Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up  (Read 11671 times)
fabuloveu

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:55:59 AM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

We all can see the pump right now but the question is still, Are the Bulls back from holiday?. If yes, then we can hodl and probably buy more bitcoin and altcoin but if no, then always set your stoploss so that you dont get burned when the reversal start. As for now, my strategy is is to acquire Altcoin cheap and set stop loss because i still cant believe that the BULLs are fully back. Either am right or wrong, only time will tell.

sanida

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:08:27 AM

I will contine holding the eth because I believe it will return to its normal price from 200+ to 800+ we need to believe if we want to earn more profit from it. anyway If you don't have a guts holding it any longer you may sell it now because you have nothing to lose anyway.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:30:19 AM

I will hold several altcoins that are becoming a topic in the market and give some to Bitcoin as my strategy, now there is nothing to debate between them
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:30:30 AM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

I dont have any strategy right now, the best strategy for me in this bullish run is keep holding for long term. I think selling right now is not profitable because market looks very bullish and better keep holding until end this year

trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:40:41 AM

At the moment, I see no reason to sell bitcoin and ethereum, maybe we went to the starting line when the cryptocurrency market should grow and therefore now we need to hold and wait for the price of bitcoin and ethereum to be even greater.
dEjAvOU

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:59:24 AM

I will contine holding the eth because I believe it will return to its normal price from 200+ to 800+ we need to believe if we want to earn more profit from it. anyway If you don't have a guts holding it any longer you may sell it now because you have nothing to lose anyway.

This is a good strategy, continue holding is a good and profitable thing, I am sure that the market trend will continue to skyrocket so we can get big profits if we want to hold for the long term.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:21:44 AM

Well my strategy is simple just keep hold the potential altcoins because the prices of crypto still increasing and I'm sure we will hit the highest price of cryptos.

agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:38:40 AM

In this month, it's time to keep monitoring the market, because it's feared that it will come back down, so we don't lose a good moment. Bitcoin and altcoin have increased, little by little they will equal prices in 2017. Be ready, friends.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:18:14 AM

Doing daily trades looks more profitable. With $200 capital now can make a pretty good profit. For the remaining coins in the year 2018 until now I still have not sold. I am still waiting for the market to pump higher again.

IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 11:18:42 AM

Now is a good time to keep the altcoins.  They have now taken a very good course for growth.  Therefore, I believe that I will continue to hold on until their peak.  But they say that really this growth will not be long.  So guys always be on the alert.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 11:59:47 AM

What is happening now is what we have been waiting for a very long time. The best strategy is to have time to buy bitcoin and ethereum before they grow too much.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:27:26 PM

My strategy is to hold the bitcoin and ethereum I have, and I will accept bitcoin and ethereum as a payment in the store that I have.
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 12:55:08 PM

As a holder of bitcoin at an entry price of $4,000(earlier this year's price). I already sold some of my bitcoins since I have already plenty of profits that can be already be harvested. After what happened in 2017 I already came up with a strategy that hold some and sold some since bitcoin will not always pumps like this. Being greedy wont get you to anything just be contented with some profits you can get.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:05:21 PM

this is a good movement from BTC and ETH, things like this will open up greater opportunities for investors to re-enter the Blockchain and then invest in ICO or IEO. this is a good movement from BTC and ETH, things like this will open up greater opportunities for investors to re-enter the Blockchain and then invest in ICO or IEO. for now, I'm Hold eth for just a small investment.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:06:54 PM

The eth and btc pumps are high, with altcoins with potential and longterm pumps, but even so large is the market losses this year but good news is sure that this year investors will recover and holders of altcoins so others take advantage of buying altcoins that are longterm and have potential so that they become profitable and marecover their losses can tell if the risky is really in cryptocurrency so other investors have stopped to buy ico tokens because many ico scams are coming out.
Samuel4

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:13:33 PM

Learning is an everyday thing, same applies to cryptocurrencies. Some weeks ago, Bitcoin was seriously increasing in price while Ethereum increased slowly. I was told that until Bitcoin stabilizes before altcoin follow suite. Now I have seen within the past few days, Ethereum and other altcoins have started going up. My investments in Eth is doubled already.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:23:09 PM

My strategy now is that if I have bitcoin, I will buy top 10 CMCs, because like before, it is likely that the coin coin will follow the rise in bitcoin.
Chika08

Activity: 544

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:29:29 PM

Read a news where some said the Bitcoin and eth price rally is due to the fact that some VCs are investing in crypto and thus pumping it's price while some thinks it's Fake and will not get anywhere. Let's see how it goes., please invest wisely
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:52:23 PM

Those who ave been in the crypto space for quite some time now and have been follow things up as they are, could predict what would happen or should happen.
i knew already that the pump of bitcoin has its limit, to allow altcoins to pump. The trend has always been that bitcoin surge would come first, then there will be a pulse to allow altcoins to pump, before the whole market start growing together, which marks the advent of bull run.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 02:14:28 PM

That is what we seen now the continues rising of bitcoin and ethereum,This happening in cryptocurrency now is the way to keep the cryptocurrency market rise and will attract investors to invest in particular projects in cryptocurrency.
And this is the awaited situation of the market and hopefully will make it until investors loses in  past year will recover.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: