Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:08:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up  (Read 11671 times)
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 05:47:21 PM

I still believe that the price is still able to go back up, right now there is a correction in the market but later this will be able to provide benefits if we are able to be able to take advantage of the moment
Correctly do what you believe in rising prices. I think that by 70% the market trend has changed and we will see a global growth of the cryptocurrency market.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:21:39 PM

My strategy is to accrue the maximum amount of ETH, since I see that in 2 - 3 years this coin will grow a minimum 10 times. As for BTC, I am sure he will also show good growth, but I work more with ETH in this, I choose this cryptocurrency for my strategy. Now we can observe growth, as it is necessary to bring the opinion about cryptocurrencies into a positive perspective and to show that, in spite of everything, the crypto market is developing and preparing to poke new heights.

The general trend of all cryptocurrencies, especially major ones, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, is positive, which means it is possible to invest in them in the long term at almost any stage.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:32:52 PM

This pump up will take so much time, because if we take a look at the graphs the price pumped up so little. And my strategy is to keep my coins at least until 2020.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:02:29 AM

My strategy is to accrue the maximum amount of ETH, since I see that in 2 - 3 years this coin will grow a minimum 10 times. As for BTC, I am sure he will also show good growth, but I work more with ETH in this, I choose this cryptocurrency for my strategy. Now we can observe growth, as it is necessary to bring the opinion about cryptocurrencies into a positive perspective and to show that, in spite of everything, the crypto market is developing and preparing to poke new heights.

The general trend of all cryptocurrencies, especially major ones, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, is positive, which means it is possible to invest in them in the long term at almost any stage.

I agree, bitcoin and ethereum are cryptocurrency that become a benchmark in the market. If the price of bitcoin and ethereum, this will have a good psychological effect on investors because investors will increasingly believe that cryptocurrency is a profitable investment
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:07:52 AM

I think this is a common thing, but it's just that this is faster than my prediction, I predict the price of bitcoin will pump in 2020, this is a good bar for coin holders, the strategy that I will do is continue to buy coins good and benefit from this moment.

maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:17:20 AM

Personally, I believe that within rest months of this year, bitcoin will hardly to rocket again, and Ethereum has more probability to rocket compared to Bitcoin. It mainly comes from the fact that Ethereum has stood in its bottom range, while bitcoin rose dramatically from its bottom range below $4000. Bitcoin in reality rose about three times from its bottom.

painmaxx

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:25:17 AM

I do not think that Ethereum is now very overbought. Bitcoin is growing and someday it will stop.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:30:59 AM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

I think if we hold bitcoin and ethereum, we don't need a lot of strategies because all we need is patience to hold for long term. Bitcoin and ethereum are main pairs on all exchangers and I think this will make the prices of both coins will continue to rise due to large daily transactions

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:59:58 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum coin pumps up after bearish market are expected by crypto enthusiast. However as the two coin increases, several altcoins are stagnant with their prices as they remain low cost and decreasing, some altcoins rises up but only few, maybe at the end of this year altcoins can be pulled up prices by bitcoin.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:59:53 AM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

I do not think that Bitcoin pumps out. Bitcoin has been pumping very high and only happened within a few days. Then after the high rise, the Bitcoin price dropped very sharply. And it also affects all the coins that have declined. But that's just a correction and temporary incident. We do not have to worry because the condition will return soon.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:55:00 PM

But in the run ethereum left behind when Bitcoin started to take the 60% market capitalization and besides until now all the altcoins stagnant to their value while bitcoin continues to grow and dominance the market
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:21:56 PM

That will be great to hold your coins as a long investment especially bitcoin, and this is also my strategy. I think that bitcoin price will be higher from time to time, at least in the end of this year the price will be more than $16k.

tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:53:15 AM

Some expert analyst is predicting that Bitcoin will go to $30,000 this year.
But we need to wait a little bit longer for the chart to make bullish patern.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:15:48 PM

My strategy is to keep holding the full altcoin and half bitcoin to be held in half to be traded because bitcoin is already moving and the altcoin is still stuck.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:35:20 PM

Where are the predictions? $ 30k is too far to achieve, the price of bitcoin is now far from what you expect, even a few days ago bitcoin has experienced a correction and the price has fallen to 9k, so this year is unlikely to be a good year for bitcoin.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 10:07:18 AM

Where are the predictions? $ 30k is too far to achieve, the price of bitcoin is now far from what you expect, even a few days ago bitcoin has experienced a correction and the price has fallen to 9k, so this year is unlikely to be a good year for bitcoin.
If the situation in the cryptocurrency market is appropriate, then it is quite possible that Bitcoin will show good results.  It is worth paying attention to the growth rate of prices for Bitcoin since the beginning of 2019 and it is quite possible to assume the same development of events until the end of this year.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:49:33 PM

If the situation in the cryptocurrency market is appropriate, then it is quite possible that Bitcoin will show good results.  It is worth paying attention to the growth rate of prices for Bitcoin since the beginning of 2019 and it is quite possible to assume the same development of events until the end of this year.
I also do not deny that the end of this year bitcoin will experience development, but not for 30k, the bull market does not seem to be able to pump the price of bitcoin as high, especially seeing the development of bitcoin prices this year is a bit slow.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:54:47 PM

If the situation in the cryptocurrency market is appropriate, then it is quite possible that Bitcoin will show good results.  It is worth paying attention to the growth rate of prices for Bitcoin since the beginning of 2019 and it is quite possible to assume the same development of events until the end of this year.
I also do not deny that the end of this year bitcoin will experience development, but not for 30k, the bull market does not seem to be able to pump the price of bitcoin as high, especially seeing the development of bitcoin prices this year is a bit slow.
it not only requires increased trade, but there must be a fresh investment with funds that are definitely large to pump that high bitcoin. while reportedly there will be an update next year. maybe there will be an increase next year before the update takes place.

johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:05:32 PM

I see the opposite, this year's increase in bitcoin is very fast and very surprising.
I think this is a good potential and next year we will see it higher.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:18:18 PM

I see the opposite, this year's increase in bitcoin is very fast and very surprising.
I think this is a good potential and next year we will see it higher.

I hope so even trump thoughts he is against bitcoin, bitcoin is still in stronger stablities in the coin market cap, hoping bitcoin before ned of this year have pretty good development and improvement their price and hit again the old all time high. Year 2020 bitcoin and altcoins stay increase until reach 30k usd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: