Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:39:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top coins to have in my portfolio?  (Read 5176 times)
CoinBitCoinMoney

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 08:52:27 PM

In the same line as your recommended article, here are top 5 cryptocurrencies used in entertainment.

Personally I'm buying as much BAT as I can. I think it'll explode when the ads go fully global later in 2019.

Disclaimer: This is not investment advice, do your own research and invest only what you can afford to lose.

I will suggest you to buy doge or digibyte. And, know one thing for certain, low marketcap coins increase prices faster than high marketcap coins. So, with what said, know when to sell this coins if bull market is over.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:21:14 PM

Your selections are good, that is also in my direction but not as many as yours,  if you need to add more then do research on the first set of coins on coinmarketcap but I really do not like holding too many coin, so as to be able to follow updates about them, also to know when to even add more or sell.
Sometimes buying too many coins is not a good choice, but everyone has their own way and strategy in investing. But for myself I agree with you that I don't like investing in lots of coins and prefer to focus on a few coins that I think have the potential to generate profits according to what I observe.

Some people prefer to buy many coins because they think that way they are protecting their investment but in my opinion they are doing nothing like that, most of the time they are only increasing the risk because most of the coins in which they decide to invest are icos or new coins that as we know are not having a lot of success in the market because investors have lost the confidence in those coins long time ago and instead of earning money and protecting the money they have they lose money instead.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2020, 05:48:04 PM

If you have $ 2000, what coins would you choose for the medium term (3-4 months) and long term (more than 1 year)? It is interesting to see what has happened with crypto 3-4 days later.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:51:39 PM

actually there are still many coin choices out there that might be some worth for investment and vice versa. but my advice is better you invest in coins that are already listed in the top 10 cryptoqurrency markets, ETH, BNB, EOS, LTC, XRP, XLM and USDT.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 05:57:24 PM

Your selections are good, that is also in my direction but not as many as yours,  if you need to add more then do research on the first set of coins on coinmarketcap but I really do not like holding too many coin, so as to be able to follow updates about them, also to know when to even add more or sell.
Sometimes buying too many coins is not a good choice, but everyone has their own way and strategy in investing. But for myself I agree with you that I don't like investing in lots of coins and prefer to focus on a few coins that I think have the potential to generate profits according to what I observe.

Some people prefer to buy many coins because they think that way they are protecting their investment but in my opinion they are doing nothing like that, most of the time they are only increasing the risk because most of the coins in which they decide to invest are icos or new coins that as we know are not having a lot of success in the market because investors have lost the confidence in those coins long time ago and instead of earning money and protecting the money they have they lose money instead.
coin selection is important because we can not waste money just to try, maybe if you still do this it's good to change the ways because it endangers our funds. because if we choose a coin with good scalability then we can maximize the investment that is run.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:42:48 PM

I think I'll just stay with my usual choice. BTC and ETH for now.
I probably want to look into BNB but it seems like a new investment for me and I don't know how would it go for the next year or two and no I won't day trade anytime soon .
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 06:45:08 PM

A piece of advice, use most of your money to buy bitcoin, as good as the market looks we still don't know if altcoins will surge like what we saw in the past, investing in altcoins is high risk than investing in bitcoin so do not put your eggs in a single basket

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:04:16 PM

Standard set, nothing new. It looks more like you are advertising either your article or resource. Diversification is very useful, but what's the point of it if almost all of your coins rise and fall in value synchronously.
It may be worth considering other investment opportunities outside the crypto market. Although of course you decide. If funds allow, your portfolio looks more or less balanced.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 03:58:22 PM

I think I'll just stay with my usual choice. BTC and ETH for now.
I probably want to look into BNB but it seems like a new investment for me and I don't know how would it go for the next year or two and no I won't day trade anytime soon .
I see BNB with good eyes but I have not invested in that coin because of its centralized aspect, its fate will always be linked to the binance exchange and if at some point it disappeared then you can be sure that BNB will crash and disappear as well and while this may not seem to be possible we must remember of all of those exchanges that existed in the past and disappeared or all the exchanges that at some point were the number one exchange in the market and that are nowhere near their former glory.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 04:08:09 PM

10 good coins in your portfolio. Why don't you add BNB coins? Isn't the BNB coin one of the good coins too. Actually a lot of good coins to add to your portfolio, but because I see you prefer the top coins. Therefore I only suggest BNB to be added.

shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2020, 04:28:19 PM

You have chosen top coins I want to add BNB, Huobi Token, Qtum, Ravencoin and OKB as these are also good projects supported by some high-rank exchanges.

PrissMCclen

Activity: 338
Merit: 1

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
January 24, 2020, 05:24:49 PM

Bitcoin is my first choice...
Ethereum is a solid coin to consider as a number two choice.
What do you think about NEO? for me I believe it's a good project, ripple is good too to mention only but few.

Tachyon Protocol      >      The New Internet in Your Hands
►  IPX is Officially Listed on Bithumb & Bithumb Global  ◄
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 03:36:21 PM

There are so many coins put in the market and it is never recommended to invest into every coin that appears amazing to one because these are simple marketing techniques to grab the attention of investors. The best way to invest into coins is to choose the ones that have proven results and secondly do great research before making investment. Don’t simply invest because majority is investing.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 04:57:07 PM

There are so many coins put in the market and it is never recommended to invest into every coin that appears amazing to one because these are simple marketing techniques to grab the attention of investors. The best way to invest into coins is to choose the ones that have proven results and secondly do great research before making investment. Don’t simply invest because majority is investing.
If you are unable to make deep and authentic research, it is highly recommended that you go with the coins which are already popular in the market and do buying and selling of those coins from the legit exchanges. This will help you staying away from any kind of scamming. Few altcoins that majority trusts are ethereum, instar, ZIL, VET and I will suggest you investing your worthy time and money into them.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 06:09:46 PM

Hey guys, other than these 10 coins https://cryptotradernews.com/cryptocurrency/10-coins-to-have-in-your-portfolio/ which other tokens should I consider having in my portfolio?

Input is appreciated!
Your all investment gather in Bitcoin until another half mining rewards. This coins all are top listed coin, any change isn't huge mandatory in this 10 coin. But after halving you could add some new coin which are below ICO price but has or building own blockchain. Basic attention token can change from this list.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:06:34 PM

Is that really your portfolio? most of the coins that's on that article are the top coins. But asking if what would be the addition, I'd like to tell you that you should exclude some from the list and this is just base on my opinion.

- XRP
- BCH
- EOS
- TRON

Any particular reason why I should exclude these?

You must exclude BCH, and Tron. But ripple and EOS has a big chance for you to get some earnings because during 2017 ripple reach the price of 1.8 USD each, so that is possible to be happen again. And I also suggest you to have KCS, Vet, or cardano those are promising to me 100% and Pundix too.
d.kevin29

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:20:23 PM

You must exclude BCH, and Tron. But ripple and EOS has a big chance for you to get some earnings because during 2017 ripple reach the price of 1.8 USD each, so that is possible to be happen again. And I also suggest you to have KCS, Vet, or cardano those are promising to me 100% and Pundix too.

I've noticed the coins with higher market caps tend to have a smaller price bump than those with a smaller one. I'm talking about the top 10 vs top 20-100 coins.
To give you an example, a Ripple bump to $1.8 equals an approximately 8-fold price increase. You can compare that to.. say XEM, which had an ATH of ~$2 and currently sits at $0.04. A bump back to the ATH means a 50-fold increase. I wouldn't look for ATHs though. I'd rather check and see which projects hold a real value and which don't. Adding to one's portfolio the first 10-15 coins that were launched after Bitcoin might be a good idea.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:26:54 PM

I don't think Cardano is a worthy coin to have in portfolio. This coin won't give you a good profit! To me, it's better to hold USDT instead of ADA! However, Stellar also not a that good coin to hold for a long time, ATOM or Link should replace them in that article! Good luck with your portfolio.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2020, 07:56:19 PM

I would say that a perfect wallet should contain: bitcoin, ethereum, eos, tron, neo, dai, bnb, xrp and edo
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 07:02:59 AM

Yes, you can have them all. Because all are top 20 coins in crypto, according to CMC rank! If you go through these then there will be no risk in your investment, though profit will be a little bit less! If you ask my suggestion, then I would suggest you add NRG, WAVES, ATOM in the list

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: