Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end of Newbie?  (Read 14004 times)
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:04:51 AM

Maybe you should be choosy next time you join on a bounty campaign. It's an experience for you that you have join in a scam bounties, but next time see to it you would participate with a legit one and choose the project that has a trusted bounty manager.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:10:19 AM

To tell you honestly, I have been through that situation as well and I have thought that crypto world isn't for me. The best thing to do is not to quit but try to look for better opportunities. Seek a new way of learning so you'll know how to get rid of scams. Just keep on trying because every effort here in crypto world would pay off.
there are still many new ways for newbies, right now if the scamer inhibits learning, I think it will only make a loss. so I think keep going and don't just end up finding new ways and getting profit
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:18:57 AM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

Try to learn first , Do not get cheated. I also had same problem in first days. Research about team and white paper. Dont give pvt key and other details to strangers. keep in secure places.

now the time for small investment , research about coins , invest on reputed coins

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Barracuda

Activity: 514

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:50:10 AM

If you think this is a waste of time because many scam projects. Of course all you have to do is take your time to analyze the project. So you have the opportunity to not participate in projects that are not good. It's better to spend your time than you have to lose your time just to participate in a scam project.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:02:05 AM

Winners never quite and quitters  never wins,  you only need to take your time on the bounty you will join.
You can meet some people on social medias chat them up to know current and good bounties they are into,  they will connect you to the right part.
You can follow some bounty managers (those that do manage good bounties)  on twitter so as to get updated when they have another good bounty.
ICObench is anothey place to check about ICOs,  from there you will get summary for ICO and kown the better one to go for. 

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:50:47 PM

It all depends on your perseverance. If you are ready for difficulties and can safely overcome them, then this is not the end. You can always find some way to earn money that suits you. So don't be upset.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:04:41 PM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed
I do don't see it as a waist of time because time will come when some of the tokens you are promoting will bring good return in your favor. The only advice I will give you is to study the bounty well before you join so that you will not end up promoting scam project that will not pay you for your work and at the same time go away with investors money because of you advert.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:08:35 PM

not the end, If you only participate on social media campaign not only a newbie but all ranks faced the same problems. but when it comes to signature then it's really not worth it to participate, you need to rank up your account to atleast a full member, but thats the problem though since you need to earned a certain number of merits to lift up your rank.

Tozex

Powered by,
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:10:02 PM

this has nothing to do with newbie but the problem of you learning and trying to understand the community you are in and how it works around here. You need to bring out time and study each and every investment you are trying to involve yourself in. Be careful with your investment

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:38:00 PM

I also feel the same way, that most projects do not pay their bounty participants, probably because of the failure of their sales. But I never broke it or said it was a waste of time. Because I always find good projects for me to do there. So take a little time to look at the project's prospects.

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:46:25 PM

I also feel the same way, that most projects do not pay their bounty participants, probably because of the failure of their sales. But I never broke it or said it was a waste of time. Because I always find good projects for me to do there. So take a little time to look at the project's prospects.
our time will not be in vain.we could take important lesson from each campaign that we participated.we will understand how to analize which is best project and which is not.its be our risk if there is campaign that not paid us.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:44:11 PM

You need to share your experience as you are looking for the best projects. I think that newbies are very important for our community and we should always train them!
harsi123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:46:34 PM

You need to share your experience as you are looking for the best projects. I think that newbies are very important for our community and we should always train them!
I completely agree to beginners. We really need to give good advice that they will use in the future. We need to train our newcomers. By how much we need to develop cryptocurrency and communicate with smart people.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 06:49:53 PM

Did you mean bounty campain or you invest in scam project.
Guys, scam projects is everywhere in out there we must becareful to choose ICO.
If you are a bounty hunter, yeah maybe it is little too late for you to join here, because now is not like before when newbie can grow easy to jr. Member and keep grow.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:13:14 AM

Just be careful next time. Check the everything about the project if it has legitimate person running the project or just a made up name. In this way, we can reduce the chances of participating in scam projects. However, there are still a lot of scam projects which is hard to determine if they are scam.

It's really hard to determine if that project is a scam because even if the there are legit team developers and they are active, once they've reached their soft cap or hard cap, they're gone like a bubble. They don't care about those investors and bounty participants. Its hard to find a profitable and legit ICO nowadays.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 03:26:05 AM

Do not think about that that you are wasting of time since you are newbie here in cryptocurrency it is been natural for you that you follow some project are scam because you do not have enough knowledge to determine the good project.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:33:14 AM

I began to think this would be a waste of time with everything I learned because almost all the projects I had followed ended in scammers. Is this a waste of time for me?  Embarrassed

if all the projects that you follow are SCAM projects then it will waste a lot of your time ... then please leave this forum, if you want to learn more about it then I am sure, this is not the end of your work on this bitcointalk forum ... because there are still so many projects that still pay to all bounty hunter participants ... so, please specify your choice ...

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:54:22 AM

What I can say is that the ranks of newbie's in the forum can not be increased because the moderator has removed it and replaced it with merit so no matter how much your activity and posts will not increase your rank when you're newbie.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:58:41 AM

It's normal thing that a newbie would experience fail projects on joining bounties. Even me, i remember my first bounty campaign that i joined almost 3 months and ended up without meeting a soft cap and leads to unsuccessful project, we were not been given any rewards, but i think its just a first time, and after that i earned and given rewards by some campaigns. So don't lose hope, there are still bounties that you can get earn money from just pursue and continue to join.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 04:08:32 AM

What I can say is that the ranks of newbie's in the forum can not be increased because the moderator has removed it and replaced it with merit so no matter how much your activity and posts will not increase your rank when you're newbie.
but it makes this forum more qualified. it's better than this forum but it's crowded with spam everywhere. really not nice to see. and now those who come must indeed develop and study harder. not only those who are new, we also have long been here to learn and develop. if we don't want to be left behind.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: