edwienbandung

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:32:53 AM

Every platform has very different conditions to join their IEO campaign. With every other campaign you must hold some quantity of their tokens , or some BTC or just made registration and filled KYC a month ago)).
Yes, now there are a variety of conditions in the IEO, but the main part of them that interests investors is the price of the token, the name of the exchange , additional bonuses and listing. This is the most interesting for me.
vohan122

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:28:43 AM

Yes, now there are a variety of conditions in the IEO, but the main part of them that interests investors is the price of the token, the name of the exchange , additional bonuses and listing. This is the most interesting for me.
Now ParamountDax also offered excellent conditions for the participation of investors. I think the bonuses will be according to the given period.  But some exchanges offer additional bonuses. Let's see who will be the partner of the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:51:22 PM

I see here many users who are interested in this project and are waiting for the launch of the platform.  I am sure the platform will be really very successful.
Of course, you just keep supporting. Everything will be clear when the platform comes out and users who have been waiting for so long will appreciate it.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 04:31:51 PM

Now ParamountDax also offered excellent conditions for the participation of investors. I think the bonuses will be according to the given period.  But some exchanges offer additional bonuses. Let's see who will be the partner of the project.
If investors and existing users like the stock exchange, then without various bonuses, they will stay here.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:18:11 PM

In the past few months, the trend of investing and making a profit has simply become a really popular trend.

Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:42:58 PM

Now ParamountDax also offered excellent conditions for the participation of investors. I think the bonuses will be according to the given period.  But some exchanges offer additional bonuses. Let's see who will be the partner of the project.
If investors and existing users like the stock exchange, then without various bonuses, they will stay here.
Investors are interesting trading platform in any cases. But every project wants to get more profit and IEO is good thing for such goal.
esofelap

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:38:07 PM

Now ParamountDax also offered excellent conditions for the participation of investors. I think the bonuses will be according to the given period.  But some exchanges offer additional bonuses. Let's see who will be the partner of the project.
Investors are interesting trading platform in any cases. But every project wants to get more profit and IEO is good thing for such goal.
You are right, IEO is a very good idea and a prospect for listing project tokens on other exchanges, but the team should not wait a lot of time and should make it this year.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:24:50 PM

You are right, IEO is a very good idea and a prospect for listing project tokens on other exchanges, but the team should not wait a lot of time and should make it this year.
I assume that until the end of the year we will finally wait for the launch of IEO sales.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:10:06 AM

Investors are an interesting trading platform in many cases. But every project wants to get more profit and IEO is a good thing for such a goal.

Yes, listing the coin in another exchange is very good but they should get more awareness about the company and their development activity which will help them to get more exposure to the coin.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 07:21:27 AM

I think that marketing strategy and participation in conferences have always helped to attract the attention of the community at the first stage of the opening. Next, I hope the team will offer them excellent conditions for cooperation.
Their number will depend on the quality of service and the ParamountDax commission that the platform wants to receive in this case. But I think that the team is ready for such cooperation.
You do not know how much interest will be the commission? Since I did not see it. Most likely no one pointed it out here.
the team is offering a 0.5% discount for over-the-counter trading.  But there are some conditions that make it possible to get this discount, read all the information.
I am more interested in the commission to work with the exchange.
0.12 % from Maker
0.25 % from Taker
In general, good conditions.
In general, these are very good conditions as a percentage. So I think the team did quite positively to the users.

Hello,
don't forget that there will also be a discount on the fees if you pay in PRDX token!
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 07:23:33 AM

Hello rabotacoin, thanks for the support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: