Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ParamountDax ⚡️⚡️ - Profit Sharing Exchange - Pre-Sale Start May 18  (Read 6820 times)
benomar65

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:05:21 AM

At the moment there is an opportunity to buy tokens? And at what price?
I was also interested in this question because I see that bidding has already started quite a long time. so I'm wondering what are the terms of the purchase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:23:15 PM

I was also interested in this question because I see that bidding has already started quite a long time. so I'm wondering what are the terms of the purchase.
Commerce information should be updated soon. There will be a price.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:30:12 PM

Oh, great. because I like this concept and I am ready to invest in the project. I think it should be quite profitable.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:07:51 PM

Oh, great. because I like this concept and I am ready to invest in the project. I think it should be quite profitable.
if you want to invest in this project, then you must hurry, because the earlier you buy tokens, the more profitable your purchase will be.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:38:45 PM

To burn existing tokens are worldwide using strategy. This helps get the goal which holders are waiting in many cases. The result is rising of token's price and happiness investors at the same time.
So, the team offered a high-quality strategy so that investors could be confident in the growth of the cost after the launch of the platform. And how much will burning the token increase the cost for it?
I want to say that sometimes burning tokens can go not in favor of the project, but vice versa. So with this it is worth being more careful.
Do you have any examples? In my opinion coin burning is the best way to rise a price of token. If the project is prospective the burning program  will push the price up in any cases.
they have a lot of interesting tools, but still, first of all, the project should be popular and in demand, and only after that it will be possible to make a profit and see the flight to the moon.
Crypto exchange business has demand in other ways. The other thing is a strategy and program for getting users on platform. What instrument are you use to attract new users and capital.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:04:56 PM

I also now do not quite understand how to participate in this project. and also I am interested in whether there is a referral program in this exchange?
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:45:00 PM

Many analysts claim that the most profitable cryptocurrency projects are obtained after the IEO and ICO cryptocurrency marketplaces or cryptocurrency exchanges. I can say with confidence that in the period from 2017 to 2019 years, investors earned the most money who invested in cryptocurrency  exchange native tokens.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:57:06 PM

if you want to invest in this project, then you must hurry, because the earlier you buy tokens, the more profitable your purchase will be.
Thank you for the information, maybe it will be useful for many people and with that information people will immediately buy tokens because it will bring benefits as you say I hope it is true

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
farach

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 05:13:10 AM

Thank you for the information, maybe it will be useful for many people and with that information people will immediately buy tokens because it will bring benefits as you say I hope it is true
Yes, I would also like to support the project and I think it can be especially profitable right now. I will watch how the project frolic I am glad that they already have working prototypes.
stewartrico

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:45:18 AM

Yes, I would also like to support the project and I think it can be especially profitable right now. I will watch how the project frolic I am glad that they already have working prototypes.
Yes, the project is developing very dynamically and the team came up with a good economic model, but still need to understand that the competition is huge and attract users will be difficult.
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 07:08:42 AM

Hello, yes we are in public sale with 12% bonus. 1 PRDX cost 0.15 USD
ParamountDax (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 256

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 07:18:18 AM

I also now do not quite understand how to participate in this project. and also I am interested in whether there is a referral program in this exchange?

Hello, we are in Pre ICO sale now with 12% and September we will be online, so you can register now to have your referral link on September
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:48:57 AM

Hello, we are in Pre ICO sale now with 12% and September we will be online, so you can register now to have your referral link on September
okay, I'll look forward to it. I think that perspective is just a huge fact as the investors who bought BNB in the early stages.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:28:33 AM

What amount have you raised to date? Is everything proceeding according to the plan?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:40:06 AM

At the expense of the referral system, I also do not know. But I would like to see her. I have friends who could use it.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:47:59 PM

At the expense of the referral system, I also do not know. But I would like to see her. I have friends who could use it.
if I'm not mistaken, there is a referral program on this platform, and you can get tokens if you use it.
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:39:51 PM

I really like projects associated with cryptocurrency exchanges and I especially like investing in such projects.
Tell me, is it planned to launch an internal mining of a ParamauntDax exchange native token?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:20:06 AM

ParamountDax Exchange has the best bonus system and 3 tier affiliate system.
Invitee Bonus Referral (30%)
Invitee Level A (17%)
Invitee Level B (8%).
Invitee Level C (5%)
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:02:03 AM

ParamountDax Exchange has the best bonus system and 3 tier affiliate system.
Invitee Bonus Referral (30%)
Invitee Level A (17%)
Invitee Level B (8%).
Invitee Level C (5%)
Multi-level referral program looks impressive. I think this is a great motivation to attract a large community to ParamountDax.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:59:43 AM

I read that the project can provide its users with a unique wallet, with reference to debit cards. Has its development already started?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: