Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term plan for investment.  (Read 3605 times)
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:01:42 PM

Actually . i trade in cryptocurrency but i also have some few assets which am willing to hold long term. Bitcoin, Eth and BNB are the assets i planned to hold for long term because i believe in the future they will earn huge profit. I also believe in the potential of the three assets . i believe in the next 5 years it will make me millionaire.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 08:09:29 PM

i am investing in a long-term, do not hope for a fast cash, just broadening my list of investments
it is not now or never, but it is a good moment to join crypto investors, early adopter phase, if adoption has a good rate, it will be great for us
bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:53:00 AM

I am not just a plan but it has become routine to always invest in the long term, and what I invest is bitcoin which I think will be profitable for long-term investment.
and I have to hold it for one year to get the maximum profit, but it all depends on the movement of the bitcoin if during the year it is not optimally profitable I will continue to hold it back.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Novita

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:16:50 AM

I always analyze before investing both large and small. I have a year plan to invest a bit big in bitcoin, because according to bitcoin prices this year will be more than last year.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:27:30 PM

Well if I can give you advice, here it is
Matic, One, EOS
Matic and one is new project and for me it have bright future, I have no doubt with these two
Eos is still far with the ath and I'm sure it can make it back if we're entering bull market.
Matic and one is not recomended for long term investment, that coin just for hype moment and we can take profit for this moment.
but better for eos because this major altcoin based on marketcap data and research the eos blockchain are used by many project is have more value

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:30:28 AM

my plan if long-time investment will invest in bitcoin because the price is so low now and I'm sure that over time you can hold it and its price will increase and you'll earn a lot.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:35:01 AM

This is the best strategy for everyone especially those who are interested in investing in altcoins the best thing to do is buying altcoins that are longterm and potentially because most of them do this.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 11:41:23 AM

to becomes part with business of service as returns of development of newbie company startup company as further becoming one with higher on value with the possession of shares with the business from company.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 12:14:56 PM

It depends on how long your plan is, particularly I will prefer a medium term to long term plan, medium here means holding for one or two years and selling to buy back when the market has dumped again than holding for too long, just like those that bought btc earlier and sold at $20,000 and had bought again at $4500 waiting for another btc peak to sell. These happen within two years.

MedvedevVasilyS

Activity: 854
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:24:11 PM

This is the best strategy for everyone especially those who are interested in investing in altcoins the best thing to do is buying altcoins that are longterm and potentially because most of them do this.
I think that considering altcoins in the long term is not good. For me, the long term is 5-10 years. I think that by this time 90 percent of altcoins will die

★    $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest   ★
███████ [    https://bitsler.com    ] ███████
★   $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest   ★
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:21:56 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

My long-term plan will is that buying Bitcoin and some good Altcoins such as ADA, EOS, ETH as much as possible and hold it till 2020, when the market has a real explosion

elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:44:56 PM

My long-term plan will is that buying Bitcoin and some good Altcoins such as ADA, EOS, ETH as much as possible and hold it till 2020, when the market has a real explosion
that's a good choice by choosing just top major altcoin based on coinmarketcap data, because like you i just hold major altcoin for my portofolio

I consider long-term investments to be a good plan and put it into action.  So far, only BTC, ETH, BNB.  At the moment, the goal is of course making a profit, and having financial capabilities you can afford a dream.  Waiting for a pump that cryptocurrency analysts predict, if it ever happens.
i have the same thinking like in my statemet above, i just choose major altcoin especially that trio altcoin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 09:10:51 PM

I always analyze before investing both large and small. I have a year plan to invest a bit big in bitcoin, because according to bitcoin prices this year will be more than last year.
Long-term investment certainly requires patience and confidence and in investment with crypto currency it is very much needed and I am still convinced that ETH is a good coin for long-term investment

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:37:21 PM

Long-term investment certainly requires patience and confidence and in investment with crypto currency it is very much needed and I am still convinced that ETH is a good coin for long-term investment
Well now in eth there is no such big future as before , I think it is necessary to enter and exit the coin correctly , especially in Ethereum , since recently little news comes from the coin.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 09:42:30 PM

One of the biggest projects that I am waiting for is Dfinity and other project that is already present on the market is Ripple.

BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:45:24 AM

While I am betting big on cryptos and blockchain, our country may likely ban trading or even holding cryptos.
Try to take profit right now, just in case. But I have a long term bag too.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2019, 04:57:01 AM

I'm not super confident about the lows, after I evaluated that the current trend is good enough for me to go in. I buy periodically regardless of the speculations with the portion I can afford every month, diversify thr portfolio with some big BTCs or alts i believe would boom in the next bullrun. Yet I do constantly retweak my strategies and researches, I just hope i wouldn't need to reshuffled my coins on FOMOs

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:24:37 AM

While I am betting big on cryptos and blockchain, our country may likely ban trading or even holding cryptos.
Try to take profit right now, just in case. But I have a long term bag too.

That's not good, when crypto is ban, you'll doing illegal things in possessing bitcoin, you should be careful with your future plans and make sure you are in the safe side. Don't loss that hope as even if they'll think of banning now, be optimistic that they'll realize they made a bad decision and they'll lift the ban in the future.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:07:09 PM

I plan to keep promoting good bounty projects since I have no money to invest in good top coins so I will keep hunting for more bounties and hold them for future purpose
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:09:52 PM

Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

Choose a coin that has very high potential. Then hold until its value becomes very high. With the way the market is moving right now, especially Bitcoin's price, it is a good time to hold long-term for bigger returns on your assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: