Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I LOST OVER 10 BTC IN GAMBLING IN 2018  (Read 25187 times)
pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 04:23:41 PM

Gambling is for loses, i have lost all the fortunes which if i had resisted and not invested in scummy ICOs and over Directbet i would be in peace. Anyways life lesson is learned by me. Now i dont gamble nor i try to be smart with people because i know karma is bitch, i have experience in it.
Be modest and nice to people that's it what life demands.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 12:31:27 AM

Gambling is for loses, i have lost all the fortunes which if i had resisted and not invested in scummy ICOs and over Directbet i would be in peace. Anyways life lesson is learned by me. Now i dont gamble nor i try to be smart with people because i know karma is bitch, i have experience in it.
Be modest and nice to people that's it what life demands.
Karma is bitch, so you must pay your loan first, loan defaulter. Or can i say new owner since your account seems already changed hands right now.

Otherwise how someone lost TEN bitcoin.
Uhm, deposit 10 btc and bet it all on 1% winning chance?
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:19:31 PM

Losing big amount in gambling is really life distruction the way it will stress you everyday until you get move on, on it. I imagine you losing that is like crying and shouting are not enough but youre still believe that one day you will get back all of your loses. When right time comes then it will be back to you again. Gambling can make us broke but Life must go on.
You have point, and the only way to return the money their lose is to play gambling but if their luck is still bad another losing they get.
I lost some of my bitcoins last few years ago in gambling too and I know the feeling it is stressful and I said to my self I need to go back my bitcoins but you know the answer all my losses recover because of the trading. But I earn some now in gambling too because Im better now.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:29:06 PM

it's a big amount of money but you got the experience and won't repeat such big mistake again. and it will be the lesson for others - you should use for gambling the sum you can afford.
we hope they learn from their mistakes but many people lost their money because of gambling because they are addict in playing of it.
I only play gambling that I money that I can afford to lose and I hope every player is that mindset if the money lost they still have money to cover their loses and to earn money or bitcoin in the different ways of earnings.
Of course all of us should have good plan for gambling and using the amount we will not be worry about, because in gambling people make so many mistakes but we will have to avoid all mistakes and gamble with our fully capacity, at beginning better if we invest small amount for gambling, so this way gradually we will learn more about gambling
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: