Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up  (Read 11662 times)
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:53:49 PM

These pumps are common in the crypto markets and I am ready to catch all possible trends with joining to the pump-ups. Altcoins are also taking its piece on the pump, markets cover all prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:18:06 PM

Currently, Bitcoin is moving downwards. This decline I think will have a negative impact on all the coins. So if you want to sell coins it is better to wait until the price goes back up. I think Bitcoin hasn't been exhausted to pump but for now, it's price dropping. So the conditions can be utilized to buy large amounts of coins.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 04:30:17 PM

Buying and hodling and doing some minor trading. The market looks promising and it is definitely a sign to get more and hodl till 50k
I think that you have too high expectations and it is unlikely that we will see 50,000 dollars for Bitcoin in the near future.  I would like at least by the end of the year to reach the level of 11,000 or 15,000 dollars, and I am not talking about the maximum value of 20,000 dollars, as it was at the end of 2017.
I don’t believe that Bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 again. In fact, after the market fell, it’s not just investors coming to such a very volatile market.
Of course, I understand what you are saying, but I very much hope that the information I read on the Internet will be truthful and will help pull the cryptocurrency market out of a deep hole.  We are talking about the interest of the securities market and stock exchanges in cryptocurrency.  The information that the United States of America is considering such opportunities when cryptocurrency can be recognized as digital securities has been repeatedly met.  I think that this is a new round of cryptocurrency development.  If the cryptocurrency attracts the interest of such large investors, then this will definitely improve not only the future Bitcoin pricing, but also the entire cryptocurrency market.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:17:08 PM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

Pumps that occur on Bitcoin and Ethereum are not yet over. The pump will still happen and of course, you have to be prepared with it. The market is still very difficult to predict and the pumps sometimes come suddenly. My strategy will still continue to trade daily by utilizing the pump.

Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:30:08 PM

My strategy is simple, but it is based on what I had to learn from my previous experiences: given that I had the opportunity to acquire ethereum at $80 and bitcoin at $4K, I could not miss this great opportunity to sell at least a portion of my holdings now that my profits have increased more than 100%.

It is true that I still believe that there is an important potential for the price increase to be even greater in the medium term, but given the unpredictability that characterizes the market I can no longer commit so much to the eternal "hodl", although I will always keep an important reserve for when the bitcoin is worth $100K and ethereum $2K.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 08:42:07 PM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

Pumps that occur on Bitcoin and Ethereum are not yet over. The pump will still happen and of course, you have to be prepared with it. The market is still very difficult to predict and the pumps sometimes come suddenly. My strategy will still continue to trade daily by utilizing the pump.
Having a good knowledge and skills around the market will give you such advantage, with how the trend still showing bigger chance to rise up, maximizing your opportunities will helps you to bring bigger holdings, make your position and trust this industry it will bring much higher outcome.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 02:52:51 AM

Ethereum announced a lot of good news recently - Bosch is going to make its solution on Ethereum network. Ethereum plans to invest 30 million USD among top projects in Ethereum ecosystem.  Smiley
Good news, I thing next He want to recruit google company to join ethereum?
buterin leave ethereum join google ,
Look he teased sarcastically from his twitter was deleted fast.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:23:47 AM

yes I also see that in recent this months Bitcoin has continued to grow and the other altcoins too are like that, but it looks like now the pump has stopped and we will not know whether it will continue or not. well, a good strategy is that if you are a trader then you must have bought some BTC and Altcoin before the first pump starts. then hold it until the next pump occurs.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:20:04 AM

Well, I hope it continues to last until the end of the year, so to keep holding, don't just sell it at a low price because it really makes the situation worse.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:50:37 AM

Well, I hope it continues to last until the end of the year, so to keep holding, don't just sell it at a low price because it really makes the situation worse.
currently there has not been a significant development regarding the price of bitcoin and eth. I think the price is quite stable in a few days at the current price. it is possible that new developments will occur at the beginning of the coming month. I think the development will get better.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:05:02 AM

My strategy is to keep on holding the coins that have a promising to give more profit to me but at this time the pump of bitcoin is only a silent bull run, so we have to wait patiencely the true bull run before we sell our coins for good profit that you dream.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:14:30 AM

The way in which bit coins are progressing. We need to hold them. We hope that this will continue only. We need to wait to adopt a good strategy.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:19:30 AM

My strategy is to keep on holding the coins that have a promising to give more profit to me but at this time the pump of bitcoin is only a silent bull run, so we have to wait patiencely the true bull run before we sell our coins for good profit that you dream.
Were on the same boat actually because that is what i currently do right now .  I can see that btc had drastically improved compare to previous weeks and months but i think its not enough or i cant fully enjoy my coins if sell them for some quick bucks .

Instead i decided to wait for a while because i  can sense that there is an incoming bull run ( the loud one )  because like what you said , what we currently experiencing right now is only a silent bull run .
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:51:31 AM

At first it doesn't seem that way ,bitcoin surge first and all altcoins arent responding which makes some people believe that altcoins are dead but later they start picking up ,ETH still shows that it can surge up to 1500$ someday

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:53:55 AM

Many strategies that are used by investors to hold bitcoin we must be calm in holding a coin and do not panic if there is a decline and will definitely grow again in view of the current market conditions.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:59:36 AM

I don't think these were strong pampas. A strong pamp of all cryptocurrencies is still ahead by the end of the year.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
bandungan

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:05:04 AM

\Bitcoin pumps are not so optimal, now we still have to wait patiently for a stable price. so this might be a way to keep monitoring and analyzing the price of bitcoin in the near future.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:11:27 AM

Pumps can happen anytime through the pumps are not so big. Using a short-term trading strategy, in my opinion, is very precise. Now that strategy I use and able to give me profit. I think it will still happen a very large pump so that we should already have a lot of coins.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:51:15 PM

It is difficult to call a good time in the market a pump,but personally I accumulate coins and tokens for a long time and of course I expect practical application to these assets.Perhaps then their price will not be speculative.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:03:01 PM

\Bitcoin pumps are not so optimal, now we still have to wait patiently for a stable price. so this might be a way to keep monitoring and analyzing the price of bitcoin in the near future.
Bitcoin can't have a stable price because crypto itself is volatile even stocks, right know you can technically call stable since we've been floating at the 8k price for a week now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: