Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will You Advise Newbies To Enter Bitcoin Now?  (Read 34349 times)
gomezjoe

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:20:45 PM

The general sentiment of the market is getting very positive on Bitcoin as it is experiencing some upward movement. A lot of people are expecting that Bitcoin will soon breach the $6,000 level and can possibly go beyond that level in the coming weeks and months...and there are those already predicting of $8,000 or even $10,000 before 2019 ends. I know this is just another speculative notions but this can be reflective of the ongoing confidence the market has on the King of Cryptos.

With this backdrop in mind, will you advise a newbie to bitcoin to enter at this stage so he can be able to ride the coming "boom" or will you tell him to wait some more until the market is dipping?

I must say no with this. It has really a broad scope, that I believe even research won't be enough when pertaining to price. Sometimes this is caused by investors or whales tbh. They really have an effect in the market rally sometimes. Also the one so called "contracts" that can drop the bitcoin price. Imagine if big time investors were to control the price and made bitcoin drop and never rise again? But I'm not saying that the price movement only focuses on this one. One factor is also traders who determines the price and we also have the "moderator" I wonder if this is true, the one that manipulates the price.. Well this is really broad as I've said. Be updated to the news and you'll also understand what I've said.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:03:32 PM

Well now that the price is around 9K its very dicey to decide whether to join or not but at the same time if the person could hold onto BTC for long then there is no fear but if he is for short term then the moment might not be now or ever unless he or she wait for further dip.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:13:06 AM

its hard to ask someone to join bitcoin. you can predict with previous data, but its not 100% accurate. sometime you will right sometime it going wrong. maybe the best advice is just believe yourself. make research by yourself, advicing someone is to dangerous for them.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
coinbitte

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:42:58 AM

The general sentiment of the market is getting very positive on Bitcoin as it is experiencing some upward movement. A lot of people are expecting that Bitcoin will soon breach the $6,000 level and can possibly go beyond that level in the coming weeks and months...and there are those already predicting of $8,000 or even $10,000 before 2019 ends. I know this is just another speculative notions but this can be reflective of the ongoing confidence the market has on the King of Cryptos.

With this backdrop in mind, will you advise a newbie to bitcoin to enter at this stage so he can be able to ride the coming "boom" or will you tell him to wait some more until the market is dipping?

Sure, I've brought more than 20 people to the bitcoin world.

I'm growing my BTCs by 0.72-1.44% each day on https://bitcoinprofit.net/boss/coinbitte
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:35:02 AM

I will introduce Bitcoin to them first. I believe an introduction to Bitcoin is enough for them to decide to invest some on it and perhaps shift from fiat to BTC in their purchases. Newbies should not be made to invest immediately if they do not yet know the reality of Bitcoin. After they know Bitcoin, no less than the technology itself, its advantages and disadvantages, its risks and benefits, only then will they decide whether to invest or not.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:40:52 PM

Yeah why not? If someone i know is really intetested in bitcoin or crypto then i'll help them. But ofcourse i will tell them to also fo their own research. There are lots of videos and articles about bitcoin and trading that could help them. i will be just their guide.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 01:59:59 PM

Yes, I believe that Bitcoin is still undervalued and outsiders have not yet understood the real potential of it but instead of looking at it as a threat, we should look it at as an opportunity to absorb gains of initial stage and hence it is wise to have the defensive approach for newbies while getting started and invest only after understanding the insights of Bitcoin and crypto market.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:47:38 PM

I will discuss first all about btc before advising to enter bitcoin. I am willingly to help and guide a newbie if she/he is interested to learn and to join bitcoin.  They should understand first how bitcoin really works and the risks in crypto.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:04:44 PM

I have been saying this for quite some time. For the noobs, this may be the last chance to accumulate coins at sub-10K levels. The next bull rally is going to take Bitcoin much above the 10K level, and in case you miss this opportunity, you may regret about it in the future. The block reward halving is now less than 12 months away. The assured bull run from that event may start from the end of this year. Until then, the prices may remain slightly volatile and may hover around the 10K-15K mark.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 11:21:24 AM

Btc is far better to get recognized in all time as good investment to get in to at any time for newbies , only that they still need to get some info about the way and how the system works before get in to it for future reference .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Pixyoxx

Activity: 291
Merit: 119

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:31:37 PM

Its good to advice newbies to Bitcoins now because the price os expected to go down soon so it will a great investment opportunity and also they can do their research and earn some Bitcoins through this forum and also the more the investors the better the state of Bitcoins
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:50:49 PM

For me, bringing a newbie to come in and jump into the crypto world to buy Bitcoin is difficult. Because sometimes it's hard to explain to them about BItcoin. The point is we must be responsible for teaching those who want to learn about Bitcoin.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
keziakusayang

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:22:58 AM

it all depends on someone's decision. I think whenever is the right time to enter bitcoin. especially now that the price of bitcoin is starting to climb slowly. and many observers say the price of bitcoin will be higher until Christmas, I think even when to start is a fixed time rather than not starting at all.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:10:13 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2019, 11:28:42 PM by nankers

My personally opinion is better before advise, newbie must learn more information about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Cause i think if you only want to get some profit with bitcoin only look at increase and decrease a price, i think in the future you will suffer loss cause in crypto world Many things that affect bitcoin, not only just price increases or decrease

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 06:25:36 AM

Yes of course. Why not? I'll advise them to invest in bitcoin because they have high potential but before the investment, I'll advise that they read more about cryptocurrencies.
Okey, you have to give newbie fully  knowledge about Bitcoin and blockchain technology behind. because newbie still don't have knowledge how to manage them fund when pricing on market drop, newbie always making FUD every and anywhere.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:36:36 AM

No. Everybody has to do his own research and take the decision if and when to "enter" Bitcoin.
Also a good strategy for somebody that wants to buy and hold is to buy over longer period of time, so the up/down fluctuations get somewhat equalized.
All I can tell is that the market starts looking good and I am almost convinced it should grow. But this means nothing, really.

I agree that everyone, especially noobs, should do their own research and when they are comfortable, they can enter the market anytime.
Don't just enter any market due to hype. Do everything with a proper research.
This is also the reason why noobs get slaughtered in any market.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
cered

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:42:00 AM

Yes, it's not too late to invest in Bitcoin. I believe that year 2020 will be even better than this one.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:20:31 AM

Yes, this is the perfect time for anybody who wishes to invest into bitcoin to join. So many crypto starters were scared when bitcion sunk way down in value but right now we are almost hitting into $12k and the confidence in bitcoin is back. This is the right time to invest as experienced crypto investors like John Mcafee are making predictions of us hitting $100k in the near future.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Abolaji11

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 09:41:25 AM

I think it is never too late to invest in bitcoin, however, I will advise investors to take caution and be patient enough to do a thorough research and enter at there convenient time.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:20:32 PM

Yes because I think that bitcoin is just getting started and being known by all people. Just teach newbies that entering bitcoin is not just about having money on it but understanding the use of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: