Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:58:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top coins to have in my portfolio?  (Read 5179 times)
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:54:54 PM

Personally I usually find it hard advising people on the coin to buy or to hold. I would suggest, you take your time research among the top 20 or top 50 to start with, know their underlying Technologies and decide if it's worth your investment or not. From these top coins you will be enlightened on how to make more research about other coins not among top 100 because there are many projects out there with great use case.
In all, ETH is worth holding.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:08:45 PM

Those 10 coins are the real investment. I would like to invest 70% of my assets on those 10 coins but after them, I would buy ICX, Binance Coin, Kucoin Shares, IOTA, Cosmos, Ontology, NEO, AE, aelf, Cybermiles, Pundix and a couple of others coin! Because these coins price are still low but it has very good support from the community and their future price will be very good I think. So, you may have a look at them to consider to add in your portfolio or not. Good Luck!

raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:48:42 PM

I advise you and anyone interested to buy WPP Energy tokens. A great project and a brilliant future, we can see the road map on its website https://wppenergy.io. It is still a new token that is exchanged, but this is interesting. Goodluck.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:03:46 PM

I advise you and anyone interested to buy WPP Energy tokens. A great project and a brilliant future, we can see the road map on its website https://wppenergy.io. It is still a new token that is exchanged, but this is interesting. Goodluck.
It looks interesting but it better for me to risk my funds into the coins that are already showing great works in the market. Investing project will not the priority of me now and even for investors. That is the reason why ICO project now easily be dead because of its potentiality and also investors never put their money into them.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:28:11 PM

in my opinion, the coins that must be in your portfolio are ethereum and bitcoin, after that you can choose several other coins to add to your investment assets.

Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:45:38 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!
Personally i don't prepare number four coin BAT in your top 10 listed coin also number 10 which is Bitcoin Cash. But i recommend to another two potential coin against BAT & BCH. You can add in your portfolio both of coin NEO and 0X. BCH is risky to list in permanently hold i think. Your other 8 chosen coin is highly promising like Bitcoin,Ethereum,EOS,Litecoin and Tron etc.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:51:47 PM

I would add BAT, this coin is trendy and their product is amazing. Basicly I use 3 crypto products on regular basis: ethereum, bitcoin and brave browser, so BAT is underestimated!
chenille

Activity: 428
Merit: 172

chenille!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 11:58:15 PM

Ethereum is my first decision here. Why?

If there should be a bull run again you can be almost sure that ETH will increase in price. Their ecosystem is widely used and most reputed projects are basing their new startups on the ETH blockchain. They know they can get the most investors when they use ETH because most people are using it.
And the best question is to ask for yourself. If you want be paid what would you accept? ETH or a shitcoin? I think most will go for ETH.

⁓ chenille! ⁓
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 11:59:47 PM

I can select atleast 50 coins which are invest worthy right now. But by reading your attached Article, it seems the list is very perfect for anyone who want to involve in the cryptocurrency! But Personally, I love the Monero coin, for a better profit, Bitcoin cash is a very good option and its fork BCHABC coin too!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
BRE
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 01:01:40 AM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!

The list that your website proposes is good and I can say it since some of the coins that are listed raised my attention for investment some time ago. I can say that my top 3 at the moment are: 1.- Bitcoin 2.- Bitcoin Cash 3.-Etherum. As advice I would tell you to focus on those 3  Wink

Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations

https://lucky.lat/

Contact Us!
sales@lucky.lat
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:05:36 AM

You should put BNB, don't forget this coin, it has a big potential and we've shown it perform this year.

It has the quality of a good coin, despite the hacked that they loss millions of money but still, BNB is steady and still making it's growth in the past few days.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 02:20:04 AM

Input is appreciated!
If I were, you would have the same altcoin as you. Because it is an altcoin that might potentially increase in the future and of course it is very safe. And it also depends if you invest for the long term, certainly better. And maybe you should add a BNB there, that's just my advice. Maybe you can think.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 04:21:40 AM

You should have put the BNB, bitcoin, monero, litecoin, ethereum, bitcoincash and EOS these are good coins that have high potential of increasing of their prices in the long way because they have a strong platform and blockchain technology.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:28:05 AM

Input is appreciated!
All your top 10 coins is already good, just add more funds and buying ethereum and bitcoin cash because these 2 coins are my main investment and so far so good. Also if i can give an advice, XLM is not good imo, i rather sell all the XLM coins and move the funds to bitcoin cash or ethereum.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:36:00 AM

All right

But do not expect big profits from these coins, because capitalization is already huge. These are the safest coins for investment.

But as we know the greater the risk, the greater the reward. For big X's, you need to find a promising new coin and invest in it. In this direction my choice is definitely veil coin.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:25:11 AM

I suggest you better to focus on 3-4 altcoins + BTC, research your own trusted coins and do not follow blindly by such articles. Also, take a look closely to IOST (passive income for voting) and BNB (IEO lottery + stable coin). DYOR.
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 07:13:44 AM

Those on the top 10 coins are really good.All you have to do is to make such research which is going to pump in the next bull run, and which is profitable in the future.Maybe bitcoin and ethereum would be a good choice.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:03:12 AM

Is that really your portfolio? most of the coins that's on that article are the top coins. But asking if what would be the addition, I'd like to tell you that you should exclude some from the list and this is just base on my opinion.

- XRP
- BCH
- EOS
- TRON
Yeah, most of them are in the top of marketcaps. except BAT. I am quite interested in buying BAT, the price is low, it gives you the opportunity to buy lots of coins, and these coins are potential enough to rise.
actually I won't buy a lot of coins, because of my limited capital lol. Maybe I'll just buy 4-6 coins. 4 of from 10 top of marketcaps and 2 from outside, such as BAT and DGB
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:17:14 AM

It is always best to keep your portfolio with only the top crypto on the list.
I don't really recommend buying other crypto because they wouldn't last for long and would only be dump so you should really be careful on choosing what to buy.

niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 08:30:52 AM

You missed neo , iost these coins are really good but after bearish market it dumped too hard another coins are kcs it’s kucoin exchange coin . After binance hack there is a chance of growing this coin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: