Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:32:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6822 times)
vinirocket

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 07:13:23 AM

in my opinion, all described in detail. I see the team using every opportunity to get help from the community.  Will KYC be held at the first stage of registration or after the end of the bounty?
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:16:36 AM

I see that the bounty has a blocking period on the token sale. the team also blocks their tokens after the ICO sale is completed?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 12:27:32 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 01:29:46 PM by ParamountDax

🔹 ParamountDax Project announces the launch of a bounty campaign that will last 2 months, from July,17 to September,17.

🔹 Everyone can take part in. There are several areas in which you can earn. Creating Video, writing posts on social networks, writing articles, signatures and many more interesting things, where you can express yourself

Please find more detailed info below

https://medium.com/@paramountdax/paramountdax-bounty-launch-announcement-2b7d02fef692

ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:59:36 PM

🔹 ParamountDax Project announces the launch of a bounty campaign that will last 2 months, from July,17 to September,17.

🔹 Everyone can take part in. There are several areas in which you can earn. Creating Video, writing posts on social networks, writing articles, signatures and many more interesting things, where you can express yourself

Please find more detailed info below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166013

https://i.imgur.com/SQGY8EU.png
I think that the team offers good conditions for the active launch of the platform, and I will be able to make a profit not only from investing.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:37:02 PM

I see that the bounty has a blocking period on the token sale. the team also blocks their tokens after the ICO sale is completed?
Is this really the case? Why do they do that? I do not understand the meaning of this lock.
blackkakfian

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:49:18 AM

Is this really the case? Why do they do that? I do not understand the meaning of this lock.
I think that thanks to this strategy, the team wants to ensure the stability of the token price during the initial growth of ParamountDax.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:58:09 AM

I think that thanks to this strategy, the team wants to ensure the stability of the token price during the initial growth of ParamountDax.
well, I have seen such a strategy in projects several times, and I think that it contributed to the stabilization of the situation on the exchange after the listing of tokens. I think Paramount Dax also uses this method.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:09:37 PM

well, I have seen such a strategy in projects several times, and I think that it contributed to the stabilization of the situation on the exchange after the listing of tokens. I think Paramount Dax also uses this method.
I think that the team will have more confidence from investors if the developers block the sale of their part for a while.But that's just my opinion.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:15:45 PM

I think that the team will have more confidence from investors if the developers block the sale of their part for a while.But that's just my opinion.
or they will move the sale of their part closer to the end of sales.  But of course this is a personal matter of the developers themselves.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:59:24 AM

To become a user level member, can I buy your token not only during the ICO? This function will be open  and after launch  ParamountDax?
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:21:56 AM

or they will move the sale of their part closer to the end of sales.  But of course this is a personal matter of the developers themselves.
glad to see the bounty launched, only 45,000 USD and it seems that if the team can add a budget there will be many participants, and for ICO has it reached the softcap?

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:13:46 AM

Dear ParamountDax Community,

📣📣 We are happy to announce our Official Bounty Campaign!!

The goal of the Campaign is to promote PRDX Token and reward Campaign participants with PRDX tokens according to stakes earned during the bounty campaign.

To join our Bounty Campaign, find all the information here

Bounty is absolutely not relevant now.  There is absolutely no meaning from them.
Why? I have seen many users who participate in the bounty. This is an option to attract users.

I think now they paused the bounty campaign which many people are not completely positive about this project. Some people have given negative trust to OP of this company. Suggesting we should be very careful with this company.
If you are so sure, then I do not even know how to deal with such information. Since everyone reacts differently to this.
baby5226

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:55:57 AM

glad to see the bounty launched, only 45,000 USD and it seems that if the team can add a budget there will be many participants, and for ICO has it reached the softcap?
The team allocates 300,000 PRDX for bounty and airdrop, I don't think that number will be increased. But with the qualitative development of the exchange, the participants will get a good profit.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:49:31 AM

To become a user level member, can I buy your token not only during the ICO? This function will be open  and after launch  ParamountDax?
of course, these conditions are for the entire period of active work of the exchange. And such a great prospect of daily profits makes me think about buying for a minimum user level.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:58:21 AM

of course, these conditions are for the entire period of active work of the exchange. And such a great prospect of daily profits makes me think about buying for a minimum user level.
the conditions are really very attractive and therefore now many users are actively joining and becoming participants of the platform.
blackkakfian

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:46:38 AM

are there additional benefits for token holders other than making a profit for the user level?
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:06:04 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 09:38:06 AM by ParamountDax

Dear ParamountDax Community,

📣📣 We are happy to announce our Official Bounty Campaign!!

The goal of the Campaign is to promote PRDX Token and reward Campaign participants with PRDX tokens according to stakes earned during the bounty campaign.

To join our Bounty Campaign, find all the information here

Bounty is absolutely not relevant now.  There is absolutely no meaning from them.
Why? I have seen many users who participate in the bounty. This is an option to attract users.

I think now they paused the bounty campaign which many people are not completely positive about this project. Some people have given negative trust to OP of this company. Suggesting we should be very careful with this company.
Honestly, I do not quite understand how the remuneration company will be paid.

Hello, we found a big interest in our Bounty / Airdrop campaign !! Places for airdrop participants are ended quickly, the Bounty campaign is still active for those of you who want to participate.
We are sorry for those of you who do not have clear rules. We will update the topic and explain better.

Users have to register on the official ICO website to get tokens to their wallets on December, after that they can withdraw to ETH wallet and they can sell or hold the balance.
As for the negative OP there is little to say, we are completely in order, we already have the licenses before the launch, we have a platform that is not just a white-label, but built from scratch. It allows us to develop all the new features that users want, without being dependent on a third party. We offer new tools never before seen on the market for the crypto community, we provide advanced security at very high levels to ensure that user funds are secure at any time, we provide the first OTC in Europe, a buy back and burn plan for increase the price of PRDX token. These are the main advantages, but not all. We have all the features to become competitive on the market. Everything is demonstrable and visible there is nothing to hide, but there are documents that are private to the company and cannot be shared for now.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:17:18 AM

There are always participants who are skeptical about launching new exchanges. I think you have provided a lot of information to better understand the achievements at this stage and investors will be able to explore them if there is interest. I started with WP.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:46:00 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 09:58:44 AM by ParamountDax

To become a user-level member, can I buy your token not only during the ICO? This function will be open and after launch  ParamountDax?
are there additional benefits for token holders other than making a profit for the user level?

Hello, There will be also Referral bonus, 46% Daily profits by holding the tokens and Discount on trading fees.

Please find more on WP: https://www.paramountdax.io/whitepaper.pdf
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:39:55 AM

In my opinion, repurchasing and buying back policy and trading discount PRDX Token will allow token holders to have better opportunities to make profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: