Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TEM] temtum - Quantum secure, feeless & lightweight decentralised network.  (Read 8247 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:42:10 AM

But more than a month for that is really long time, and maybe they have more processes later.
I think so and I'm not sure if distribution will be done in October, because I see bounty manager will do another way to verify participants who join

It might be December because the participants end the formulis deadline until the end of September, so the beginning of October will begin distribution.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:48:21 AM

Looks like TEM coins will soon be listed on OKex exchange (check the tweet below). That listing would really help us to get listed on CoinMarketCap.

https://twitter.com/wearetemtum/status/1171887605023150081

icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 04:17:48 PM

Looks like TEM coins will soon be listed on OKex exchange (check the tweet below). That listing would really help us to get listed on CoinMarketCap.

It maybe true, because Coinall is a subsidiary of OKEx and OKEx have larger volume, they can avoid dumped price when listing. But many people here currently very interested in bounty distribution time.

nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 03:55:16 AM

It maybe true, because Coinall is a subsidiary of OKEx and OKEx have larger volume, they can avoid dumped price when listing. But many people here currently very interested in bounty distribution time.

And the tem team already mentioned it from the beginning of CoinAll listing that once they hit 3k trading of users, okex will list tem automatically in their exchange,  this is good, tem is really moving fast in making sure to be in good exchange. This will sure boost the volume of tem even more.
alicea

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 05:22:30 AM

And the tem team already mentioned it from the beginning of CoinAll listing that once they hit 3k trading of users, okex will list tem automatically in their exchange,  this is good, tem is really moving fast in making sure to be in good exchange. This will sure boost the volume of tem even more.

Oh cool, I didn't know that by the way what do mean by 3k trading of users? They will list TEM when we reach overall 3k BTC volume or when 3k users trade TEM?

Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 06:36:36 AM

Oh cool, I didn't know that by the way what do mean by 3k trading of users? They will list TEM when we reach overall 3k BTC volume or when 3k users trade TEM?

According to how I understand it when 3k users trade tem on CoinAll Okex will list tem in their exchange, 3k of users not trading volume,  so for them to consider listing on okex means they have achieve that number I presume,  I see some people complaining about volume goon down on telegram group, okex listing will boost volume no doubt.
dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 09:29:50 PM

I joined this conversation and only the problematic accounts need to send him a message. I had no problem filling out the form so I just waited and received. I have been involved in many projects managed by Hhampuz and haven't had any projects that disappointed me. In addition, if I receive TEM, I will hold this coin because the opportunity to make profits is great
Well we are not talking about Hhampuz here, he is a reputable BM, and he has done his part. The problem is with the Temtum team when they take too long to verify Hunters and allocate tokens.
i think exchange option is best for the hunters because it reduce a lot of work temtum team and verification process is up to on the exchange. they only distribute the reward into their exchange wallets. definitely team needs time to work on that but also they have to think about to stable the price.

Yes, it is true that if it is distributed to hunters, there will be a decrease in price because the hunter is always on the spot if there are tokens in the market.
Yeah team will easily distribute reward to hunters on coinall exchange but coinall exchange is not available for all countries so there will be second option for those hunters who can not go through coinall.
BTW mate $50k worth reward allocated for hunters, there could be dump for temporarily and price will be rise again after hunters done.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:10:43 PM

Yeah team will easily distribute reward to hunters on coinall exchange but coinall exchange is not available for all countries so there will be second option for those hunters who can not go through coinall.
BTW mate $50k worth reward allocated for hunters, there could be dump for temporarily and price will be rise again after hunters done.
my opinion $ 50k is not too big value so if they have big volume in coinall and in okex (when it's already listed there) then price will remain stable, let alone hunters have several choices in their coin claim

• 6 month hold gets 50% bonus
  • 1 year hold gets 100% bonus
  • Claim coins now get no bonus

dr.cheema

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:05:52 PM

my opinion $ 50k is not too big value so if they have big volume in coinall and in okex (when it's already listed there) then price will remain stable, let alone hunters have several choices in their coin claim

• 6 month hold gets 50% bonus
  • 1 year hold gets 100% bonus
  • Claim coins now get no bonus
Yes indeed reward is not big and volume is pretty well on coinall and hope so in near future okex will also list TEM.
Yeah many hunters chose bonus option and few chose only reward without bonus and couple of weeks left, next month hunters will get reward.
Mulann2

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:15:18 PM

Yes indeed reward is not big and volume is pretty well on coinall and hope so in near future okex will also list TEM.
Yeah many hunters chose bonus option and few chose only reward without bonus and couple of weeks left, next month hunters will get reward.

Don't say what you have no knowledge of, how can you confidently say many hunters choose the bonus option when there is no sheet to verify this, don't make baseless comments here, you can only speak for yourself and not others, as far as am concerned there is no way to tell what option hunters have chosen.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:40:02 PM

well , i choose for the option to freeze my coins for another year , i know if i hold them on a exchange they will dissapear by myself or other bad things that can happen and who know's what will happen with TEM in a year
nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 07:35:32 PM

Individual choices, anyone can choose what's comfortable for them, I guess luck up for a year sounds great but who knows what could happen in a years time, maybe tem will be much higher in price or low nobody can know this, so it's about taking chances and wishing for a better outcome.
dr.cheema

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 04:16:59 PM

Don't say what you have no knowledge of, how can you confidently say many hunters choose the bonus option when there is no sheet to verify this, don't make baseless comments here, you can only speak for yourself and not others, as far as am concerned there is no way to tell what option hunters have chosen.
Oh calm down mate! Check TEMTUM TG community there many hunters said that they will lock TEM reward for Bonus.
You said I just spoke for myself lol please explain bit more on this!! or text me on TG @cheema11
Mulann2

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:29:56 PM

Oh calm down mate! Check TEMTUM TG community there many hunters said that they will lock TEM reward for Bonus.
You said I just spoke for myself lol please explain bit more on this!! or text me on TG @cheema11

Like I am not on the same telegram you speak of, like I said don't make baseless post because one or two people say they will use reward option because it doesn't represent the whole number of hunters who chooses to lock their reward or not, there is no way to tell it, so speak for yourself.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:46:57 AM

Like I am not on the same telegram you speak of, like I said don't make baseless post because one or two people say they will use reward option because it doesn't represent the whole number of hunters who chooses to lock their reward or not, there is no way to tell it, so speak for yourself.
check it out if you want news and updates about temtum project team here: https://twitter.com/wearetemtum
https://t.me/Temtumofficial here is the official temtum telegram group. not the bounty telegram group
tem is already trading on the coinall exchange. for bounty payments, hunters should be wait for bounty distribution and locking their coins are depend on bounty hunters.
alicea

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:42:56 AM

According to how I understand it when 3k users trade tem on CoinAll Okex will list tem in their exchange, 3k of users not trading volume,  so for them to consider listing on okex means they have achieve that number I presume,  I see some people complaining about volume goon down on telegram group, okex listing will boost volume no doubt.

Addition of TemTum on OKex could mean two thing for the community
1. We will be finally be added to coinmarketcap
2. More volume/liquidity on TEM

nicecrypto

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 07:01:41 PM

Yeah part of requirement of getting listed in coin market  cap is be at least trading in 2 exchange listed cmc, okex is a big exchange with great volume and tem trading there is a big advantage to help their volume as well, I hope they get listed  soon.
alicea

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:19:50 AM

Yeah part of requirement of getting listed in coin market  cap is be at least trading in 2 exchange listed cmc, okex is a big exchange with great volume and tem trading there is a big advantage to help their volume as well, I hope they get listed  soon.

I guess as soon as OKex lists TEMTUM CMC will do the same. by the way does anyone remembers the volume required for them to list TEM?

alicea

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:14:17 AM

TEM has partnered with BetHash and is happy to announce that listing will take place in the following weeks.
Another milestone met by temtum, partnering with a major crypto casino.

TW: https://twitter.com/wearetemtum/status/1175028537985835009

Mulann2

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:57:38 AM

TEM has partnered with BetHash and is happy to announce that listing will take place in the following weeks.
Another milestone met by temtum, partnering with a major crypto casino.

TW: https://twitter.com/wearetemtum/status/1175028537985835009

Yelp, anther milestone from tem indeed, they keep working hard to get tem more evolve in so many ways, as a payment system, i think it is very important for tem to partner with more company that will make use of their services, sport betting or any other betting sites are major avenue of spreading the crypto ideas to many non crypto users, a perfect means of gaining more adoption, am glad to see tem doing great, i guess i made the right decision to support the project. Good luck with tem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: