Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:41:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of goods goes up, salary never goes up!!!  (Read 1388 times)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:01:45 PM

hmm...this is so bad especially if you're coming from a now developing country. Life is really hard, things are expensive as you said, no good jobs for you to earn more and the little you earn also drains fast. I'll put a larher part of the blame on politicians. They're the cause of many of today's problems and that's why we're (millennial) trying to get their authoritative behaviors out of this world by strengthening the growth of crypto and blockchain.
This is also a wake up call that we should not only rely on salary, we need to ensure we have a back up plan as when economy goes down, our income will be affected. Learning to trade is one good alternative, if you can be profitable here, you will be confident of your future, further, if you can find a decent job online that pays bitcoin, that would be a nice addition.
Who still depends on salary jobs, salary jobs are fucked up everywhere, percentage of those who earn very high salary is very low compared to those who earn little or salaries that cannot meet up with ones need.

I started as a salary earner till I used my salary to grow my business, but during this time, I really had to deprive myself of a lot of things, and I was lucky enough not to have started raising family then that could make it quite difficult for me to be able to raised fund for my business.
Ever since my business picked up, I have been able to meet up with my needs and buy whatever I wish to buy no matter how expensive it is.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:19:01 PM

Every year there should be a salary increase for employees because of course the consideration of inflation and also the increasing needs are taken into consideration. it is possible for every country to have an institution that does an impetus to make the minimum wage that every company must do

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:33:38 PM

One of the great economists said that supply is adding while the population is multiplying. This is one of the reasons why the price of goods progressively increasing as time goes by. Lacking of supplies that is why the tendency there will be a shortage that can lead to inflation. Goods can be compared to work, it became unreachable day by day since the competition is also became great. In order to afford the increasing prices of goods we need also to have an income that will sustain this increasing prices.

Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 12:46:19 PM

Over the past 30 years, salary never goes up, I know because I saw the salary today is same as my first salary 30 years ago, I’m not disclosing my age, so don’t be too paranoia, but the price of everything goes up thru the roof, the only person who salary goes up are (ikr, salary must kept secret because it is case sensitive, don’t tell anyone else!), ok, enough rant! Try to tell your kids to work for a salary in the future, I think they could barely afford a piece of beard!!

End of story! Ciao!
that's why Bitcoin was born. Satoshi has limited the supply and it shows its value at the present time. As you can see, when Venezuela was attacked by hyperinflation, all the people put money to buy Bitcoin and as a result, the most traded bitcoin in Venezuela.
This is a market that can save the economic situation for some countries. We should be glad that the crypto market is born.

I don't believe bitcoin will really change the economic situation of poor countries.  It is just another way to transact wealth digitally but without a middleman.  It won't provide infrastructure and resources to those countries.  I guess it could open up a mining sector if they have access to stable electricity but that is the only real way I see of it bringing wealth to countries like Venezuela.   
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:17:39 PM

Over the past 30 years, salary never goes up, I know because I saw the salary today is same as my first salary 30 years ago, I’m not disclosing my age, so don’t be too paranoia, but the price of everything goes up thru the roof, the only person who salary goes up are (ikr, salary must kept secret because it is case sensitive, don’t tell anyone else!), ok, enough rant! Try to tell your kids to work for a salary in the future, I think they could barely afford a piece of beard!!

End of story! Ciao!

Yes, this is very true actually. Day by day goods price going high and high though our buy limit also going high but i did not see any developed yet last 10 years. So i think salary is not a big factor here but we have to catch inflation of money so that we will be happy with the salary that we earned otherwise a big amount of salary will not satisfy us.
Carreuh

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:07:59 PM

Indeed, it is common knowledge that all that rises do not affect the salaries of those who work because the benefit is that the owner of the goods is not us who work, so with the cryptocurenncy world, we as seekers will not receive a large salary even though the price of some coins  already going up that is profitable are those who have some of these coins and who trade

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:28:23 AM

Every year there should be a salary increase for employees because of course the consideration of inflation and also the increasing needs are taken into consideration. it is possible for every country to have an institution that does an impetus to make the minimum wage that every company must do
There is no country that doesn’t have this policy in place, most workers gets their salary increased after they get to a certain level which is usually every year, but salary increase is not the problem now the way I see things, I think it is the amount of salary earned that is small to meet up with people’s need.

If governments really do not want salary earners to be seeing what they are earning as little, I think they just have to control the rate of inflation in that country, and bring the prices of commodities under control. This is the only way salaries being earned by people can be appreciated and also be enough for their workers.
Noilee

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:45:37 AM

So if we only rely on salary to meet our needs and fulfill our desires it will be difficult. so all we have to do is invest so that the money we save can make our regular income in a certain period of time. Certainly here we are talking about investment in crypto currencies such as bitcoin, ethereum and others. this can be an alternative as a short-term or long-term investment commodity. In addition to investing in crypto currency you can also use it as a payment tool for certain online or offline stores that have agreed to use crypto currency.
I think invest is the best, because it can really help to support our needs and for savings also. If we based only in salary its useless and life is so still harder. Because investing in crypto is very useful and its suitable today that we really need thats a lot of expenses. Bitcoin is better than salary, because it continue to increase, while the wages that we earn is same still since before.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 02:04:12 PM

Indeed, it is common knowledge that all that rises do not affect the salaries of those who work because the benefit is that the owner of the goods is not us who work, so with the cryptocurenncy world, we as seekers will not receive a large salary even though the price of some coins  already going up that is profitable are those who have some of these coins and who trade

Don't whine about your low salary. In case you think that you deserve much more, then learn some new skill and then find a new job which pays you better. There is no point in complaining about the low salary and at the same time taking no effort in getting it to a higher level. The world is constantly evolving. You need to learn new skills, if you want to survive.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:35:56 PM

Don't whine about your low salary. In case you think that you deserve much more, then learn some new skill and then find a new job which pays you better. There is no point in complaining about the low salary and at the same time taking no effort in getting it to a higher level. The world is constantly evolving. You need to learn new skills, if you want to survive.

that is what happens, complaining will not improve your life and by continuing to learn to get the best then over the course of your time you will be ready to enter in many fields that will certainly make you earn a good income with hard work

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:47:05 PM

Unfortunately, what the author writes about the topic is a harsh reality. In fact, the wages for all people have always been and will be no more than necessary to maintain a very low standard of living. Of course there are exceptions, but we are now talking about the average wage on the planet. The average employee’s salary is only a beggarly amount that the state gives us for the sole purpose - that this slave does not die of hunger and keep spinning like a squirrel in a wheel.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:19:47 PM

Unfortunately, what the author writes about the topic is a harsh reality. In fact, the wages for all people have always been and will be no more than necessary to maintain a very low standard of living. Of course there are exceptions, but we are now talking about the average wage on the planet. The average employee’s salary is only a beggarly amount that the state gives us for the sole purpose - that this slave does not die of hunger and keep spinning like a squirrel in a wheel.

I don't think that your post is factually correct. The situation varies from region to region. In the EU and the US, the salaries are high enough to afford good standards of living. But the same can't be said about third world nations such as India and Brazil. But even in these nations, the standard of living is continuously going up.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:22:35 PM

What kind of boss or company that enforces its employees does not get a salary increase. They really don't understand the inflation that happened. Of course, many things have happened for the past 30 years, we can imagine that these workers are difficult to support themselves with goods whose prices have changed quite a lot.

In most companies (at least in the country where I live) administration does not do anything to make salaries bigger. Thus, people start to be interested in cryptocurrencies - it helps them avoiding inflation negative effect.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

What kind of boss or company that enforces its employees does not get a salary increase. They really don't understand the inflation that happened. Of course, many things have happened for the past 30 years, we can imagine that these workers are difficult to support themselves with goods whose prices have changed quite a lot.
He might have said about the general issues everyone is facing, no company will keep anyone without any hike for the past thirty years and if that is the case he will have the option to move out in the first five years if there is any progress in his career, in a general set up, the inflation is really high and the salary is not increasing like the price of products are going up leaving with no savings in the long time, it is a serious issue everyone is dealing at this point.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:52:35 PM

That sucks, but in order to survive we should have multiple source of income as much as possible coz if you stick to your daily job paying you less its hard. A lot of people dedicated almost their whole life for a single job, I will make sure that I will not belong in that class.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:44:22 PM

Working for 30 years but salary never rises, what job is that.  it seems impossible.  because 30 years is a very long time, and of course changes in the value of money must be high.  and certainly the change in the value of goods is also very high.  if that really happens then it sucks.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:41:29 AM

That sucks, but in order to survive we should have multiple source of income as much as possible coz if you stick to your daily job paying you less its hard. A lot of people dedicated almost their whole life for a single job, I will make sure that I will not belong in that class.
right, it is very risky if we only dedicate life to just one job. this is very dangerous for the family economy, if something unwanted happens. with several sources of income, it will be a balance for the family economy

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 10:22:20 AM

The standard of living is changing simultaneously in our economy. Higher earners tend to have an above average expenditure than the low earners. How I wish our salary will also increase as the prices of good increases. That it will not be dilemma no matter how the prices goes up because we can afford it.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:53:25 AM

End of story! Ciao!

Money are generally depreciate. It's not the problem of your country, even in the USA dollar today is not the same what it was 30 years ago.
   In my country prices always grow as well, but it always takes time to gowernment take a law about new lowest salary from which bosses and directors raise salaries to workers.
But prices just continue to raise. What we going to have in the final? Big inflation and devolvation of the national currency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:50:06 PM

End of story! Ciao!
Scarcity of resources makes good`s price go up and we can`t do anything to stop it because of our population are getting bigger and bigger, another problem is as you said our salary does not getting up which makes many people more poorer. Hope there will be miracle soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: