Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:38:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top coins to have in my portfolio?  (Read 5185 times)
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:20:05 AM

I have many reasons to buy bitcoin and ethereum. Most of the coins in the market are based on bitcoin and ethereum platforms so far. Likewise, these two coins provide investment security more than others. These two coins will keep dominating the entire crypto market. So I go for the two coins.
Me too, arguably buying top coins is the thing you have to do because these coins that are on top coins are arguably have great potential to go up. and many of these coins are much safer than any small altcoin with small marketcaps. much more stable than others and its potential is far greater. I invested more than 2 top coins actually and it was profitable for me.
Investing in BTC and ETH has never disappointed investors because these two coins have been stable over the past year and this is a very good time for both of them to grow in the near future. I used a small amount of money to hold these 2 coins and will definitely hold them until I get the most profit because I believe this market is the best opportunity to change the lives of everyone. May be hard to believe, but if you are patient, any investment will bring a big profit

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:02:56 PM

Bitcoin, ethereum and binance coin are the top most coins one should always keep in his or her portfolio. These three coins have a very bright future. Now the market has hundreds of coins. In my opinion, it is the right time to invest in the three coins as their price is low comparatively. So I want to ask those wanting to invest in cryptocurrency to invest in the three coins.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:17:48 PM

I just read the article, I think the writer made some good pick, he must have really researched, this is because his selections are just in line with my holdings but you can also do some more research following the first 20 coins  on coinmarketcap.

Most of the coins listed in the article above are the top altcoins on the market, I think they made the right choice in terms of investment, I will only add BNB because altcoin BNB is one of the altcoins that has many users and potentially in the future.
Cike_Dati

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 03:45:16 PM

BTC no need to explain, LTC and ETH are my favorites, BNB has recently grown very much and now ranks first in the my portfolio.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:16:54 PM

I like to buy and hold coins that are under $1 as I do not have much money to afford expensive coins. There are many coins in the market that are worthwhile to hold. Some of them are Ripple, IOTA, Sia coin, stellar, cindicator. But I also like to  buy Ethereum and Binance Coin. Both ethereum and BNB are long term hold.
Ripple coins, IOTA, Stellar and others that are worth under $ 1 have indeed become one of the best options for traders or holders who want a coin. but still I suggest to choose ethereum or binance because both of these coins have great potential

If you day trade you certainly need BNB but ETH might not be profitable if you don't have a lot. The only way you can trade with huge quantity is by shifting to coins with lesser value such as TRON.  For me the rest are for holding. BAT is really good, its been added on coinbase just as EOS which is steadily climbing the ladder. I think the ALtcoin season could begin anytime.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 05:15:15 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!
I think you should only remove bitcoin cash and bakkt. I do not see its potential.
Now that I only pay attention to Stellar, they continue to airdrop hundreds of millions of dollars. That shows they have a lot of money to develop their technology network. In the future, this will be a potential currency in the above list

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:07:33 PM

I still rooting for XRP, BTC, ETH, and BNB. Because this coins has the most influential among the others when it comes in price BTC but when I'm looking for faster transaction XRP and ETH are more users preferred then having a BNB are also a good choice because everyone know that Binance are on the top exchange.
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2019, 06:35:42 PM

I think that good suggestion for you will be holding such coins like Ethereum, BIZpaye crypto, Swace, Minter, XCard, MB8 coin. I think that all of them is promising and deserve to be in portfolio.
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:13:51 PM

I would look into investing and possibly holding NULS
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:55:08 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!

I have sold all my holdings in hydro and Contentos when I found out it was just normal business to the founders and everything written on the Whitepaper was only a gimmick. I am looking to buy an coin that seeks to serve the IoT industry, its called Mtcn from the parent company of Multiven. They have a running dapp (Multiven.io) at the moment where you can purchase loads of IT and IoT devices ranging form softwares to phones and laptops with its native token. I may be holding this one for long if I am done with my research.

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:02:06 AM

I still rooting for XRP, BTC, ETH, and BNB. Because this coins has the most influential among the others when it comes in price BTC but when I'm looking for faster transaction XRP and ETH are more users preferred then having a BNB are also a good choice because everyone know that Binance are on the top exchange.

The four coins you mentioned are the top 10 on coinmarketcap.com. In my opinion, Ethereum will still be able to survive and maybe the price will continue to rise even though at this time ethereum is starting to have many competitors

shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:22:35 AM

Input is appreciated!

Though top 10 coins are profitable, but we should bear in mind that we can not more profitable from them, because maximum trader or investor invests these coins. So we should more research for more profit. Now I suggest few coins such as Binance coin, Dogecoin, Huobi token, waves, Nexo, Mb8 coin, Dent, Ark etc.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Jorge158

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 04:12:27 AM

BTC no need to explain, LTC and ETH are my favorites, BNB has recently grown very much and now ranks first in the my portfolio.
All the coins that you have mentioned are good I have searched in market these coins are having good name but among all these coins I guess only BTC  and ETH are best I only choose them to keep in my investing list. According to recent market value Bitcoin is the best choice it has potential and after few months this potential and price will be more than double.
To choose a coin for ones investment portfolio, the investor must first choose which type of cryptocurrency investment strategy to adopt. There are long term and short term investment strategies. Bitcoin is a good choice especially for the long term investors and according to analysis from experts, its value is expected to double by 2020 after the halving. Other large cap coins and newly listed coins also have good potentials and it will only be identified once the investor performs a thorough market research on them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:17:44 AM

Your selections are good, that is also in my direction but not as many as yours,  if you need to add more then do research on the first set of coins on coinmarketcap but I really do not like holding too many coin, so as to be able to follow updates about them, also to know when to even add more or sell.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 06:14:41 AM

It all depends on market cycle: you should keep top10 alts mostly during bull markets. If market is bearish you might want to keep more Btc than alts.

It works in both cycles, in bear and bull markets. The differences are number of opportunities to enter into trade. In bull market you would find much more opportunities to enter, in bear market less.

Price always retrace no matter if price consistently pussing up or dumping, eventually it will retrace and you must break even or make profits on these retrace. But I agree that in bull market its easier to make profitable trades.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:18:07 PM

The four coins you mentioned are the top 10 on coinmarketcap.com. In my opinion, Ethereum will still be able to survive and maybe the price will continue to rise even though at this time ethereum is starting to have many competitors
Coin being listed on the top 10 on the capital market doesn't make the coin a good product for investment. Mind you, the current slot which was held by BNB, LEO, Tether, BitTorrent etc was hold by another coin before the previous crypto market correction but invest in BTC and ETH are the best way to play safe. However, you shouldn't be bothered by the competitors which ETH had for this won't be the first time.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 08:53:29 PM

That bag of coins is rich but I will remove some coins from it. BCH is not one of my favourite. It has never been. I'd swap it for another coin. APPC is doing well right now. I have been swing trading it but latest I heard some really cool partnerships from it. You should consider it

togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 09:28:35 PM

Dash - Masternodes (Decentralized Governance, Monthly Budget, InstantSend, PrivateSend)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.0

Monero - Full Privacy, Anonymous, Fungible
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.0

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:21:39 PM

I agree that the current price of BNB is very tempting in general. However, it seems to me that by the end of the week Bitcoin will grow and then there will be a fairly large global dump,
which is why the price of BNB may fall even lower. These are just assumptions based on a number of factors, including technical analysis.
I advise not to rush and wait until Sunday night, it is on the night from Sunday to Monday that the denouement should take place.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Jorge158

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 03:22:00 AM

Your selections are good, that is also in my direction but not as many as yours,  if you need to add more then do research on the first set of coins on coinmarketcap but I really do not like holding too many coin, so as to be able to follow updates about them, also to know when to even add more or sell.
Adding the large cap coins thus the top coins on coinmarketcap is a good strategy for ones investment portfolio. However, it is not all the time that the top coins are rising. Sometimes their prices can stay be consistent for a period of time or even drop. Hence, it is always good to also look out for the new coins on the market, do some research into them and know which ones are capable of rising within a particular period of time. Invest in such coins and increase ones profit margin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: