Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:56:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Ethereum Pump's up  (Read 11671 times)
xephireusMMX

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:46:48 PM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?

My strategy is to keep on holding the coins that have a promising to give more profit to me but at this time the pump of bitcoin is only a silent bull run, so we have to wait patiencely the true bull run before we sell our coins for good profit that you dream.
\Bitcoin pumps are not so optimal, now we still have to wait patiently for a stable price. so this might be a way to keep monitoring and analyzing the price of bitcoin in the near future.
Bitcoin can't have a stable price because crypto itself is volatile even stocks, right know you can technically call stable since we've been floating at the 8k price for a week now.
It seems to me that Bitcoin will not be able to fall in price below $ 7,000. The coin is trading very well now and many want to buy it below $ 8,000.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:53:53 PM

My strategy is to buy many other good coins and hold them when the market is still low and is rising at the same time. I already do have some coins but most of them I got from telegram campaign. So I cannot earn more money from these coins as they are few in numbers. I am also planning to buy some ethereum, BNB, bitcoins.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:05:35 PM

At the moment the cryptocurrency market began to show a slight increase and most likely that the big players with manipulators woke up and began to act, so at the moment I think that we need to hold and follow further movements of the cryptocurrency market.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:50:58 PM

I see that the price of Btc and eth has slowed down in recent days, a new wave of pumping can happen at any time. Many investors began to have confidence in the market after a gloomy year. upcoming facebook will also issue a coin for itself ... many reasons why I believe btc and eth prices by the end of this year can achieve the same price as 2017 or higher
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 08:17:22 PM

Bitcoin is looks mg to break the resistance and move up to 10.000-10500$. Who could imagine that it will happen so fast. After this a expect a nice correction to around cme gap level.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:26:35 PM

yes I see that, bitcoin has experienced impressive price increases because as far as I know, from 2018 to 2019 bitcoin can be said to have experienced the best increase in 2019. but I think there is still hope for bitcoin to rise to higher prices and hopefully this will continue including other altcoins too.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:34:39 PM

yes I see that, bitcoin has experienced impressive price increases because as far as I know, from 2018 to 2019 bitcoin can be said to have experienced the best increase in 2019. but I think there is still hope for bitcoin to rise to higher prices and hopefully this will continue including other altcoins too.
of course, everything will rise. we will see even greater growth. and altcoins will start making good profits. it's important to just work daily to make your portfolio bigger

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
miller14

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:47:23 PM

bitcoin has recently started to reach beautiful levels. better will come in the coming processes. just need to be a little patient. we have to wait for it.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:51:57 PM

bitcoin has recently started to reach beautiful levels. better will come in the coming processes. just need to be a little patient. we have to wait for it.

According to today price statistics Bitcoin has gain a big increase with over $ 400. Then bull run is taking over totally $ 10,000 is the goal for bitcoin in few weeks.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:26:49 PM

Do you see right now that bitcoin get first pump and same to other altcoins get continuosly pumping up in this month from March to May hopefully its good to hold right now. So tell me what is your strategy?
Even the pump today was unimaginable. The price of Bitcoin has just gone passed $8,500. We may be heading to the $10,000 mark.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:31:46 PM

We should be more grateful for the improving bitcoin and eth prices. Every day both of these coins are pumped on the market. I am sure that these two coins are indeed potential and useful so that many people then believe and play these two coins in the market. The market is getting more active and the pump continues to run. My strategy is simple, I stay active in the crypto currency with my own coins and do what I can in crypto currencies. Because I am present in the crypto currency without capital, I work in a bounty campaign. I follow all the bounty kamoanye and I play on the market with the coins I have. I hope I can soon have eth and btc.

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:47:57 PM

The slower pump of ethereum looks to be affecting the whole altcoin market. Market has chances of a higher pump if ethereum rises than for bitcoin. More traders are into bitcoin because of the profit compared with ethereum.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:49:19 AM

Buying and hodling and doing some minor trading. The market looks promising and it is definitely a sign to get more and hodl till 50k
I think that you have too high expectations and it is unlikely that we will see 50,000 dollars for Bitcoin in the near future.  I would like at least by the end of the year to reach the level of 11,000 or 15,000 dollars, and I am not talking about the maximum value of 20,000 dollars, as it was at the end of 2017.
I don’t believe that Bitcoin will cost $ 20,000 again. In fact, after the market fell, it’s not just investors coming to such a very volatile market.
Of course, I understand what you are saying, but I very much hope that the information I read on the Internet will be truthful and will help pull the cryptocurrency market out of a deep hole.  We are talking about the interest of the securities market and stock exchanges in cryptocurrency.  The information that the United States of America is considering such opportunities when cryptocurrency can be recognized as digital securities has been repeatedly met.  I think that this is a new round of cryptocurrency development.  If the cryptocurrency attracts the interest of such large investors, then this will definitely improve not only the future Bitcoin pricing, but also the entire cryptocurrency market.
With such big money, cryptocurrencies can even go up by 5000-10000%. but I think that this situation will not happen before 2021.
Yeah Bitcoin and ETH are rising high. They have been impressively growing lately and more influx of money in the crypto space if in fact pushing these coins more up and up. It is actually the bull market that has been instrumental in imparting great value addition. Bitcoin has had a rise of more than $5000 from #3k to $8k and ETH has had 3X rise. This is a moment to invest in these coins.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:58:08 AM

The slower pump of ethereum looks to be affecting the whole altcoin market. Market has chances of a higher pump if ethereum rises than for bitcoin. More traders are into bitcoin because of the profit compared with ethereum.

Ethereum not pumped yet and i think its good opportunity for buying and accumulating ethereum at cheap price. Compare with bitcoin price, ethereum still looks stable and when bitcoin price settle, i am believe ethereum will rising following bitcoin movement
saba1256

Activity: 189

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 10:45:30 AM

As you know Price of Bitcoin and altcoins pumping and will be continue and the next level will be $9500,so sold some altcoins at that level.

Airdrop PEPE Claim 10$
A NEW EXCHANGE,SIGN UP TO GET 7 USDT  (https://u.to/Yzz7Hw)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:17:19 PM

Pumps that occur on Bitcoin and Ethereum are not yet over. The pump will still happen and of course, you have to be prepared with it. The market is still very difficult to predict and the pumps sometimes come suddenly. My strategy will still continue to trade daily by utilizing the pump.
Having a good knowledge and skills around the market will give you such advantage, with how the trend still showing bigger chance to rise up, maximizing your opportunities will helps you to bring bigger holdings, make your position and trust this industry it will bring much higher outcome.
These are the two great coins of all time. The maximum market cap and great usability around the world. Bitcoin has been accepted by leading tech companies around the world and ETH blockchain has been used by governments all over the world to make their financial systems pure and transparent. The high rate of Bitcoin and ETH adoption has been one reason why Bitcoin and ETH are rising high.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:07:25 PM

Yesterday the price of eth and btc somewhat dropped but today the bitcoin bitcoin is getting a bit higher in altcoins because bitcoin height increases the price of altcoins so it is the advantage of bitcoin in altcoins so the I'm now taking advantage of buying altcoins that are longterm and potentially so that's a great opportunity to marecover my losses by holding altcoins today so I did not even bounce over bitcoin because it's buying altcoins and really longterm and has potential.

Claude46

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:32:02 PM

That is what we seeing right now amd this is a good sign for everyone here in cryptocurrency to remain and be patient until it totally recovers,so while we are waiting for this to happen we can invest in altcoins and this is a good way to make profits right now so if you are investing dont forget to look at this project Dencoin tokens and you can also invest to this project.
dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:02:27 PM

I have been holding, some coins from a few months ago. I hope the coins I hold will go up and make big profits.
r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:38:40 PM

My strategy at the moment is to find good altcoins that are going to be pumped in the nearest future, because it happens every time when the first two coins are flying. The only question is what coin it is going to be this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: