Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:42:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up  (Read 11660 times)
Nawrod

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:43:01 PM

I'm sure about Bitcoin, but Ethereum is a different case. I've read an interesting article about Ether situation on BlockChain24.co and I'm afraid it doesn't look good... But we will see

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:43:36 PM

Well, keep to the maximum. What to say. Growth is good. I was just worried about the fact that ETH was not much bored despite the rapid growth of Bitcoin. I think the main strategy now is to keep these two coins.

Many have saved these two coins, because we can see in some markets that traders prefer to buy rather than sell, especially BTC and ETH so that the prices of the two coins are greatly increased in this month, and this is an opportunity to make a profit.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:58:02 PM

At the moment market seems to be heating up for some big rallies and as soon as 10k level is broken by btc i think it will gain more momentum as every doubt of bears will wipe out and market will be ready for new highs.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 03:01:12 PM

This was an expected move. First, all the money flows to btc, then altcoins starts to follow. This will always continue. Market independent movements will be consistent with the subsequent behavior of the altcoins.
chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:02:12 PM

I will hold my BTC till bitcoin price sideways, and then I will sell my BTC to buy ETH and waiting price up for ETH  Cheesy
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:16:50 PM

I just keep hold my altcoins and keep on waiting when there will be a pump of all the altcoins in relation to Bitcoin. I also participate in bounty campaigns to get promising coins.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:23:34 PM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?
Bitcoin and ethereum at the moment has a strong momentum if you are going to look at the chart of it and maybe we can see more pump in a few days base on the chart they hold on their current position and maybe it will explode more on going upward, well I plan to do a swing trade to have more holdings.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:24:47 PM

I will hold my BTC till bitcoin price sideways, and then I will sell my BTC to buy ETH and waiting price up for ETH  Cheesy
If you'll be able to do that in the right timing, you'll then grab much higher profits with your investment, plan well and build a good pattern so
you have a system that will bring you success while investing inside this market, the crypto market will bring more green movements so its all
about timing and patience.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:25:02 PM

Pump ethereum and bitcoin became one of the starting points for the rise of cryptocurrency after a long period of significant decline. maybe this could be a sign to be able to hold bitcoin and ethereum up to prices in high positions

chatedha

Activity: 247
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:42:27 AM

If you'll be able to do that in the right timing, you'll then grab much higher profits with your investment, plan well and build a good pattern so
you have a system that will bring you success while investing inside this market, the crypto market will bring more green movements so its all
about timing and patience.
Yeah, you right.
as long as bearish doesn't happen, I think it's quite easy to get profit on crypto trading.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:21:09 AM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?
Yes of course, we have seen this all the time a pump happens, this is because bitcoin is the king an the market will always follow it's trend, once we begin to see a moon in the price of bitcoin, then we should expect that we are going to see a growth in the price of other altcoins in the market like eth, especially the top 100 coins we have in coinmarketcap, so let us enjoy the moon and make sure we make a lot of profit from it because we will surely see a dump again which is a normal correction that always happens.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:43:19 AM

I thought it would be a correction today. There's more to the Altcoins. This is one of the reasons for the last abnormal price increase.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:54:15 AM

HODL is the best strategy when the market is going bullish even trading will not give much profits like holding when you are not good at analysis.I hope the bullish will not end in May,it will just go to the end of this year by that time we may see huge price difference from the current value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:02:42 AM

First, I want to say the pump will end the market will continue to rise for the next few months. for my strategy, I prefer to buy some altcoins that have not been increased from yesterday. and I also have some good altcoins. I will hold it until the end of the month and if the pump is still continuing it will make a new plan.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:03:15 AM

My strategy?? Simple. Just hold and hold and hold Cheesy.

I'm just happy that the market is slowly increasing but I'm at a loss at this moment because I bought some altcoins last year when the price is slowly decreasing. One thing more, I'm holding coins for long run especially Bitcoin so this small increase in Bitcoin and other alts makes me happy Smiley. I'm sure many will take some profits at this moment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:22:05 AM

the most effective strategy is to buy again, add more assets, because prices start to rise and before the highest increase occurs, we have to buy again. most likely, in two months the market will really jump.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:28:28 AM

this is the beginning of Pump in my opinion, because this increase is not yet how and can still rise higher.

keep your Altcoin higher and don't rush to sell it because we can still get bigger profits so that it can be utilized properly.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:28:41 AM

First, I want to say the pump will end the market will continue to rise for the next few months. for my strategy, I prefer to buy some altcoins that have not been increased from yesterday. and I also have some good altcoins. I will hold it until the end of the month and if the pump is still continuing it will make a new plan.
We are in bullish market so it predicted the cryptocurrency market will go up for the next few months but if a fall happen, don't need to worry because it's just a little correction after a pump and it's common to happen. After that the price will pump again, like what happen on bitcoin and ethereum price right now.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:49:20 AM

At the first i saw that bitcoin and ethereum gets grow up. Im very excited for that because im willing to hold also at this time and waiting for a big pump to gain a huge profit.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:34:08 AM

my strategy is to hold eth and also now good pumping of altcoins so it good time to trade,  but need to learn trading history first
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: