Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term plan for investment.  (Read 3599 times)
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:01:39 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

So far, I hold some altcoins for the long terms on which I think has a good potential to help traders to give good profit in the future. And one of these are XBX, NEO, Ethereum, UTK, CRED, LYL, ADA, and of course Bitcoin those are really nice and has a higher chance to help us to become rich in the future as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:04:09 PM

It seems to me that for long-term investments, proven and top-end coins such as Bitcoin or Ethereum are best suited.  But not everyone can afford such a pleasure.  Because I think it is better to first train on small coins.
VK.point (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:38:43 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.
I think long term investment is the most profitable way in cryptocurrency if you are doing the cryptocurrency investment it must be planned before what you are doing after investment we don't have the lot more ways to solve the problem that's why investment is is mostly need to be stronger and long-term.
Long-term investment requires careful patience and estimation. But in cryptocurrency investment also needs to analyze further before determining the place. Because if it's wrong, it will be regret and loss of our assets. I chose 3 places in the altcoin (EOS, ADA and Litecoin), for long-term investments. Minimum 2 years and max 4 years. I think growth will continue to run well.

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:43:00 PM

For profit ofcourse but also to support this sector. Cryptocurrency and smart contracts are the future and the more they develop the better for all of us.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:06:31 PM

My long term a very long term wish for cryptocurrency is that I'm able to use it in real life and carry out transactions. I wish the meat vendor in my neighborhood can accept cryptocurrency, everyone can use it that's my dream that crypto gets to that point.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:31:52 PM

I hope that the IEO trend will continue even though the profits of the projects are no longer the same as before, but if you invest hard in good projects at exchange major. I see the possibility of the least profit after each project is about 50%, which is a terrible profit figure I need
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:01:59 PM

Long term investments are not for impatient investors but for the patients once who does not only invest because of profit but also for the potential of the project. As for the purpose of investment, I believed the primary aim of crypto investment is for profit making and to enhance the development of Blockchain projects for more adoption.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 09:21:30 PM

Always you will earn highest profits from long term investment and for this profits you have to be more patience. Cryptocurrency is profits for long term investors but people worry after little pump and sell their token for ant profits even don't check last year of crypto.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:22:18 PM

Crypto has the potential to grow even higher, and investing will be a passive income that is very useful to make financial conditions better.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 06:46:22 AM

Long term investment is not too hard, choosing top coins to buy and hold it for long term is a good option.
The short term investment is harder than long term investment because the value of cryptocurrency is volatile in short time range.
My plan for long term is buying some top coins, for short term plan i choose to find a new coin with a good project, which actually difficult to find.

Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:37:15 AM

Am beginning to get tired of this market when you can't even know where its heading to again as a result of manipulation .

TA doesn't work again as that has been a major problem and all you could hear is building like no other project are not building and they seems pumping every time when it suppose to still have retrace.

And this look more of confusing people to hold while they dump and pump .
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:47:19 AM

Im not only planning but I've started doing a lot of investment in cryptucurrency and the investment that I chose here is
50% bitcoin
30% ETH
20% altcoin

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:53:09 AM

My plan is just to hold till im happy . Would really like not to cash out ever and spend straight from BitcoinWallet in any place in the world Smiley Can somebody explain where is the end of your investment value ? I think the more value you get on your investment the more and more you wan't Smiley
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 07:56:33 AM

I have got plans to hold around 15 - 20 good altcoins, besides I am also interested to hold a decent amount of bitcoin as i believe that the value of bitcoin would skyrocket in a few years time.

Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:04:24 AM

Yes right, I plan to have a long-term plan for investing in digital currency, because I know that in the future the price of bitcoin will be more expensive compared to this year, in my opinion it is better to get a profit in the future than this year, because in the future more profit than this.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:06:45 AM

I have got plans to hold around 15 - 20 good altcoins, besides I am also interested to hold a decent amount of bitcoin as i believe that the value of bitcoin would skyrocket in a few years time.
Holding 15-20 altcoins for long term is too many imo. It's better to only hold 1-5 altcoins for long term, so you can focus on these altcoins and you don't need to always update about all 15-20 altcoins, less work too. For me, i only hold 3-5 altcoins such bitcoin, ethereum and bitcoin cash for long term investment.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:08:05 AM

Yes i do have a plan of course and i knew everybody has a plan too, my thing is that, i must save a lots of bitcoins because i know how powerful this currency, maybe in the long run, it could generate a millions of money for me and even for my future generations.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 09:55:37 AM

I think for this year it is more profitable to invest in the long term, because the market price grows drastically if viewed from the portfolio the movement is greatly increased but we must monitor and be careful so as to avoid losses.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 10:24:48 AM

yes, all crypto believers should have Bitcoin and ethereum in their wallet
because both crypto will growing hardly in the next few years

just suggestions for you, i think its better to reduce your assets become 10 mate
so, you can easily control your investments  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:08:20 AM

I have a plan to hold for long term in several altcoin. Many good altcoin with good and working product and can give big profits in the future. If crypto can attract many big company, i am believe individual investor will attracted too and start to invest. More people join in crypto and this is good for crypto market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: